Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Re: Introductions, new friends...

thanks guys.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

in side shifting this topic for a moment to the 'hands', i offer this blogsite, not because i "hang out there", but because it has a section, scroll down about the hands.

http://yogshiksha.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

thanks Tim.
    making fine sense.
    i'll check that blog...
    i'm actually creating my own blog, tho writing has never been my strong point. but i think it'll be good for me, not only to document the healings/experiences during the sessions i do...but as a platform for raising awareness in those around me who might not otherwise look for "stuff" like that

Re: 95% lucidity, a dream within a dream!

I used to also have a fear of falling off the earth and into space (in my dreams of course!).

I recently had a lucid dream where someone was trying to stab me in the stomach and since I knew I was dreaming I told them to go ahead and do it. I felt pain, but not as much as I thought I would. Then after that I was going around pouring apple juice on demons to turn them into angelic beings and send them into the sky...the juice was pretty tasty!

Anyways. I get vertigo from heights even in my dreams, but for some reason I decide to jump. Even when I'm not lucid. When I land I'm like "okay, scary but not that bad" so I do it again. I'm not very rational in my dreams!

I have also had those dreams of dreaming. I will be so tired in my dreams that I can't be bothered with what is going on. I just want to put my head down and sleep! I tell my dream characters to go away for a bit and let me sleep.
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Blog Entries

I went through a period of this, and it passed after a while. Kurt (Leland) indicated that it may be the shift to another nonphysical body. I agreed, after a good look at the content of the dreams.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by natalie-1984

Anyways. I get vertigo from heights even in my dreams, but for some reason I decide to jump. Even when I'm not lucid. When I land I'm like "okay, scary but not that bad" so I do it again. I'm not very rational in my dreams!
    i do that quite regularly. sometimes when i'm flying i'll go up so high that i'm looking down at the planet, then let myself fall backwards.
    but in these moments i'm not afraid.
    then others i get frozen with fear climbing up a tree or something...

CFTraveler, were you refering to my post when you said "shifting into another nonphysical body"? I read that when you are in the astral your astral body can fall asleep and you go into your mental body....but I was only having dreams that's different right? I'm confused!

Dreams are so weird, I don't think I will ever understand them.
    Sometimes I have dreams where I am dying. When I was 4 months pregnant with my 2nd daughter I had a dream I was in another war torn country and I was captured along with several hundred other americans. They gave us all a card that said what our punishment would be. Some people's cards said that they would have to go back to america, some cards would say they would become slaves. My card said "death via lethal injection". We were all standing in single file line and I whispered to the person infront of me "hey , I'm 4 months pregnant can we switch cards?" Then I was put into the line for lethal injection people, I was crying because I was so scared. I watched the girl infront of me when it was her turn. She had a blank look on her face and they layed her down and gave her the shot and she fell asleep and died. I thought "maybe this wont be so bad" when it was my turn I asked them if they could take my baby out after I died so she would live. They never answered me.

So I layed down on the table and I was thinking about my life and how it was ending. They gave me the injection and I stopped breathing but my heart started racing and I went into painful powerful convulsions. My back arched and I started to shake really hard, it felt like every vein in my body was bursting, it hurt so bad. They were trying to hold me down. Then it stopped and I died. They checked my pulse and looked at their watches and pronounced me dead. Then they disapeared and I was greeted by the girl who died before me. She explained the rules about the afterlife and how reality would seem to fluctuate. Then I went on a mission to try and find a person that could see me so that they could tell my husband what happened. A lot of other stuff happened...but I think I bored everyone enough! When I start talking (typing) it's hard to stop! Pity my friends?

goodnight

-natalie
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote Originally Posted by natalie-1984
    CFTraveler, were you refering to my post when you said "shifting into another nonphysical body"? I read that when you are in the astral your astral body can fall asleep and you go into your mental body....but I was only having dreams that's different right? I'm confused!
    much of the time when we dream, we're simply becoming aware, while projecting, in whatever subtle body. we just missed the exit from the body, or we shifted there from a 'normal' dreamstate. (whatever that is )
    i tend to think of all dreams as projections.

Blog Entries

Hello, natalie.

Going to sleep or dying in dreams can be points of switching to another level of being. You might have had the inherent belief that you had to die to see the afterlife. The US here was most probably your own picture of physical reality.

So, people would return to wake in physical reality, and some would "die" and their consciousness wake up in the afterlife. The information you got from "the dead girl" confirms this - she introduces you into phenomena encountered when getting familiar with the higher planes (astral and upwards).

Fear-based distortions in recall or during the experience will be encountered until those fears have been largely released. They occur because practically all information from the higher planes is filtered through your own sets of desires (what you want to be true) and beliefs (what you think should be true), thereby sometimes greatly altering what actually is true - the actual energetic experience that you're trying to translate to yourself so it can be remembered in the physical body brain.

This will clear up over time. Dream journalling and dream interpretation are helpful tools in achieving this.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Neil Templar's Dream Journal

lessons in reality manifestation and perception.

i really wish i'd had my computer or notepad nearby last night, as this dream was during the first dream cycle of the night, so the details are lost to me now...

i was with a few guys, who i used to be good friends with back when i was 7-10 yrs old.
    i was teaching them about reality manifestation, and perception.
    i started by explaining that when they were dreaming, what they perceived was a symbolic representation of what they were actually experiencing on an energetic level.
    i took them into a shared dreamstate, and then explained how they could instantly manifest with a thought.
    we all practiced.

then i woke them, took them into waking reality, and was explaining that it was no different here. that reality manifested symbolism, and if we are aware, we can notice this and have a greater understanding of what our reality is trying to show us.
    i explained that physical manifestation took longer to happen, and also that our beliefs created filters, which limited our individual manifesting potential.
    there was one guy there, who i know was into mind altering substances in his young adulthood. i told them that his filters were different to the others, because he'd opened the doors of perception, and was open to many more possibilities.

then we did an exercise, where two of the guys would climb up on a wall, facing each other, and attempt to feel their reality manifesting, from an energetic level, thru to the physical, and then try to focus their thoughts to manifest something specific, to varying degrees of success.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast