Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Re: Lower Astral, or just an unpleasant dream?

thanks Oliver!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Stay Puft Marshmallowman

last night i set an intention, to communicate with, or be aware of, the "highest" aspect of myself possible.

ended up running around trying to avoid being caught by the Stay Puft Marshmallowman from Ghostbusters!
    he was massive, just like the film. kinda cute looking, but scary in his huge insistance on trying to pick me up, so i was running, dodging under scaffolding, hiding behind cars, whatever.

i woke up rather quickly, and was thinking, that wasn't what i had had in mind when i set my intention.
    again i set the same intention, and went to sleep again.

again, same scenario.
    in the city, massive marshmallow dude searching for me, trying to pick me up.
    i ran, i hid.
    it became to feel like a game. i wasn't really scared, as such. but i wasn't ready to find out what would happen if he did get to pick me up.
    i guess i probably should've, huh?

Blog Entries

Re: Stay Puft Marshmallowman

Just speculating here...

The highest aspect of your personal psyche is in terms of consciousness a giant. Remember what Dan Akroyd's line was:

Ray: [resignedly] It's the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man.
    Venkman: Well, that's something you don't see every day.
    Ray: I tried to think of the most harmless thing– something that I loved from my childhood, something that would never ever possibly destroy us: Mr. Stay-Puft.
    Venkman: Nice thinking, Ray.
    So it could be a visual pun for "Something totally gigantic and really impressive, but also means you no harm." Visual puns often work with a principle of "next-best thing," even if it's not an exact match. I recently had a sensual pun in a dream where the water was sweet to express "sweet water" as opposed to salty, even though sweet water isn't sweet.

Cheers,
    Oliver

I had an experience one where I wanted to communicate with someone from my "home". I was met by a giant. I asked what that was all about and told that his energy would not fit into a regular sized body.

and David, the boy king, with a sling and stone, slew the Giant. this in the midst of seasoned warriors trembling in great fear. same metaphor

the rock of faith, the chief corner stone. all the way to its finality, "it is finished".

the stone thrown away by the builders. david, unable to build the vision beyond the model, passed it to his son, his son the overseer of building, plans put in the hands of many, each with a vested part, or a personal piece of the construction.

david, putting the Lord on his right hand, till such time as the kingdom was taken/won, and handed to the rightful One, the Stone thrown from a sling in the slaying of the Giant.

humble and humility, standing down in understanding. in parts we each may barely see our individual part, for only the whole, the One, knows all parts. thrown clear, having no part, sacrificed in the slaying of the Giant.

why? because it is our Human nature, that as disconnected parts in the doing, unable to reckon the whole, that we would in this ignorance choose Barrabas.

the protagonist require the antagonist, the christ requires that which is anti-christ. the temporal and temporary plan requires the temporal and temporary time of building.

yet, "it is finished", standing fully constructed in our very midst. the light is in the darkness, and the darkness knows it not. the kingdom without is ready-finished, awaiting the kingdom within to have first been seen. and this 'seen' scene is through violence awakened to, from within to without, from the first to the last.

yet, such words are deemed as darkness, and the light is a 'stay puft marshmallow man'. yea, God is good to God's children, knowing the childlike imaginations and what is in that great state of ignorance, acceptable fodder for such limited reasoning capabilities.

the child wishes for the vigilante, for lawlessness to defend against the offending lawless. err, we accept a supreme sacrifice of standing down? hmmmm...we shall see.

look at the sweep of discipleship, left and right, of Him whom stood down. to His farthest right, Nathaniel without guile. to His farthest left, Simon the Zealot rage filled to cut the throats of his religious/political enemys. there is no human archetype that is not within that sweeping range of grasp.

symbolic truth lost to the literality of the word, it the very Barrabas set loose by our ignorance upon our ignorance. lawlessness vs the lawless

watching a simple show like "super nanny", we can see parents learning to compassionately discipline a child whom has unknowingly ceased control. like the last show, the parents took turns for over 30 minutes, for a total of 67 times, in placing their child in a time out. finally on that 67th return to timeout, the child quieted, received it's two minute time out, and then was received by it's parents with a hugs and kisses.

this is what is meant, when Jesus explains forgiveness to His disciples, on how many times one is to forgive, toward the final surrender of unknowingly ceased control. because of this brevity, the life, the human maturation from infant to adult, we lose sight of the bigger picture held in time's sweeping grasp.

we 'think' to be, as the human adult, knowing and abled to choose rightly, so much so as to oppose any other's personal choice for their rightly. what a free-for-all clamouring for king of the mountain.

how many 'time outs' have we each fought and raged against, only to have to come again, and again, and again...? can life be known in a time out, or is life that which is understood of time in?

in another thread CPW gives a quote about the Universe. it is right on the money. To quote Carl Sagan, "We are star stuff which has taken its destiny into its own hands."

in that quote, as star stuff, we've taken what is the Universe's Alone to administer as One Destiny.

Carl Sagan doesn't say here that we as star stuff received the right to have done so. he is more at making a profound 'bigger picture' statement about our collective ignorance as that stuff, or parts, of the greater whole.

but, because we 'take' things literally, we imagine that Sagan has gifted us with praise worthy justification. therefore, our star stuff hands are wrong, for that matter, our human hands are wrong. lawlessness vs the lawless - ultimately as star stuff this means that we are universally cannibalistic. needless to say, this is as well true in our human nature.

O' ye giants of yore, stars of the universe, man professing humanous; stand down and understand.

imagine....; if there be ETs round and about watching, what suppose we, that they've followed in coming here? why it is no more, than to have sought out their absent minded lords and ladys (star stuff) of our Universe to this Great Valley where the Shadow of Death blankets the forgetfull who came here in their universal stead to slay this Giant that is Death, this that has universally loomed as darkness since the dawn of ages throught our One Universe. However, One Lord, forlorn, having called it finished, sent out a ring from this central throng, a signal of specific time's victory that in playing out through following time, gave time for all in all to attend the 'finality' of universal death. perhaps....being speculatory

a child cannot know what an adult is. nor can we know as mankind, the universal enormity of what being a human is. let freedom ring.....stand down and understand.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

the enormity of the human, a giant in terms of consciousness. pretty much what i thought.
    it reminded me of the huge Golden Angel Kryon talks about in the Journey Home. That which is the Human's true self.

Neil,

by the way, sorry about the long winded rant . i forgot myself, wisping about on metaphors.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

no worries Tim.it wouldn't feel right otherwise.

Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Beach UFO
    I just woke from this..

my family and i are on a trip to a beach-house somewhere. we are getting out of the car, unpacking bags from the back. there are other cars in the car parking area, it looks like a busy spot. we've been here before.
    my Mum and Sister go on down to our beach house, i am by the car with my step-Dad. he opens a bag, and offers me a spare rib to eat.
    it is strange, like coated in breadcrumbs. i eat it, it's good.
    we walk down towards the beach house, and we are passed by a group of people, 6 adults, 3 men 3 women. the women have metallic silvery blue wigs on. my step-Dad recognises them, they wave to each other, making phone gestures at each other. they walk off into the long grass towards the trees...just as they do, they all look into the evening sky..
    i look up and see the lights of an engine at the tail end of some kind of flying craft. it's difficult to tell what it looks like. all i can see is the light at the back, the rest is dark like the sky...it moves of silently..
    he and i go into the beach house and unpack the food in the kitchen.
    we are standing looking out the kitchen window, overlooking the long grass of the beach, and the water in the distance.
    i'm aware of one of our cats roaming around in the grass out there...

suddenly a large grey, long haired cat appears, and looks at me. i send out welcome vibes to it, so it comes in thru the window.
    it's a tough old looking thing, one eye is missing. i stroke her head. i get the feeling it's female.
    she purrs, and seems friendly, but we both know she's looking for food.
    i tell her she's not gonna get any food, cos we can't have her hanging around and disturbing our cats.
    she seems to understand, and looks a little put out. she raises one paw as if getting ready to swipe at me.
    i pull away and tell her it's time to go...so she leaves...

i go into the interior of the house, where i meet Saul Tai from Battlestar Galactica
    the house is dark, no lights are on, only the dim light from the moon is shining thru the windows.
    that light suddenly becomes brighter, and Tai says "that's no moon!"
    i go back thru to the kitchen, to ask my step-Dad to come have a look. he's ex-military, so he might have some idea what kind of craft we're gonna see in the sky.
    i get to him, and start to talk excitedly, but then i see he is standing where i left him, but his eyes are closed, he's completely unconscious.
    i stick my head outside and look up.
    directly above the house is a huge ship. i can only see the bottom of the underside, which looks like a smooth bowl. it glows white, but not blindingly bright, and there is a mist all around it.
    i decide i'd better try to get out into the night, and watch what happens from the cover of the long grass.
    i have to get a coat to wear, so i hesitate for a second. then, i see a dark shape of someone climbing down from the roof of the house, outside the kitchen...i sneak back into the house, looking for another way out. i go to the bathroom, thinking of climbing out the window, but as i get there, i see another dark form climbing in that way. in the frame of the door, the being turns around, and i barge it with my shoulder.
    i'm not really afraid of it, i just don't wanna get caught. i also am not really trying to hurt it, just to make it leave me alone.
    it's unclear whether these beings were human or not.

i woke.

Blog Entries

Re: Beach UFO

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    that light suddenly becomes brighter, and Tai says "that's no moon!"
    It's a space station!

It's so typical of you to have such strong rapport with an animal, you shaman you.

I don't know the new BSG series, but from a picture search I see that the character you mention also has only one eye (and an eye patch), as the cat did. Do you think they were the same being?

Cheers,
    Oliver

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast