Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Alaskans Guest

Re: SPIDERS!!

Actually he said rank 10. And yea, I was a bit of a game junkie. Quite a few dreams feel like Im playing a video game even if they arent anything like a video game. The one with the evil goofy was one. The ice monster may have felt a little like a game.
    D.M.: "Video Game
    To dream that you are playing a video game, represents your ability to manipulate others into doing what you want them to do.(no) Alternatively, it suggests that you are trying to escape and not confront the stress and problems in your real life. Consider the type of video game for additional insights.(possibly)

To see or dream that you are a character in a video game, suggests that you are feeling controlled and manipulated by others.(no) You feel that you have no control over your actions or are not taking responsibility for them.(thoughts perhaps) "
    Must be the same old problem that we talked about so much "icy caves snowy nights". Anyone have a spare heart?..... :cry: <awkward silence>
    No, im not going down that road of negativity. "it suggests that you are trying to escape and not confront the stress and problems" ..ah damn..
    Dont need to respond, I'm just venting I guess.

Blog Entries

Aw, come on!

Oliver

Alaskans Guest

thanks Korpo

The Astral Room

last week i had a dream, it was basically the X-Men senario.
    some of the humans were developing unusual abilities..

one of my work colleagues became very powerful, but couldn't control himself, so he became the villain character.
    wreaking havok with his mind powers.

there were a few of us with developing powers.
    i was able to focus with one breath,and go to what i called "the astral room".
    i would take a deep breath, hold for a couple of seconds, then exhale, focusing my awareness, and saying the word SHIFT in my mind.
    in my vision i'd see two multi coloured rings, one inside the other, made up of segments. they would flash in my vision, then i'd be in what can only be described as the real-time zone, but with full colour normal vision.

from there i could communicate with other people, mind to mind.
    i was completely invisible to everyone in the "real world".
    i was even able to shift to this other dimension while running along the street. when there i could do all the usual stuff - flying etc.. and could use the ability to teleport from place to place in the real world.

needless to say i beat the bad guy and saved the day, and had a whole lot of fun in the process.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

gHOST Guest

Re: The Astral Room

You were nightcrawler xD

haha!! so i was.
    hey,he's played by a Scottish dude wasn't he?

gHOST Guest

Hell if i know, but in the comics he was a badass :p

Badass sounds good to me!!

Re: Golden sun disc - discovery!!

so it's about 10 months since i had this experience,and still it sticks in my mind for some reason.i can remember every detail like it was yesterday.
    a few weeks ago a stranger requested my friendship over on facebook.
    when i checked out her profile,i looked at her pics,and was stunned to see a photo of the disc in my dream!!
    i've attached it,i hope it works.

i asked her about it,this is what she said -
    tis the most powerful shield of Durga,a deity from India thousands of yrs ago..it does not surprise me that you saw this in the astral as did i few yrs ago a and felt very strongly that i needed Durga's protective energy-she will not allow anybody to trespass against you (in the astral & here and now) if you call upon her,but in this yantra,there are other elements that draw to you limitless prosperity wherever you need it.I feel that you saw this in the astral at a time in your life when things were not good and you were unhappy..there is no coincidence..
    it is formally called a Sri(shree) Durga Devi Viso Ambe Ma Yantra,here's a lil more info that goes further than my quick reply--
    Durga Yantra is a powerful yantra for attaining desires, to remove difficulties,Black magic and to conquer enemies are the special effects of this yantra. Durga Yantra bestows wealth and property and protects the person from all sorts of dangers & Black spells.
    Yantra means instrument to achieve and durga yantra means powerful results.
    Here is the Mantra for the "picture"--
    "Aaeng Hareeng Kaleeng Chamundaye Vichche"
    Here is Yantra guidelines in case you do decide to copy my pix & enlarge it and download it for your use;
    To enhance more energy one can chant this mantra everyday Friday is good.

Take bath in morning ,clean your yantra, if possible put your yantra on yellow cloth ,sit on east side, light incense or diya lay fresh flower or fruits and chant your mantra for7,11,21,52 or 108 times.

To program your yantra, put yantra on left hand, right hand above it, express your wish with lots of unconditional love.

Place it on east wall in such way while going and coming you can able to see it 2-3 times a day.
    Thank you for enquiring & use it in good health.

has anyone else come across this before?

Alaskans Guest

Re: Golden sun disc

I havent come across it, but I am glad the dream didnt stay a mystery for you. Perhaps you had a past life relationship with Durga. I had dreams about a similar relationship to something in the far past also. I havent looked into it as far as I should, It might help me immensely to revisit my ancient past. Maybe when I start APing again I'll go to this Telos place.

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast