Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Royalty and the Matrix.

last night was one of those all-night adventures, in and out of this particular scenario. i'll try to put it together as it happened, but it'll perhaps be a bit jumbled...

i'm in a residential area. rows of houses, gardens, streets, alleyways between streets...it's kinda similar to where i grew up.
    anyway, i go to a school type of building, where there are many other people.
    there i meet a guy, who i get on well with. we become friends.
    turns out he is the Prince of the land we're in.
    at the end of the class, we're all getting ready to leave... the Prince has security waiting for him. Secret Police types, men-in-black kinda characters.
    i go over to where all our bags are lying, but i can't find mine.
    i go to go back into the main room, where we had been studying. the Prince is in there, and his security guys won't let me in.
    i start arguing with them, saying they have to let me in to find my bag. the Prince comes over, and tells them it's okay, we're friends, they can let me in.
    i go in, but my bag is nowhere to be seen.
    i go back to double-check where the other bags are again, and i see my bag on the floor. one of the security guys is putting it down, the contents are scattered on the floor beside it, and he has my dream journal and another notebook of mine in his hand. he hurries away, as i run up shouting at him to stop.
    another security guy moves in front of me, blocking my path, and the other guy disappears round a corner.
    i pick up my bag, and put all the stuff into it.
    the security guy there, gives me a couple of mobile phones, saying "here, use these".
    i look at them.
    they look like they're supposed to look like my phone. like i'm supposed to believe they're my phone, and use them.
    i'm now pretty pissed off with these security guys, but realise there's nothing i can do about it.

next, i'm out in the housing estate. i see the Prince, and the rest of his family going into a house.
    around the house i can see more of these secret police types, in cars, or lurking around the streets, trying to be unseen.
    they're not very good at their job.
    i see one hiding in a bush, and i go over and sit directly on him, pretending i hadn't seen him.
    i feign surprise when i discover him crouched there beneath me. he looks slightly embarrassed, and doesn't know what to do.
    i laugh at him. he tells me i'm not allowed to be near the home of the royal family.
    i move off...

in another street, i have a feeling of being constantly watched...
    i meet an old man in his garden.
    we start talking.
    he is talking about something i don't really understand, until he says the words "astral projection".
    i ask if he's into astral projection, he tells me he has mastered it, and has been doing it most of his life.
    apparently he was taught it as part of his military training.
    he tells me i must master it, and it will change everything for me.
    it's getting dark. i sit down by the wall outside his front door. i realise i have nowhere to go in this world...
    from this point on i start to think of this place as a matrix, and the men in black are like the agents in the movie.
    it feels like almost every character could be their eyes and ears, yet there seem to be one or two helpful characters around, like the old man.
    just then, he appears out of his house, with a little packet of biscuits, and hands them to me. i thank him, telling him he is very kind, and i eat one. delicious.
    just then, i look over the gardens, to the sky, and see a shape materialising among the clouds.
    a flying craft of some type. small, silent, i assume it is some sort of observation vehicle. from that moment on i assume they have infra-red cameras, so just hiding in bushes or behind walls won't be enough to avoid the men in black.
    i move off into the night...

i meet Luke, one of my housemates. he is outside a house, which i assume is his.
    we are talking, i'm telling him about the agents, that they're watching me, even tho i don't know what it is i'm supposed to have done wrong. all i did was make friends with the Prince, tho now i'm not really thinking of him as a prince, more like part of whoever is in control of this matrix.
    just then, another character appears. a younger person. i can't tell if it's male or female.
    it has very similar features to Luke. i decide it's his little Brother.
    he asks me "wheres your pass?"
    "i don't have one!"
    "you need a pass to get thru the checkpoints on the road to get in here!"
    "well i didn't come in by road" i tell him, starting to get even more annoyed by this constant suspicion of me.
    why is it seemingly not okay for me to be here, or to be anywhere near the "royal" family?
    he's got me annoyed again, so i tell him (rather aggressively) to mind his own business, and refer to him as "Luke's little Sister" just to try to annoy him back. he goes away...

now i'm walking along a dark path, with the Prince.
    i tell him that his agents have taken some of my things, and given me dodgy looking phones.
    he just says "i know".
    apparently it's to be expected or something. he gives no more explanation...

now i'm in another street, trying to avoid being seen.
    i have left my bag behind somewhere, thinking that if the phones were being used to track me, they'd think i was somewhere back in the darkness...

i meet a young woman, she wants to help.
    we climb thru a hole in a wall, and are on some kind of roof. over the edge of the roof, i see a lake or a pond.
    we slide down the slope of the roof, to the edge. she uses a rope to get down to the water. i just look over and see it's not too far, so i jump...
    we are in the water, and i'm thinking the cold of it might hide my body heat from any infra-red cameras that might be searching...
    just then we hear voices, agents running thru the night, searching.
    i duck down into the water, hiding under the edge of the ground by the pool-side.
    i can see men in black running past, right above where i am hiding. she doesn't have to hide.
    she tells me to fasten up the buttons on the front of my shirt, cos the white t-shirt is showing underneath. she also says that the brown, from the mud on my shirt, might give me away.
    the agents pass by, and we get out of the cold water...

that's about all i recall. perhaps some more will come to me...

was this a simulation, or perhaps an astral zone with inhabitants just trying to keep an eye on me?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

THEO - Soul Integration + dream

3 Cats

Owls

Beltram's Place

Launched into space

3 Rats and seagulls.

Initiation into Female teachings

10 pounds cash

Swimming

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast