Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Re: 95% lucidity, a dream within a dream!

i knew i was dreaming, so i just stood there, open arms, and let him shoot me in the chest. no death,
    how cool, for me thats a high level, cause a put into practice and a vanquishing of the deepest archaic human fear - to die.
    wishing joyful expansion, greetings from germany

Blog Entries

Hello, Neil.

What do you do when you are in charge of the dream? Are there typical things you do?

Cheers,
    Oliver

hmmm. it's been such a long time since it happened...
    i'd most likely want to stop it, then attempt to go back to my body, to be OOB in the RTZ, and explore, maybe try to find a friend, go to the Moon..that kinda stuff. just plain exploration. or try to have a direct "conversation" with a guide, or see if i can see into an alternate lifetime, or talk to my HS... or fly up and see if i can see the astral planes...you know...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Doesn't this directly correlate with your tendency to break simulations?

This might correlate with Kurt's most recents posts - you might be skipping necessary training in order to do these things. I would personally say that letting yourself be shot in full knowledge of that you cannot be hurt is absolutely amazing in terms of training yourself for nonphysical reality. It's basically a test of how conscious you are of the body you are in and its capabilities. So it seems like things get done. And as soon as you do that, you're able to fly.

So it might be "just" more of these 95% dreams till you "get your license" and then you can be off to do with your lucidity what you want. But maybe some "wax on, wax off" first.

Cheers,
    Oliver

yeah, i'm sure you're right.
    i'm just an impatient Padewan, looking for Jedi fun!

Blog Entries

Doesn't this directly correlate with your tendency to break simulations?
    That's exactly what I thought when I read Neil's post.
    Patience, grasshoppa.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Just to toss in another view -- the "tendency to break simulations" is not necessarily a bad thing. If I perceived myself to be in one (or to have been after the fact even) my first question would be "what business has anyone to insert a simulation into my dreamspace?" I've found myself in a few and have even managed to break them from outside (wasn't lucid at the time, but mental projected back in from the waking state, did some obliteratin' and they did not recur again). My own agenda is pretty well defined, and no simulation I have yet seen has had any relevance; just more unnecessary obstacles.

So I sez: in dreams as in life, there's more than one approach to any situation one might find themselves in. If someone decides to take it upon themselves to "train" me in something without my knowledge or consent, I'd just as soon detonate the place on my way out as a matter of principle.

By the by, the title of this thread is somewhat synchronistic. At one point I was dreaming I was wandering around a street I used to live on, non-lucid, when the lyrics from a Symphony X song "dreeeeam within a dreeeeam" seemed to float through across the sky and triggered me lucid. Rawk.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    for the past few months, i've been dreaming in a state of what i'd call 95% lucidity.
    i know i'm dreaming, and can sometimes take advantage of that knowledge, for example last week i dreamed i was in a war somewhere. this guy came at me with a rifle, to shoot me.
    i knew i was dreaming, so i just stood there, open arms, and let him shoot me in the chest. no death, just a chuckle from me, then i flew into the air, much to the confusion of the rifle bearer, and proceeded to hover around 15ft up, flying over everyone taunting them. much fun!
    The same thing happens to me very often recently. I call it semi-lucidity, but maybe your percentual expression of it is even better, so it might also be a 85-90% or something lucidity in my case too.

The prevalent underlying tendency and motif is this:

I have no more fear !!!

I've lost it completely. Regardless of what happens to me, e.g. if some negative entity comes, some bullies threaten me, someone holds a gun at me... I react rather indifferently, sometimes even amused, knowing that nothing really hurts me. It's amazing. I've just "unlearned" to have nightmares.

Recently some 3-4 bullies came up to my car with me sitting inside, they broke my windshield wipers and threatened me from the outside knocking and banging on my car. I was just starting the motor and my logical impulse was just best to retreat. I never even thought of getting fearful or mad. Then the roughnecks ran away because they might have thought I want to run them over with my car. I thought to myself 'how ridiculous, I am far from hurting them, I don't WANT to hurt them. I just want to leave and my peace, that's all'.

I am amazed how peaceful I have become lately, while in the distant past in dreams I had engaged in struggles and fights with entities in dreams, or escaped and run away in distress.

Just this last night, I had a dream like in the Hitchcock movie "The Birds" with swarms of birds coming down seemingly on the attack on humans (in a city/market place). I just thought to myself then, 'well .. how very interesting" . But I did not even cover or duck. I just made the dream vanish because I found the situation "possibly gettin' a bit inconvenient" .
    That's what I also do sometimes, instead of "playing along" with the dream I decide to leave "that simulation" and switch the dreamscape or wake up entirely.

But that 95% lucidity is also very annoying now for me, as now I try hard to become lucid (recently I use subliminal audio messages for this).
    I keep asking myself why on earth don't I "break the simulation" by becoming really lucid instead of (a) becoming indifferent or (b) playing along as a fun sport or (c) switching/leaving that dream simulation?

Subconcsiously I always kind of "KNOW" I am dreaming which is proven to me by a,b and c. However, I cannot make use of it to get lucid and advance to higher levels (at least not often enough).

Annoying. This keeps me musing all the time now.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    for the past few months, i've been dreaming in a state of what i'd call 95% lucidity.
    i know i'm dreaming, and can sometimes take advantage of that knowledge, for example last week i dreamed i was in a war somewhere. this guy came at me with a rifle, to shoot me.
    i knew i was dreaming, so i just stood there, open arms, and let him shoot me in the chest. no death, just a chuckle from me, then i flew into the air, much to the confusion of the rifle bearer, and proceeded to hover around 15ft up, flying over everyone taunting them. much fun!
    The same thing happens to me very often recently. I call it semi-lucidity, but maybe your percentual expression of it is even better, so it might also be a 85-90% or something lucidity in my case too.

The prevalent underlying tendency and motif is this:

I have no more fear !!!

I've lost it completely. Regardless of what happens to me, e.g. if some negative entity comes, some bullies threaten me, someone holds a gun at me... I react rather indifferently, sometimes even amused, knowing that nothing really hurts me. It's amazing. I've just "unlearned" to have nightmares.

Recently some 3-4 bullies came up to my car with me sitting inside, they broke my windshield wipers and threatened me from the outside knocking and banging on my car. I was just starting the motor and my logical impulse was just best to retreat. I never even thought of getting fearful or mad. Then the roughnecks ran away because they might have thought I want to run them over with my car. I thought to myself 'how ridiculous, I am far from hurting them, I don't WANT to hurt them. I just want to leave and my peace, that's all'.

I am amazed how peaceful I have become lately, while in the distant past in dreams I had engaged in struggles and fights with entities in dreams, or escaped and run away in distress.

Just this last night, I had a dream like in the Hitchcock movie "The Birds" with swarms of birds coming down seemingly on the attack on humans (in a city/market place). I just thought to myself then, 'well .. how very interesting" . But I did not even cover or duck. I just made the dream vanish because I found the situation "possibly gettin' a bit inconvenient" .
    That's what I also do sometimes, instead of "playing along" with the dream I decide to leave "that simulation" and switch the dreamscape or wake up entirely.

But that 95% lucidity is also very annoying now for me, as now I try hard to become lucid (recently I use subliminal audio messages for this).
    I keep asking myself why on earth don't I "break the simulation" by becoming really lucid instead of (a) becoming indifferent or (b) playing along as a fun sport or (c) switching/leaving that dream simulation?

Subconcsiously I always kind of "KNOW" I am dreaming which is proven to me by a,b and c. However, I cannot make use of it to get lucid and advance to higher levels (at least not often enough).

Annoying. This keeps me musing all the time now.

yep. exactly the same as me.
    tho i do still find from time to time, some moments of fear, for example, i have a vertigo/fear of heights, which sometimes leaves me frozen in fear. yet, in other dreams, i simply let myself fall from whatever height i'm at, knowing that i'll land safely.

this makes no logical (real-world) sense, a fear is a fear, so it shouldn't affect me differently at different times, should it?
    however, Kurt's explanation of the progression of awareness/control/limitations etc within each of the individual 'energy' bodies, with regards to which charkas are 'activated', suggests to me that maybe those dreams where i do experience the fear, are experienced in a body i have yet to gain full chakra activation in.
    hmmm... that's an interesting realisation. i should maybe take a closer look at those dreams...

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast