Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Re: Beach UFO

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    that light suddenly becomes brighter, and Tai says "that's no moon!"
    It's a space station!
    yeah, it was exactly like that moment! hehe.

It's so typical of you to have such strong rapport with an animal, you shaman you.
    indeed. it was such a big, beautiful animal, even tho it was battle scarred.

I don't know the new BSG series, but from a picture search I see that the character you mention also has only one eye (and an eye patch), as the cat did. Do you think they were the same being?
    oooh, you could be onto something there. it was the same eye that was missing too!
    i did have a feeling the cat was somehow involved, or "in the know", about the UFO.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Setting things straight.

for the past 3 days, i've been saying affirmations, and meditating with the intention to remember past/alternate lives.
    it's become important in the past few days, the urge to re-integrate any fragments/lifetimes, in the quest for complete-ness.

3am. i just woke from a dream, with that feeling - this is one of those memories, i must record this.
    it was a very unusual dream. more like a series of "flashbacks", memories of moments, relating to a story. a story that seems to concern two main characters, one of whom is dead, and trying to clear his/her name/reputation/memory in the eyes of the other.

the two characters appeared to me as Starbuck and Apollo from Battlestar Galactica series. it is the nature of their relationship, the closeness they shared, which is the reason i saw them as these two characters.
    the dream is seen from the perspective of the Starbuck character, who is dead. something happened, possibly to do with his/her (i'll call her female for the ease of writing, tho i'm not entirely sure) death, or events just before it, which left Apollo believing she'd been untrue in some way.

she is looking in on him, years after passing. he is older. he is a teacher in what looks like a university. the university they both attended in life, together. (it might not be a university, it could be a military training facility, definitely some place of learning)
    there are flashes of memories of moments they shared in life. green grass. a courtyard full of students. memories of bonds forming between them.
    there is a memory of a statement being made, sworn, by Starbuck, in front of a teacher/senior military character.
    she is telling the story of some event that took place. it is to remain a secret. at the end of the statement, i hear her saying her name (i don't recall),and stating where she was stationed/living - east wing...(some building)...Oxford...
    this statement is recorded in some fashion.

the deceased Starbuck creates a series of "coincidences"/signs, that lead Apollo to find this statement. the contents of which are proof of her innocence/non-responsibility, in the events which left him believing the wrong thing about her.
    i see him, and two other people sitting in a room.
    they are listening to/reading, the statement.
    in the statement, she describes her actions, in which the two others were also involved.
    they confirm the truth of it.
    Apollo knows the truth. his memory of her is now based on truth.
    she is released. she can move on now...
    there is so much emotion released in this moment, by both characters.
    i woke up weeping. i still feel the emotions strongly while typing this.
    i had to get this down while it was fresh in my mind.

Fake First Contact

I'm with a friend, out in the streets of some town at night. It's geographically the park at my childhood home (the location of most of my "significant" dreams), but there is a whole residential scheme that doesn't exist there now. houses with back gardens surrounded by fences, and small alleys running in between them all. it's like a little maze of alleyways.

suddenly i see a lot of flashing light a little distance away. there is noise, the sound of some type of air-craft, possibly helicopters.
    i see beams of blue light coming down out of the darkness, illuminating the ground, and the houses.
    people are running out of their houses, to see what's going on.
    the lights shining down make it impossible to see the craft, all i can see of each one is three lights, making a triangle in the darkness up there. from the centre of the triangle, the beam of light shines down. there are two or three of these craft moving around above the town.
    people are running away from the craft. the alleys are full of people.
    i try to get closer, to see better what's really happening. i have to push thru crowds of people panicing.
    i go into someone's garden, and start climbing over fences, in order to get closer, but avoid the people, and stay out of the beams of light.

soon, leaflets begin to fall from the sky. blue posters, hard to read in this blue light.
    people are picking them up, reading them.
    they say that these craft are visitors from other worlds, and that we are to prepare for first contact.
    there is a picture of what is obviously a robot, much like a centurion from BSG.

the people around all seem to think this is amazing, and are all calm and getting excited about this.
    i know it's clearly man-made. the beings in the pictures are robots, not ETs.
    i start telling everyone, it's fake. these aren't the real ETs, do not trust them.
    we must not trust them.
    nobody listens to me. i keep trying, but they're all fooled.
    i start to make my way home, to prepare for whatever is to come...

Blog Entries

Re: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

It seems I'm seeing this type of thing as a prevailing theme amongst many of us. *ponders*
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

i had that same thought earlier...
    getting us ready for the real thing?...

Blog Entries

Just in passing... I imagine ALL ET's are 'man-made'. They are products of our psyche. That's why I liked the words of Mishlove from PK Man. (see signiture)

So for you to want to warn the other citizens that the ET's are fake - not the real thing, points to the conclusion that we must prepare for the 'real thing'. All I'm saying is what makes the 'real thing' the REAL THING anyway?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

so are you saying that the idea of ETs is nothing more than something we've (the human race) imagined into our reality.

Blog Entries

Hello, Neil.

There's an announcement about the arrival, and you see it's fake. Maybe it's more about the nature of these announcements that creep up from time to time? Like a Ceylon centurion is a creation of human fantasy. You do see however how these announcements seem to mesmerize many people.

I wouldn't, however, extend this into an answer whether there is alien intelligence or not. The experience doesn't seem to answer that question at this point.

Cheers,
    Oliver

The Big Bad Wolf

so i'm dreaming i'm being chased by some sort of nasty predator. it is a very menacing presence. dark, like a black shadow.
    there is a female presence, perhaps i'm female, i'm unsure.
    i seem to be viewing the dream from more than one perspective...

i hear the thing growling behind me.
    i turn and see a huge black wolf, stalking me.
    there is a wall between myself and the wolf, but there is a place where the wall has fallen apart, so the wolf can easily get thru.
    i pull a shotgun out, and point it right at the wolf, standing my ground.
    my perspective shifts, and i see from the wolf's view, a girl standing pointing a shotgun at me.
    back in normal perspective i keep the gun pointed, the wolf stays where it is, not retreating, not advancing.
    i am not afraid.

a new scene manifests, i am male in this one, i think.
    the wolf is back, but this time it is a man, with black hair.
    he is trying to attack me, by biting me. his teeth are as sharp as razors.
    i hold his head, my hand spread right across his face. he is snapping at my hand, but misses touching my skin, only by millimeteres.
    i am looking at those teeth, knowing how sharp they are, but again, i'm not afraid.

he gives up trying to bite me. as he's walking away, i give him a playful slap on the ass.
    now he turns round and says "oh now you're getting playful, eh?!"
    now he seems to talk on a feminine form, and he develops breasts, which i give a cheeky squeeze.
    then we start kissing, and things are starting to get steamy...
    as we are about to have sex, a bunch of people appear, so we have to stop fooling around.

i guess this was me dealing with a shadow aspect of myself.
    it begins as a dark shadowy presence. then takes form as the "big bad wolf"...
    i stand up to it, and it takes another less scary form, a human...
    i tackle it again, and it stops trying to attack.
    then another change of appearance, into a desirable form...
    and by the end we are connecting intimately.

Yes definitely, fraternizing with the shadow. It doesn't seem to be nearly as menacing as it makes it self to be once you stop running from it.It sometimes even hands you back something you've think you've lost touch of.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast