Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Re: School

thanks BK!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Upgrading my 'vehicle'

in the past week i've had 4 dreams concerning my bike.
    in them i'm constantly upgrading it in some way.
    i've given it a new paint job.
    i've added new components.
    i've welded new parts on to make it bigger and better.
    then finally, this morning, i just went ahead and got myself a new bigger, better model.

i'm feeling this is very positive symbolism, based on these and others recently. my bike representing my spiritual vehicle, my energy body.

Blog Entries

Re: Upgrading my 'vehicle'

I'm just curious, what did you do with the old model?

This reminds me of my 'house' dreams.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I'm just curious, what did you do with the old model?

This reminds me of my 'house' dreams.
    it was like the new one was a new version of the old. like the old was integrated, or became, the new one. the frame was the same colour, and the handlebars, all the front end was just the same. only the rear end was extended, and wider...
    it was super cool - 3 wheels, comfy seat with a back rest. like a big old 3 wheeler chopper.

Blog Entries

Cool.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

cool lucid - Galaxy creation

after a few months of not being able to quite get fully lucid, i had a nice one the other night. i've been noticing a certain activity that's been taking place in recent dreams, that seemed a little odd, so i decided to make it a potential trigger for lucidity.
    a couple of nights ago, as i lay falling asleep, i made a request to be aware of whatever my consciousness was up to during sleep. not with the intention of gaining lucidity, just hoping so "see" something unexpected or interesting.

i ended up having a rather strange dream about old friends, i was introducing a guy i know, to another version of himself. (hmmm, that's happened before, now that i think of it )
    anyway, this dream was playing out, when i noticed the "trigger" happening. i realised i was dreaming, but nothing changed. it was only when i verbalised the words "i'm dreaming" in my mind, that i gained full lucidity.
    i found that quite interesting, that simply noticing the fact that i'm in a dream wasn't enough to give me control, i had to "say" the words to myself, to be able to take over.

anyway, at that point, the whole scene before me became fluid, and i made it all turn in on itself. like i was pouring paint into a sink and it was all going down the drain.
    what i ended up with was a blueish circle of colour in the centre of my vision, with a black background behind.
    looking at it i thought it looked like the earth, sitting in space. as i thought that, it became more Earth-like. i could see the continents and oceans.
    i now had a feeling of depth, the Earth was a sphere, not just a 2d circle.
    i considered letting myself fall back to Earth, something i do regularly when lucid or OOB. it's alot of fun!
    instead i decided to pull away, watching the Earth get smaller and smaller...
    soon other planets came into view, but not the planets of our solar system. random looking planets, of many colours would shoot into view from behind me, as i shot backwards thru "space"...
    then stars, some brighter than others, more planets... soon i was looking at a massive cluster of stars and planets, all spread out in a horizontal line, not too deep vertically. i realised if i moved up or down i could see the shape of the galaxy. i went up.
    sure enough, the galaxy spread out in a huge spiral!
    so cool. so much colour!
    i went back down to the horizontal position, and saw four or five BIG stars. i decided i was gonna fly into one of them. i chose the brightest, and started to fly towards it.
    as i seemed to get nearer, but was yet still far away, i found myself distracted by something.
    the blackness of the background was shifting.
    it too was becoming made up of balls of black. there appeared another layer in the background, less dark, kinda black-blueish.

then, the black spheres started to move in all kinds of directions, taking the stars and planets with them.
    they formed shapes that looked like animated creatures. two of them. it was like watching shadow puppets, dancing on a Universal screen. these two monstrous creatures danced around each other, carrying the stars and planets on their backs.

i watched, thinking, "this would make an excellent animation, i wonder what kind of software i'd need to do that?"
    with that thought i woke up.

Re: cool lucid - Galaxy creation

Your post was really cool and soooo detailed! It's like you were really floating up there - higher and higher!

A few nights ago I had a very vague dream that for some reason keeps popping back into my memory every day. It wasnt as detailed as yours, but I remember very distinctly floating up into the solar system and I particularly remember floating around the rings of Saturn. It hardly remeber it, but at the same time, it seemed so real!

Alaskans Guest

Re: cool lucid - Galaxy creation

Awsome! Very vivid description mon

11 magicians

i live in a "medieval" looking community, situated around a large castle.
    i'm a young man, in a close community, everyone knows everyone well.

it comes to the attention of myself and a female friend, that there is a secret circle of magicians among us, ten of them.
    the female seems to be with me during the whole experience, but never plays any part, she's just there.
    one of my closest male friends (A) is initiated into the circle.
    my female friend and i watch this ceremony take place in the dark, not supposed to be there, or even know about it.
    each of the members has a broom, which they can fly on.

i feel left out, knowing that i myself have potential in the magical arts, and am sure there's some reason for me not being included.
    i start to become very interested in the goings-on of this secret circle. i know i should be part of it.

the elders of the circle are always very friendly to me, i feel like they're watching out for me, but no-one ever mentions anything about their secret activities.

then something happened... i receive a communication from an unknown source.
    (this is gonna be hard to describe. my dreaming mind created the symbol of a mobile phone for this part, but the "text" i received wasn't in words, but in other symbols, 3D shapes)
    the message told me i already knew the secrets to manifesting whatever i wanted to happen, the keys to magic.
    it then showed me a series of 3D shapes, two of which were "lit up", the others were dull.
    i realised that by selecting the correct shapes, lighting them up by pressing a button on the phone, i was completing a puzzle, which created an energy flow allowing my thoughts to become reality altering manifestation power.

elated by this new found power, i began testing out what was possible.
    making a broom fly was first,

now, when i'm hanging out with A, i have a secret of my own.
    i feel like telling him that i've discovered my abilities, but decide to keep it to myself.
    i begin to wonder who sent me the communication in the first place. was it A? did he want me to be part of the circle after all?
    if he did, why hadn't he mentioned it then?

A left, to go to meet with the magicians.
    i knew where he was going. i was beginning to "know" what other people were thinking about.
    they were discussing me. i knew it.

later that evening i decided to confront one of the elders.(this character felt like Beekeeper, sorry for the use of the word "Elder" Beek )
    i went alone and sneaked into her room in the castle. i had to make myself "unsee-able" to get there.
    when i appeared in her room, she didn't seem too surprised.
    i told her i knew about them, and also that i knew they were excluding me deliberately.
    a look of worry, then relief came across her face.
    she told me that indeed i had been deliberately excluded.
    they hadn't wanted me to realise my potential, worried that i might not be able to control my growing abilities. apparently for some reason they were concerned i would become too powerful.
    then she told me that my growing abilities, made me more visible, to others with realised potentials.
    this seemed to worry her alot. there was something she wasn't telling me.
    i pressed her, i told her i knew she was hiding something.
    she then told me that many years before, my "shadow counterpart" had come looking for me.
    they had hidden me from him when i was young. he was apparently a powerful, dark magician.
    they were afraid he would come back again...
    she promised me that now that i had woken my abilities, i would be a part of their secret circle.

back in my living place, with A, i asked him how the flying was going.
    he didn't seem surprised that i knew, and he didn't try to hide anything.
    he grabbed his broom and jumped on, wobbling slightly, hovering a few feet above the ground.
    it felt good to be included now, but in my mind, i still wondered where that communication had come from...

who had wanted me to become aware of my abilities?
    and what would happen when my shadow counterpart came looking for me?...

Blog Entries

Re: 11 magicains

Hello, Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    who had wanted me to become aware of my abilities?
    and what would happen when my shadow counterpart came looking for me?...
    I think the experience is your own symbolical representation of nonphysical reality. I'm rather sure when the "shadow counterpart" came up. That part makes me think it needs to be interpreted symbolically/archetypically.

It's not surprising you would represent a nonphysical reality in a medieval background. It's a magical place.

One thing that you see here is what happens when you run out of symbols - when you find no equivalent in the medieval representation table your brain picks next best thing - a mobile phone and 3D symbols.

Also some traditions report of initiation trials, which seems to be what happens here - you demonstrate skills of your own and then are admitting to the group.

The way you describe manifestation here is being aware of the forces in play and resistances. By knowing which bits need to be changed (the dull ones) and rectifying the setup you get the result you desire. This is very different from a "The Secret" based idea of manifestation where you wish and do that very hard. This is a way of manifesting and creating your reality that takes your context into consideration, what can be changed and what needs to be changed to get a desired outcome.

Similarly you experience telepathy.

I actually tend to think not the whole story played itself out in nonphysical reality, but that's how a past self of yours experienced his initiation into nonphysical reality.

I think the concern is not for you to become too powerful, but with looking for power through your abilities. Abilities need to be used wisely, which requires developing your personal responsibility first.

Of course you're visible to higher beings, for example. Your aura changes, for example.

More in a PM.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast