Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Re: 95% lucidity, a dream within a dream!

Hey, CF.

Who knows, maybe lucidity is not required for the visceral fear stored inside yourself to be released.

On the other hand, I had a dream recently where I was about to walk back down into the basement (bringing something back to physical reality). Something that scared me deeply happened - I heard steps approaching, which was the same thing on the basement steps that scared me as a child.

I snapped lucid (and lost sight), I conjured a unicorn (and heard it whinny!) and sent it down the stairs to clear them out. So being lucid might have actually helped in clearing that out further.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Expecto Patronum! I guess your Patronus is the Unicorn.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Or something like "Ridiculus!"

Oliver

Introductions, new friends...

two nights ago, i did my usual dream-wake-dream-wake-dream-wake...
    each time i dreamed, i was in some sort of social environment. it felt like a night-club, or perhaps a community centre.
    i met groups of people i don't know, was introduced to them all, by whom, i don't remember.
    there i would develop basic relationships with each individual. there were males and females. some i got on with, some not so much.
    it was very much like a 'first day at school' sort of vibe.

this happened three times, with me waking after each dream.
    each time, it was a new set of individuals. three groups.
    when i went back to sleep for the fourth time, i found myself in a similar environment.
    only this time, they were ALL there!
    it was so bizzarre, like "oh, hey! it's you from my earlier dream!"
    then i would remember the interactions i'd had with them, remembering the earlier dreams, in the later dream...
    in the end when everyone was together, it felt a bit like a party... and for my benefit..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: Introductions, new friends...

So, a "night club," eh?

Cheers,
    Oliver

hehe, indeed!

Blog Entries

Three groups, or groups of three? Or, three groups of three?

i wish i'd written this down yesterday.
    three groups, definitely.
    in each group, it seemed like there were 4 or 5, but i developed more defined relationships with only two (that i can remember) from each group. so i guess i'd make up the 3rd of 3, if we were looking for 3's.
    i can only really remember the last one with clarity, where we all came together.
    it seemed like all of the people were there, but only the two main characters from each of the previous dreams, were immediately around me and talking to me. so i ended up in a group of 7, including myself.
    i remember it clearly, cos in the first one, there had been a girl, who i'd kinda been flirting with, and there was a guy, who seemed rather jealous of it, and gave me a less-than-friendly vibe.
    when we were all together in the last dream, he was less hostile, and it was only him and the girl who came over to be in my immediate group. they were the last to appear, and i was already with 4 others at that time.

am i explaining this well?
    there seemed to be lots of people in the background, but no interaction was taking place between them and myself...

Blog Entries

It just reminded me of the symbol for development- the union of opposites begets the golden child- the male+the female=you, the golden child.

as humans partnering. each person in the partnering is 2, or two persons bring together 4. these two persons partnering plus these 4 brought together equal 6. the whole if the union is 7, or You.

this allows 3 for masculine and 3 for feminine, and One for the androgenous union = You, through the union's threefold manifestation.

this is why the singularity of individual spiritual seeking seems ever empty, always left still wanting, ceaseless searching.

this is simply because of the way 'life' as it is has unfolded, call it 7 days, call it whatever you like.

in the beginning was You....and on the 7th day You rested, between that is 6 sets of dualistic awarenesses, call them days, as each has light and dark in it.

to build on this is to jump into religious jargon, which ever prooves to derail topics. so i digress.

You are never not You, however, it is a 'matter' of awareness, that awareness being multi-dimensionally re-membered of its true self.

as the male then, all male reflectivity is your reflection, as far as partnering in the world with a potential mate. if you sensed jealousy then, it is merely your 'sense' revealed. as you said, when together it was not there, when separate it was there, as it would be, for as long as there is separation there is enmity in parts. the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, parts being of 6, the whole is 7. a week is not composed of 6 days, requiring a 7th day of rest. in this is what 'rest' is.

though, 'rested' is not an end to a means. it is new beginnings, that would from 'rested', give from one's true self stepping out. therefore, this wholeness stepping out, rested, steps from Sunday. why? because in the beginning was You, and 1-6, on the 7th day was rest for You.

the difference between being on an exhausting hamster wheel, never rested; and being Human.

this as well applys to a single given day, from dawns rising to night's falling, 0-7 = 8, or the hidden/secret day of light within the light of days.

words like 'alla' or alila (as in hebrew 'el nora alila' and even arabic meaning of alila), and ullu ka patha, tertullus, all languages embrace day and night; what it is for mankind and what it is for the spiritual human being.

we are many, that together we carry oneanother, to share grief together, to share joy together. to give with one's self, as in not being alone.

'ullu ka patha' is a 'special idiot/brilliant pupil/clear eyes', being as this one does not know what is good for them and has opened the life to what is beyond the misunderstood "self" thinking to know. this attracts trust, truth and fidelity, though this would seem as blind foolishness to the blindly fooled who require everything behind them already for fear of stepping into the unknown as childlike innocence.

yeah, the 'golden child'.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast