Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Re: Golden sun disc

hmmm.. i wonder if it would be possible for me to communicate with Durga,next time i'm "out" i'll ask..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Alien cat

this morning i had a dream where i met the coolest cat i ever encountered.
    it was HUGE! much bigger than your average household cat.
    it's body alone was about 1m long.
    its fur was a mustardy yellow colour, with red "gloves" on it paws. (not real gloves,each paw was red,like a boxing glove)
    it was clear to me that this was no ordinary cat. i could tell it was highly intelligent, like some alien species.
    it was very friendly to me, allowing me to pick it up and touch it as much as i wanted.
    when i looked at its claws, i saw that they were huge diamond shaped blades, too big to retract. but i didn't see them when i was handling it,only when it was lying sleeping.
    it communicated with me, i think by talking, i can't remember clearly.
    i tried unsuccessfully, a few times, to find out it's exact species in books and on the internet.
    there were no references to be found anywhere on Earth.
    this took place in a room which was filled with very advanced technology - the computer i was using was unlike anything i ever saw.
    multiple screens covered the walls, with touch sensitive panels in them, and a console that was baffling to use, until with trial and error i worked out which parts to push to get the desired results.
    there was a female with me, trying to help research the cat. she had no clue about it either.

at one point, (my?) two (normal?) cats, who were also two of the most beautiful looking cats i've seen, talked to me, in English, asking me how i was getting on with the big one.
    i stroked them as they talked to me.
    they seemed mildly amused by the whole thing. like they knew everything, but of course being cats, weren't about to give up their secrets.

there was a feeling in my mind that the cat came from South America, but it was nothing more than speculation.

the dream ended before any kind of conclusion could be reached..
    it was the finest specimin of a cat i could ever imagine.

Re: Alien cat

this has been on my mind alot since the other morning,and i think i may have a possible meaning worked out -

i've recently gotten to know a woman,who i am very attracted to.
    she's from Spain,owns a cat and has a very laid back attitude - very cat-like.
    i wonder if the cat represented her?
    the yellow colour of it's body,with red paws,was exactly the same colours as the Spanish flag.
    the attitude of the cat was like her - it was lying on its back (in a very human way),relaxing most of the time,unless i picked it up.
    the claws,which were metal blades,also which i remember being aware of the fact that they would be able to rip thru anything,including me,could be representing the fact that if i get involved i would become vulnerable to getting hurt by her.
    tho i felt no danger at all,just a healthy respect for those weapons at it's disposal.

the cat allowed me to get close to it,just as this woman has,albeit at a very relaxed pace...
    as for the new technology i had to use to find out information - could be about my willingness to "try something new" with her (ie allow myself to get involved and be vulnerable,something i've been avoiding for a while)
    i dunno,maybe i'm reading too much into it,but it all kinda makes sense to me.
    in the dream i was awestruck by the sheer beauty of the cat,as in real life by this woman.
    hmmm... any thoughts anyone?

Blog Entries

I think you have it well figured out.
    Except for the bit about the spanish flag.
    I wonder if you think of her as something physically beautiful and not to be messed with? Do you live close to her, or would going to visit her imply a big investment of time money and security?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

she lives here in Amsterdam.
    also,she's my tattoo artist.so she gets to inflict pain on me regularly!! lol.
    she most definitely is physically beautiful,(but that's not all i'm interested in her for) and i guess at first i saw her as a little "out of my league"..
    i think the vulnerable thing comes from my knowledge of how i feel about her,compared to how unsure i am about how she feels about me.she's been playing it very cool up until now,but,i am taking her out on Saturday,so i guess then i'll find out what's what eh?!..

it's also interesting that at the time,i had a feeling that South America was where the cat was from,and this woman is taking a trip to Brazil in a few months,over the winter...

another thought - could the colours be correspondant to the chakras and their related issues?...

Romans,slaves,ancient city and tentacled heads.

lots of stuff going on this morning.
    dreaming,lucid,popping in and out of body,phasing here and there...hours of fun.

at one point tho,i was a soldier,with two other soldiers,trying our best to evade capture by the Roman army.
    the locals were helping us,but in the end we were split up,and each of us was captured.
    we were reunited in a building complex-rooms and courtyards,and were among a large group of people of all ages.
    we were all taken to a large room,and made to do an aptitude test.
    this consisted of assembling a bunch of wooden and metal pieces,to make a tool of some sort.
    it kinda looked like a large salt shaker.
    anyway,myself and the two other soldiers were the first to complete it,and so i helped a girl to finish hers.
    when i was done i went thru to another room,where i saw my two companions,among many other folk.

i had a wander around,just checking out who was around,and later found that i couldn't find my soldier buddies.
    i had a thought that maybe they'd escaped.
    soon we were all taken out to a courtyard,where the Romans brought in a bunch of people,and i realised what was going on.
    they were slave traders,and we were up for sale.
    a few tried to grab me,but i used some simple self defense moves to dissuade them from touching me.
    i think i broke one guy's arm,so they left me alone after that!

it was strange tho,because they spoke to me in a language i have never heard before,and i responded in that language.

then i saw an old holy woman in front of me and went over to help her..

then the whole thing changed and i was on a modern day bus,going thru an ancient city,with temples and statues lining the streets.
    the inhabitants were not all humans,some were strange looking beings,some with tentacles for hair,
    like that jedi from attack of the clones with the big bug eyes.

i got off the bus at a cantina on the edge of town,overlooking the harbour,which had buildings and temples on it too.
    the locals were taking photos of me as i passed them by,laughing,but still not unfriendly.
    in the cantina i found some English speaking travellers,and asked repeatedly where i was.
    i felt like it was ancient Egypt or possibly Greece,(two places i've never been to).
    the travellers told me a few times but each time i couldn't understand the name of the place.
    eventually,their friend came to pick them up,and they were about to give me a lift to the motorway,where i could hitch-hike,
    but at that point my teeth started to fall out!(i hate when that happens),and i woke up.

Fish Guest

Re: Romans,slaves,ancient city and tentacled heads.

Crazy how that happened. Makes you wonder if it was a past life/lives. Very cool!

that was my thought on waking - past life memory.
    but there were some things going on that could only be described as reality fluctuations.
    would a past life memory be subject to those?

Past life memories are usually overlayed with regular dream imagery. For example, seeing your ancient city while on a modern day bus.

The subconscious will use all memories at it's disposal to work through our daily problems. This is why these dreams seem so garbled. It is fun to sort out though.

Have you done a past life regression before? I love doing them! In a dream it is hard to tell who is who, and how they fit into your life today. But in a regression it is easy. I have solved many relationship problems with people in the past just by learning about our true histories together.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishell
    Past life memories are usually overlayed with regular dream imagery. For example, seeing your ancient city while on a modern day bus.

The subconscious will use all memories at it's disposal to work through our daily problems. This is why these dreams seem so garbled. It is fun to sort out though.

Have you done a past life regression before? I love doing them! In a dream it is hard to tell who is who, and how they fit into your life today. But in a regression it is easy. I have solved many relationship problems with people in the past just by learning about our true histories together.
    that's really interesting.
    no i haven't done one before,
    i'd be very interested to tho..

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast