Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Re: MORE DOGS.... not for the squeamish..

hehe,i think you're right CF,but just love that battlestar galactica!!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: SPIDERS!!

I don't believe fighting your own mind is a really good way to go. It's like beating aspects of you into submission that had a reason to be there. I believe acceptance is the key.

Oliver

i reckon you're right Oliver,and fighting is never my first choice of action.it's not my nature.

especially in this situation - the spiders were manifested by my reaction to them.
    i could blast them and they'd be gone,but my reaction the next time would still be fear,then violent action.
    that's not the way to go about it.
    i have to learn to control/ignore the reaction as it happens,then pick up the first little spider and put him safely out the window or something.

Blog Entries

Yes, IMO if you could do that that would be a huge step forward.

Oliver

Blog Entries

I'm not getting the Battlestar Galactica reference - the original movies or that original lame TV series or that way more lame new TV series? Ok, ok, I'm a geek.

Ever heard the phrase "the genie is out of the bottle"? Trying to push that things back into the dogs reminds me of that - an extremely awkward way that I actually see not having much of a chance to succeed.

Caterpillars (you chose the word, so it should actually have significance no matter what it turned into) denote change and transformation. Unfinished transformation. During the process of transformation "ugly things may come out".

And there is surely not much point of trying to revert that process - would you actually want to shove those wriggling things back into the dogs? Not an appealing thought either.

So - transformation may get ugly. You may resent it and even want to revert it. Unknowns can happen. Transformation digs deep and "turns your inside out". What you find within comes to the surface.

Also note: Unfinished business within is often referred to as "old sh*t". But when that "sh*t" comes out it transforms into an opportunity for change - that's almost alchemical, turning the "sh*t" into gold. But seriously - the same things you suppressed that now come back out as huge old problems can transform into something else - remember: Even the ugliest caterpillar is bound to become a butterfly. But you have not found yet how to transform them. You're on the verge, maybe. You have to transmute the old stuff into something new, something new IMO you don't even know yet (consciously). But your subconscious seems to know that change is about to happen.

I think it is no wonder you had dreams about gross things. Maybe you resist something that wants to be noticed, even if that means you dream about gruesome things to get your attention?

Now we need more details - did the dogs actually seem to miss the things they dumped? Or was it only the reaction of you two to think it was missing? Did the shoving it back in any good?

Take good care,
    Oliver

well,spot on Oliver.

transformation.
    the past two months or so in my life have seen some of the most turbulent,life altering moments so far.
    externally and internally.
    the highs and lows have been epic,and i now feel like i've come thru the other side a different person.
    my spiritual development has speeded up,or i've stepped up a level of sorts.i've learned SO much!

i've managed to leave alot of "old sh*t" behind.bad habits,behavioural patterns,emotional problems.
    i feel better/happier to be me than ever!
    but transformation is a continual process,so sure,there's bound to be some other stuff that i've resisted leaving behind.

as for the dogs - they didn't seem to notice what was happening.even when the second one was about to turn inside out!
    and as the guy pushed it back inside,it wasn't because i felt that what was coming out needed to go back in,it was simply to save the dog's life.

Blog Entries

So, the dogs weren't in distress but you were convinced you were saving that dog's life? Remember, dream land logic.

I think the reaction to what was happening was to show that the same old logic (shoving it back) is just a habit. The first dog did alright, but you still insisted on shoving it back (remember, you are the director of your dreams, behind the scenes). Maybe that is a sign that this habit is still in place (resistance) in spite of what has newly come to light it does no longer make sense (dog 1 being fine even after dropping a huge caterpillar)?

What is your personal relationship to dogs and how did you feel towards these dogs?

Oliver

i have a very positive relationship with dogs.all dogs.
    i grew up with dogs from birth.i miss having one in my life right now.

in the dream i didn't have any contact with them,they were just the other guy's dogs.
    i got the feeling he was a farmer or something.

as they were laying these huge things,i was worried about them,as what was happening was obviously unusual.
    and when the second one was turning inside out i was concerned for it's life.

i've been focusing alot lately on dissolving the ego.perhaps that's what's resisting the change?...

Blog Entries

Coincidentally I'm reading a book on metaphysical bible interpretation and it gave an interesting insight- apparently in the bible dogs are representatives of earth energies- especially scavenger wild dogs. So it's possible that they represent your 'base chakra' energies, or the 'earthy' part of your ego.
    Just a thought. It's just interesting that I read this last night and thought of this thread.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

that is interesting CF.
    i've never felt any sensations in my base chakra,apart from one time i dreamed about kundalini energy.
    i've been wondering if maybe i have a blockage there.
    to be honest i've been rather lazy with energy work in the past few months..

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast