Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Re: Tigers, Dogs and Kylie Minogue.

Hey, Neil.

I'm PMing you something about the tigers.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Hey, Neil.

The last part got my attention especially:

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    as this happens, my consciousness kind of splits,
    You're aware of two energy bodies here.

so i am in a place of non-being, a kinda grey void, where i have no body-experience,
    You're experiencing an energy body where only the first chakra is starting to get active. I'm referring to this post: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17113&p=121425#p121425

yet am still aware of the body i have "somewhere else" that is kissing Kylie Minogue.
    i am having very short glimpses of the kissing action, but am being kept in this void experience for the most part.
    You're being exposed to this energy body to acquaint yourself with it, to get in touch with its energy. The inner senses of this body are not active yet, so there's nothing to sense. A grey void means "undifferentiated." You cannot yet discern anything from the inner senses this body offers to you. This is just some kind of first step in this new body.

there are a number of "magical" beings there, some kind of elemental types, causing a disturbance.
    (see my PM - it's actually funny I wrote it before reading this)

the master gives me a knowing wink, and doesn't seem to mind my venturing out of the confines of this place, whatever it is.
    Physical reality, quite probably. Your little trip took you to the other side.

i go over to my sleeping area, to find Kylie has covered her whole body, up to the neck, in earth. she seems quite happy to sleep there in the ground,
    Grounding? Sounds like it.

I PMed you something more.

Cheers,
    Oliver

thanks Oliver.
    your PM was most helpful, and i'll take the advice you gave.
    always helpful, cheers!!!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

PS - I woke this morning and I think I've dreamt interpreting a dream for you or something. You said you were having a beer by (a brewery?) called "Gieving Works" - I was aware of how it was spelled. And I said to you - "Hey, this isn't hard to interpret, isn't it?"

So, is the message "Giving works" intended for you or for me?

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Maybe it's related to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Neil
    giving up a night's dream-time, to Gaia.
    Just a thought.

Oliver

indeed..
    or perhaps it's saying that what you're giving me (interpretations) is working...

it could be a general message for everyone.

Blog Entries

Well, beer is a good symbol, anyway. At least where I come from. Longing for a cold beer...

Oliver

this morning, another one, this time, two Lions, and one Tiger.
    all roaming around in a building that was my "house".
    one of the lions i knew to be hostile. the other i knew would do me no harm, it was just there.
    the tiger, i wasn't sure of.
    i spent some time, with someone else who was there, avoiding the agressive lion... when suddenly the tiger was right there in front of me.
    it didn't attack.
    it was more like it was checking me out. i got a feeling from it, that it wouldn't harm me, but nonetheless, it made some show of its claws to me.
    then it climbed on top of me, and i was a bit worried that it might attack, but it didn't.
    it felt like this was a demonstration to let me know i didn't have to be afraid.
    strange way of demonstrating that!

then, however, it ended up killing the other guy who was there. it wasn't a vicious attack tho, it was a very deliberate, consciously decided kill. first it knocked the guy down, then seemed to hesitate, as if making it's mind up, whether or not it was gonna do it. then it slashed him across his face and throat. the guy knew he was gonna die, and lay there, obviously frightened, but calmly awaiting the inevitable.
    during this part, i think i was the tiger, and the guy, and the observer, all at once.
    i didn't feel any concern for him dying. i simply moved on after it was done...

i don't remember much after that.
    i woke up, then realised that i probably should've tried to tame the tiger, so i tried to get back in, but i was too awake...

Blog Entries

Hello, Neil.

If you perceived being observer, tiger and guy at once, then these are all aspects of you. The question is therefore if it would have make sense to tame the tiger.

The tiger checks you out, but shows you no harm, only the power. It however kills the other guy.

I personally would wonder if that guy is an aspect of you that could be considered "false self." While you were kind of like the aspect of yourself that remains - everything that is aligned with "true self" or your "core self." Maybe you're identified enough with those aspects to identify it as killing - the killing of a person(ality). Sometimes there's a "death of the old self" archetype in dreams.

The soul has also power over the ego self - the power withdraw or give the life force. If you for example would have been overly identified with the ego self, you might have had a frightening, nightmarish encounter with the tiger, and would have perceived it from the victim's perspective. Your lack of emotional reaction is the clue here - lack of identification. Also, the tiger here discerns what is to live and what is to die - the power over life, expressed symbolically as a powerful animal whose reasons and reasoning you don't quite understand.

At least one possible take on it. The very least I would take from it that there is a test - you pass the test and somebody else, whatever he stands for, doesn't.

Cheers,
    Oliver

yeah, that's basically what i thought on waking.
    the death of the old-self or an aspect of...

now...there's a couple of big old lions around here somewhere i gotta deal with...

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast