Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Spell casting

so the other morning i woke about 6.i hadn't dreamt yet(as far as i can tell) and i quickly went back to sleep.

i started to dream then - i was hanging out with a large group of friends,although some of the people in the group i didn't know,but everything was friendly.then i was alone-walking down a street,where i saw one of the people i didn't really know,and he told me that one of my work colleagues had just been beaten up,she was badly swollen,bruised and bleeding.
    i was alarmed by this and wanted to go see her,but as i started to go towards her,the guy who'd told me about it-he was a very big guy-obviously strong physically-grabbed me and lifted me forcibly into the air.i struggled but there was no way i could overpower him-he was massive!
    he threw me into the air and i landed on a balcony on the second floor of a building across the street.as i was flying through the air i went quite slowly,and i had a little control of where i landed-it was no problem to land on my feet.i was shaken by this,as i ahd thought he was part of our group of friends and couldn't understand why he had attacked me.
    i then woke up.

i fell asleep again a moment later and was back in the same environment.and once again this guy appeared and stopped me from going where i was headed.he grabbed me,and pushed me back along the street,holding onto me.it didn't really feel like he was trying to hurt me-he just seemed to want to prove that he could overpower me.i went away and got an umbrella,and went back to him shouting "come on then" i tried to stab him with the end of the umbrella,and to swing the handle at him,but still,he was huge and nothing i did had any effect on him.
    i woke up again.
    i remember wondering what this guys problem was.

i fell asleep again quickly,and once again was back there-the large group once again hanging out together-all friendly as normal.then the big dude sees me and starts to head towards me,with a grin on his face.he was about to grab me again,so i shouted at the top of my voice at him"stop f#*king touching me!! stop touching me!!"
    his face dropped,obviously dissapointed that he wasn't getting to have his fun any more.
    then we all sit down at a long table to eat a meal-i think we're in the middle of a park at this time.
    the big guy is straight across the table from me,we're eating and he reaches across to grab me,and i start to wiggle all my fingers at him,knowing that i'm casting some sort of spell on him.my fingers are covered in some purple stuff.he then starts yelling at me to stop it,like it's hurting him.he then looks really hurt,like i've really hurt his feelings or something.now he kinda seems like a child to me,and i know i've stopped him for good.

what was weird though was yesterday i saw my friend at work,the one i'd dreamed was beaten up-she had a swollen face,and she couldn't explain it!
    said she'd just woken up like that.

any thoughts anyone?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

i guess what i'm really wondering about this one is-was the big guy a neg?
    i also read recently about other folk attacking people in their dreams-could that have been happening?
    or was it some negative aspect of myself i had to deal with?

does anyone else cast spells in their dreams/astral experiences??

Last night - 1 cool,1 strange..

so for some reason that i cannot fathom,i decided to do some energy work before bed last night.focused primarily on my brow.after a while i felt some pressure in my brow,so left it alone,and continued in a mind awake,body asleep way..

i found myself in a lane near my childhood home.hedges line the path,leading down towards a wooded area,where the path goes thru the trees,and it gets quite dark down there.i remember it being a little scary when we were kids playing there in the twilight.
    as i looked down the path towards the woods,i saw 5 shadowy shapes emerge from the darkness.i immediately hid from them and retreated..keeping an eye on them as best i could.i went round the block of houses to watch them from a different place,but they were headed straight for me when i got there.i was about to run again,when i voice told me i was more powerful than them.i didn't feel too sure,but turned to face them.at that point i realised i was lucid,and knew what to do.
    i stood up straight,outstretsched my arms,and with a command from my mind,grew a HUGE pair of white wings!!
    they uncurled behind my back,and i was observing this from behind at this point.then i seemed to emanate white light,i rose up into the air with a couple of strong beats of my wings,and the shadow creatures departed.
    it kinda reminded me of Gandalf fending off the Nazgul in LOTR.
    it was kinda strange-watching the wings unfold from my back,while observing from a viewpoint BEHIND myself,and at least 5 metres in the air.

that was the cool one,this is the strange one..

i'm not going into too much detail because there was some sexual stuff involved,but - in this dream i played 3 parts.i was an observer,and 2 different characters involved in a short scene,in which there was 1 other character who wasn't "me"(i think).
    it was very strange,and a little confusing,watching 3 people interacting with each other,but all the time doing the thinking for 2 of them,or maybe all 3,i can't be sure.

what do you make of that???

Alaskans Guest

Re: Last night - 1 cool,1 strange..

It was an awsome dream! And a wonderfull message

Lions

okay so in recent weeks i've had 2 dreams involving lions.

in the first,i was in a friends house,and they had a small lion,about the size of a large dog.it was an adult male,just smaller than usual.it was just wandering around,like a family pet.
    it kept walking around the armchair i was sitting on,and i started to feel a little worried it was gonna attack or something.
    as the lion gave a little growl by my legs i jumped in my seat.
    the people i was with assured me that it meant he liked me.i relaxed and next time he came by i reached out and gave his head a rub behind the ears.he loved it.
    from then on we were buddies...

that's about all i remember from that one,i didn't have my journal nearby.
    this morning i had a dream that i was lying on the ground tickling the belly of a lion,quite young.this time there was no fear.he was a little bit unsure-i could feel it,so i was radiating love and joy to him,constantly reasuring him with my mind that he was completely safe.it was an amazing feeling-maintaining a constant flow of love/joy energy.i could see/feel a rippling aura coming from my 3rd eye down to my heart,streaming out towards the lion.

what is it with these lions?

Blog Entries

Re: Lions

Sounds like you were given a totemic guide. There is a guide to meanings of totemic animals in the Mysticism forum (stickied) but I do remember that Lions are good symbols.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Alaskans Guest

Awwwwww

cool,i'll check out the totemic guides thread..

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Huh, I had a dream about lions recently as well, that you've just reminded me of. In mine they would charge me as if to attack -- but I'd simply sidestep them, they'd run straight past and start wrestling with each other. I have only vague theories on what this is supposed to mean.

it's not the first time lions have appeared either.
    i had a visit from a lion about a yearago...

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast