Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Re: Tigers, Dogs and Kylie Minogue.

Hello, Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    now...there's a couple of big old lions around here somewhere i gotta deal with...

This reminds me of good/bad or like/dislike. At first I thought the lions could be like pursuing what you like and avoiding what you don't like. However, you do only half of that. You don't pursue the other lion, you just evade the dangerous lion.

Likes and dislikes have to do with detachment. Maybe this says that you can react detached enough now so that you don't pursue "likes" mindlessly. But maybe you still avoid the "dislikes" - so, half of the conditioning is still going on.

Regardless of whether that is true, you can always try your re-dream experiment on the aggressive lion. Taming the aggressive lion might be a much more viable alternative than trying to tame the tiger. The outcome might be very interesting.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Indiana Jones Whip and undercover 'agent' types

ok, so on going to bed, i set a firm intention, to integrate any aspects of self i came across that needed integrating, successfully.
    i also stated that i would be successful in dealing with any issues that came to my attention, and face down any bad guys...

so, i was in an underground cave system. i am Indiana Jones.
    i am with a woman.
    we are being pursued by a few men who are trying to kill us.
    to make our escape, i have to work out many puzzles. blocks of stone must be moved in certain ways, and ropes must be pulled to make doorways appear, for us to move into the next "room"...

we manage to keep ourselves one step ahead most of the time...

then things turn strange.
    we are at the edge of a deep chasm. across the middle are a couple of fallen trees.
    i'll have to use the whip, to catch onto the trees, and swing across. i'm Indiana Jones, that's what i do for a living..
    the pursuers catch up here, but instead of attacking, they seem mesmerised by the whip. it seems this is what they wanted all along. they seem to see it as some sort of powerful weapon/tool.
    then, the whole chasm/trees scene, turns into a scale model, about 4ft high.
    we are all there, standing looking at this model, discussing the intricacies of whipping the whip just right, in order to catch the trees, so i can swing, and then still be able to detach the whip when i'm done..

after i've explained it to them, i demonstrate.
    i go to the model, and then suddenly i'm back standing on the edge of this gaping abyss, and i whip the whip, catch the branch, take the woman, and swing across.
    the whip detaches, and the pursuers are left on the other side, looking quite impressed.

it seems i've passed this test..i go thru a hole in the cave wall, and find myself in the streets near my childhood home.
    it's night. all is dark.
    i'm wary for some reason. i decide to slip thru some back gardens to make my way home...
    as i do so, i hear whispering voices...i see shadows and shapes in the darkness, people are hunting for me..
    i turn and run down the street, keeping to the shadows...this is my territory and i know it better than anyone so i slip thru alleys and onto another street that will take me a longer route home...

then i find myself at a set of stairs, like i'm coming out of some kind of building...
    there are many people kinda hanging around in the street.
    they all look like they're trying to look inconspicuous, but failing badly. i can see right thru them all.
    they are all watching me..

i hear a woman talk quietly into her hidden communication set..
    i turn to her "what was that?"
    she looks at me
    "what did u say? i ask her.
    she doesn't seem to know how to respond, she didn't expect me to speak to her
    "you said something, what did u say?" she's looking around at the other folk, and she's backing away from me. the others look confused too. they're all supposed to be 'under-cover' so they don't want to react and blow their cover..
    now i'm getting very confident so i get a bit cheeky "HELLO!!! u spoke to me! what did u say? HELLO!"
    she just keeps backing away, as do the rest of the undercover 'agents'..
    now i'm addressing them all just kinda taking the p*ss "HELLO!! CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME??"
    this is fun...

then the whole scene dissolved and i woke.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: Indian Jones Whip and undercover 'agent' types

Well, well, Herr Jones, what do ve have here?

The switch to the model and back into the scene seems to be a giveaway that this is a simulation. I'd say you when around the model are a higher aspect of yourself - that's why you know all this stuff and details. The you in the scene/simulation is the lower aspect being taught an out-of-body skill.

Quite probably this is about mastering the third chakra in a body which is responsible for movement. I think the message is that the higher aspect of yourself is involved in teaching you the finer details of using that chakra.

If the first scene is a simulation, then the second scene quite probably is, too. I think you're breaking the simulation here. Again. Tsk, tsk.

At least that's what it sounds like. It could be that you pick up on the "crew" sustaining the scene, especially when you spot the communication set. It might be hidden simply because it is not part of the simulation that you spot it, but you do.

The people you are challenging might also be part of the scene, and the feeling of being watched pertains to the whole scene itself. In a simulation you are watched. It might explain why the people did not have a response ready when you challenged them. They were similar to dream characters maybe. The communication set could have been a hint then that everything gets picked up.

The waking up part might be the simulation aborting.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Re: Indian Jones Whip and undercover 'agent' types

they gotta come up with better simulations for me then, if i keep breaking them!!

interesting..and sure was fun..

message from Bowie...

hehe, this was cool..
    i woke this morning from a dream. the end of it had me climbing trees, and walking along the top of old dry-stone walls, while David Bowie (a la Labyrinth) was singing to me "you can do magic, we can do magic, you can do magic..."

Blog Entries

Re: message from Bowie...

I love Bowie. His voice melts me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: message from Bowie...

Cool dream.

Probably my favourite one ever was where I was a school marm at a girl's school and I was playing a jazz piano number like a pro. The song was called, "You can't channel Buddha through your crystal earrings." We danced all over the room and the lyrics, which were hilarious and clever, just flowed. It was awesome.

I mentioned that dream to my senior class that year and they gave me crystal earrings and a buddha as a farewell gift.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Dad's third eye

i just woke up from this just now.

i was with my Dad, about to go somewhere, when we saw my (other) Dad.
    it was my Dad, but an alternate him. looking terrible.
    his clothes were dirty, he looked tired and hungry. he looked like a homeless dude.
    i went to speak to him, to see if he was ok.
    he was about to go into some dirty looking toilet in what seemed like an underground train station.
    there were other smelly looking old men there too. it looked like he knew them.
    i caught his attention, and he decided not to go in there, almost looking embarrassed.

we went for a walk out of there into the street. he was talking about needing a project, to keep his mind active. he seemed preoccupied, distant.
    we sat on a park bench, talking.
    in front of us a man stood, holding onto a HUGE wooden bow.
    i remarked at what a grand bow it was. my Dad said something about how far he could shoot an arrow with it.
    this thing was bigger than a full grown man. it stood freely upright, when the man let go of it.
    then a female appeared. (maybe my Sister)
    we talked to my Dad about what he's doing with himself.
    we suggested he could take up some part time course at a school or find a job or something.
    he said he'd look for something, then he got up and said he had to go.

we watched him go across the street, to where two men were standing.
    one of them har a bright red face, and a big fat belly.
    the other just looked a bit dirty and smelly.
    my Dad lay down on the ground and went to sleep.
    the two men went to leave, but as they did, the fat one stood on my Dad's chest as he stepped over.
    i started shouting, "hey fatty!"
    he looked around to see who was shouting. i was angry.
    "hey fat boy. you fat bastard! you don't stand on my Dad!"
    he looked at me and laughed. they started to walk away.
    i was running across shouting "yeah you better run fatty. fat f*#ker!!!"

when i got to my Dad, he was sleeping soundly on the ground.
    i woke him up, he seemed disoriented.
    then he sat up, and i looked at his eyes.
    they weren't my Dad's eyes.
    and his third eye was open!
    there was an actual third eye open on his forehead. not in the centre, but slightly off to the left, above his left eye.
    he started talking to me, telling me some rambling joke about some Indian guy whose name sounded like a London tube station "easy way in, easy way out!"
    it made no sense to me.
    as i looked at him talk, i wondered about his eyes. they looked like another persons. and as he talked, the third eye, which was fully active, looking around of it's own accord, seemed to slip down his head, and then become one with his left eye, until it was gone.
    then my Dad was back, looking himself again.

Re: Dad's third eye

I think you ought meditate and bring in your two dads so that they can have a conversation with one another. See what message they have for you. Ask them what the dreams mean that they star in. I'm really curious what this means for you to dream about your dad twice in the same dream.

Very interesting.

Re: Dad's third eye

and this is the second time it's happened.
    both times the same - one "down and out" Dad, the other "normal".

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast