Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Re: 11 magicains

Here's what I got:
    In general terms, I would say that all the characters were subconscious aspects of yourself and 'you' were the one conscious aspect of yourself, magic being the language you need (or symbolism, anyway) for all these aspects to work in tandem with yourself.
    The 'elder BeeK' would be your higher self, who has plans for you, but you just have to work on all this integration- too much too soon can be damaging, so you're being given it piecemeal- and when you do fully integrate, you will truly become as powerful as you can be.
    Very simplified.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    The way you describe manifestation here is being aware of the forces in play and resistances. By knowing which bits need to be changed (the dull ones) and rectifying the setup you get the result you desire. This is very different from a "The Secret" based idea of manifestation where you wish and do that very hard. This is a way of manifesting and creating your reality that takes your context into consideration, what can be changed and what needs to be changed to get a desired outcome.
    yeah. that was interesting.
    once i'd worked out how the different "pieces of the puzzle" had to fit together the first time, manifesting after that was easy, tho it still seemed to require a focused thought process of sorts. like i had to concentrate to make things happen. unlike in a lucid dream where stuff happens almost at the same time as you thinking them..know what i mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    I think the concern is not for you to become too powerful, but with looking for power through your abilities. Abilities need to be used wisely, which requires developing your personal responsibility first.
    yep.
    there was definitely a concern about keeping these abilities under control.
    when i was confronting the elder, i was showing her that i was aware and in full control of myself.
    that was the moment of relief she expressed..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Here's what I got:
    In general terms, I would say that all the characters were subconscious aspects of yourself and 'you' were the one conscious aspect of yourself, magic being the language you need (or symbolism, anyway) for all these aspects to work in tandem with yourself.
    The 'elder BeeK' would be your higher self, who has plans for you, but you just have to work on all this integration- too much too soon can be damaging, so you're being given it piecemeal- and when you do fully integrate, you will truly become as powerful as you can be.
    Very simplified.
    yeah, during it, the use of the term "shadow counterpart" made me aware that i was dealing with self aspects...
    and at the end, when i was wondering where the communication had come from, i felt like it was from the shadow, and also from the elder, and from A, my friend.
    all of which would be correct.

Blog Entries

Re: 11 magicians

later that evening i decided to confront one of the elders.(this character felt like Beekeeper, sorry for the use of the word "Elder" Beek )
    Hey, I'm pretty chuffed with the role of elder. I stopped in at a pizza place for a coffee before my yoga class (okay, I confess, I also had some garlic bread - not very yogic before giving a class but I go straight from teaching high school and I left my fruit at home by mistake) and the woman- whom I'm sure was younger than me- called me "sweetie" at least 6 times in the 15 odd minutes I was there. She was nice, actually, but being called sweetie always makes me feel about 14.

Somehow your dream resonates with my recently renewed wondering about whether we here have been a spiritual (magical?) community before. As for "elders" and leaders I believe we take it in turns based on a need to experience.

Awesome dream, you could turn it into a fantasy novel.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Somehow your dream resonates with my recently renewed wondering about whether we here have been a spiritual (magical?) community before. As for "elders" and leaders I believe we take it in turns based on a need to experience.
    i've had similar thoughts in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Awesome dream, you could turn it into a fantasy novel.
    oooh!!! when i was younger i always thought i had a fantasy novel inside me!

Blog Entries

Go for it, Neil!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

what i got, "it is good to be a muggle!".

anawim

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Tigers, Dogs and Kylie Minogue.

this past week has seen two dreams, each concerning three tigers.
    the second one is a little bizarre.

much of it seems relevant to certain aspects of life right now. others, just plain bizarre, lol..

The Learning Centre.
    in the first, i am with my sister, at some kind of teaching facility.
    there are a number of "students" there. i am an "old student", having already been thru the lessons.
    there are three tigers.

each of them is huge, and wears a collar with a leash, like a dog would wear.
    the students are learning how to handle the tigers.
    i give my sister the leash of one of the tigers.
    when the tiger moves, she drops the leash in fear.
    i tell her she must master the fear, and i pick up the leash, and hand it to her again.
    the whole time i am very aware of the danger involved in handling tigers, and i am not without a respectful amount of fear myself.
    however i trust in my own knowledge, in having handled them before, so when i have the leash in my hands, the tiger is still.

as i keep control of the tiger, it transforms into a smaller, more domestic looking cat.
    it still, however, has very sharp teeth, and a bit of an attitude, and it tries to bite me.
    we end up having to use some sort of device to give it some "gas" which will put it to sleep, not before i have a couple of scrapes in my hand from it's attempts to bite me.

The "Prison".
    i am aware of having been sentenced to spend some time in a prison of sorts.
    i feel sure i shouldn't be there, in fact i know i am not guilty of any crime, and have been set-up by some other party, for unknown reasons.
    i am introduced to my "room-mates".
    three other guys, who all seem ok.
    our living area is outdoors, our sleeping areas form a square, each of us lying facing inward towards each other.

i, together with one of my room mates, go to see the "master" in charge of the facility.
    i'm given what is like a letter, all the "evidence" that has resulted in my being sent here.
    my room mate is telling the master that he is innocent, and shouldn't be here.
    meanwhile, i am looking at the evidence, when a voice recording starts playing from within the evidence.
    it is a recording of a conversation, between myself and someone else.
    the conversation, which was recorded with a hidden microphone, is directed by the other person, in such a way as to make me say incriminating things, if they were to be heard out of context, which they obviously have been.
    i try to tell the master about it, but he doesn't hear me.
    it's as if my words have no sound.
    i try again, but it becomes obvious that i will not be heard.

i resign myself to making the best of the situation.
    i decide to go for a walk and see what kind of place i'm being held in.

it seems the living area i have is quite decent, compared to the rest of the compound.
    it's all outdoors.
    i walk into an area much like a school playing field.
    there are many men there. most are lying on their backs, lazing in the sunshine, doing nothing.
    some are sitting in groups together.
    many have dogs with them.
    the atmosphere isn't friendly, as i walk thru them.
    i feel very visible, and know i am seen as an outsider here.
    further on, some are playing football, or throwing frisbee, in small groups.
    as i walk, a football is kicked too high, and ends up near me on the grass.
    i pick it up and throw it back to the guys who were playing.
    they seemed hostile, but then soften as i sent the ball back.

i carry on walking, and come to the edge of the compound.
    there i see high cliff faces, of rough rock formations.
    i think this could be turned into a rock climbing area. beyond/above the cliffs, i see forests.
    there are no guys hanging out here at the edge.

i turn and walk back into the more populated area, starting to think of ways in which this place could be made more enjoyable for everyone.
    i take a different route thru the busy part, and i see a strange statue. i get close to it, and see it is of a pride of lions, huge stone lions.
    i climb into the middle, and am making my way up to try and sit on top of a massive lions head.
    i suddenly become aware of three huge tigers, alive and menacing, lying and sitting on the statue.
    i am completely surrounded by the tigers. i freeze with fear.
    then i have a lucid thought, i remember the tigers from my dream a few days ago.
    these tigers are different, not "real-life" orange/black coloured, but more of a brown/white striped beast, with strangely shaped heads.
    still, i realise the danger of my situation, and feeling like i have no way out, without alerting them to my presence, i decide to wake from the dream...

as i fall back asleep, i find myself in the same "world" but somewhere outside of the "prison".
    i am with a female, she seems like a magical being.
    Kylie Minogue.
    she is there, holding my hand. we kiss.
    as this happens, my consciousness kind of splits, so i am in a place of non-being, a kinda grey void, where i have no body-experience, yet am still aware of the body i have "somewhere else" that is kissing Kylie Minogue.
    i am having very short glimpses of the kissing action, but am being kept in this void experience for the most part.
    i am mostly just hoping that the body is doing a good job of the kissing.
    the kissing ends, and i am fully back in the body again, and Kylie seems pleased.
    i start to get worried, about being out of the prison, and fear they will notice that somehow i am not there.
    we decide to get me back there, before i'm in trouble.

then i see a cctv recording being watched, by the master, and another official.
    it is of my living area.
    there are a number of "magical" beings there, some kind of elemental types, causing a disturbance.
    Kylie slips in thru a "back door", and i follow.
    i can clearly see myself come thru the door, on the cctv recording.

the master and his companion come down to the living area, and the official is about to reprimand me, when a couple of my friends appear.
    it seems that my friends have been the ones creating a disturbance, so i could slip in un-noticed.
    the official realises this, and is about to grab me, but the master steps in, and tells him to leave, that nothing is out of order, that these elemental beings are always up to mischief. the official, seemingly hypnotised by the masters words, disappears.

the master gives me a knowing wink, and doesn't seem to mind my venturing out of the confines of this place, whatever it is.

i go over to my sleeping area, to find Kylie has covered her whole body, up to the neck, in earth. she seems quite happy to sleep there in the ground, but when i go over to her, she emerges, totally clean, and comes to sleep with me.
    she is emitting pure love, and it seems we are bound together now.

there is some sort of commotion happening, and we get up to see what's afoot.
    a terrible noise can be heard, a high pitched whining sound.
    one of the dogs belonging to the other guys is going berserk.
    it's a pitt-bull of some description.
    someone says it's a female, everyone is obviously concerned.
    the dog has another dog in it's mouth.
    a smaller terrier, which is helpless.
    the another pitt-bull goes crazy, and grabs another dog by the neck.

some guy starts shouting for a first aid kit, knowing what's coming.
    most of the guys are stunned. i end up helping the guy who's trying to help.
    i move many of the frightened dogs into an area behind a glass window, so they are safe, while the other guy tends to the wounded dogs...

Re: Tigers, Dogs and Kylie Minogue.

The prison dream is very interesting in how it compares to your earthly incarnation. Starts out with details that were part of a reading you had if you remember that. If I were you I'd go back through this dream from the perspective of someone who was asked to reincarnate and didn't want to... FInding out it's really not that bad, but still not part of the group. Eventually realizing that you can make it something better.

Re: Tigers, Dogs and Kylie Minogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishell
    The prison dream is very interesting in how it compares to your earthly incarnation. Starts out with details that were part of a reading you had if you remember that. If I were you I'd go back through this dream from the perspective of someone who was asked to reincarnate and didn't want to... FInding out it's really not that bad, but still not part of the group. Eventually realizing that you can make it something better.
    Mishell, that's precisely what i took from it.
    i'm wondering about the significance of these three tigers that keep popping up. i obviously have to overcome the fear, but what exactly do they represent?
    i was encouraged that the "master" character seemed happy that i had managed to work out how to travel outside of the prison too.

and Kylie, does she represent my growing awareness of my relationship with Mother Earth perhaps? she went to sleep 'in the earth'.

one thing is for sure... it's a dog-eat-dog world out there!

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast