Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

Alaskans Guest

Re: Golden sun disc

If you want my opinion on Durga.. he seems like a low level god, an earthly god. Go ahead and check it out, but attaining desires and wealth is stuff for mortals who arent interested in going beyond earthly existence, I wouldnt follow him.

here's what wikipedia has about Durga -
    The Great Goddess Durga is said to be exquisitely beautiful. Her form is blindingly bright (devi), with three lotus-like eyes, ten powerful hands, lush hair with beautiful curls, a red-golden glow from her skin and a quarter moon on her forehead. She wears a shiny oceanic blue attire emitting fierce rays. Her ornaments were carved beautifully of gold, with ocean pearls and precious stones embedded in it. Each god also gave her their own most powerful weapons, Rudra's trident, Vishnu's discus, Indra's thunderbolt, Brahma's kamandal, Kuber's gada, etc. Himalayas gifted her a fierce whitish golden lion. On the end of the 8th and beginning of the 9th day of waxing moon, Chanda and Munda came to fight the goddess. She turned blue with anger and goddess Chamunda leaped out of her third eye. Her form was the most powerful one with 3 red eyes, blood-filled tongue and dark skin; who finally killed the twin demons with her sword. This form of the divine goddess is worshipped during the sandhikshan of Durga Puja festival, as sandhi/chandi puja. Finally on the tenth day of waxing moon, goddess Durga killed Mahishasura with her trident.
    The word Shakti, meaning sacred feminine force, and Durga reflects the warrior aspect of the goddess, embodying a traditional male role. She is also strikingly beautiful, and initially Mahishasura tries to marry her! Other incarnations include Annapurna and Karunamayi (karuna = kindness).
    According to the narrative from the Devi Mahatmya of the Markandeya Purana, the form of Durga was created as a warrior goddess to fight a demon. The demon's father Rambha, king of the demons, once fell in love with a water buffalo, and Mahish Asur (the demon Mahish) was born out of this union. He is therefore able to change between human and buffalo form at will (mahish means "buffalo"). Through intense prayers to Brahma, Mahishasur had the boon that he could not be defeated by any man or god. He unleashed a reign of terror on earth, heaven and the nether worlds.
    Eventually, since only a woman could kill him, the Holy Male Trinity went down to the river Ganges and prayed the mantra, "Om Namo Devaye", imploring of the great goddess Devi to save their realm from ruin. They were blessed with her compassion when the goddess Durga was born out of the river.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Alaskans Guest

Sorry for my criticism. Actually, my distrust of following anyone, god, God, or not is probably the biggest thing holding me back

Whenever a book or scroll is mentioned I always think of the acquirement of wisdom. Theres a good chance that book actually exists in the astral, how you can get to it you'll have to figure out.. there is another you already in the astral. Dont be discouraged if you cant actually read it (that would be impressive if you did), just sending your other self might help. If it helps you to be a better person then it's worth something.

Hey Luke,no worries.

when i saw that Yantra on my friend's page and asked her about it,she said that it was a protective sheild from Durga.
    to be honest I'm merely curious about it.
    I'm not gonna follow any particular God/ess, as my beliefs are ever evolving based only on experiences..
    tho if it is possible to learn anything from any Deity, or even to know that i had one looking out for me.. well, I'd be very interested in knowing more..

maybe now that i have more control of my experiences it's time to see if i can't find that book..

Blog Entries

If I may butt in with what is merely my opinion:
    I am of the belief that when we receive messages from deities (or about deities) what we have is an archetypal or symbolic message from the nonphysical that can help us in the physical in some way, even if it is consciousness raising alone.
    In other words, you had a dream about Durga, looked it up, found it corresponded with someoene else's experiences/theory, and this made you look more into it. You found that it had to do with material manifestation. Remember that abundance is not all about acquisition and money- that abundance is about the notion that the universe is thought responsive and abundant, that there are specific ways of manifesting that are part of who you are- a divine being. So even if manifesting material wealth is or may be not for you, manifesting health, love (aka raising the vibrations of yourself and others) and things that give joy and gratitude are also signs of abundance.
    When you pursue the idea behind the form or symbol, and bring it to it's highest form according to your consciousness, that, IMO, it's what it's all about.
    So there is no need to 'follow' or 'worship' a deity- but when the universe throws you a bone, IMO it's a good thing to follow it, and see what you can do with it, if that is your calling.
    There you go- .02.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yeah CF, that's the way i feel about it too.
    I hadn't really considered this as an opportunity to gain anything material.
    For me this "dream" was definitely the moment when my "awakening" was kick started. so already i feel like i gained from it..

to realise later that it might be related to a Deity i'd never heard of before, has not only hightened my curiosity, but deepened my belief in this thing we call sprituality... so again, i'm gaining from the experience.

who knows what else may be revealed if i look further into it..

Angels and Demons/Vampires

This morning i spent a long time having a dream where everyone in the world had become either an angel or a demon/vampire type being.
    there were no "normal" humans left,and the angels and demons were in constant battles with each other.
    i was an angel.

this is the second "dream" i've had as an angel.

i can't really remember many specifics about what happened.
    i spent a great deal of time flying around,doing acrobatic maneuvers (spelling?? ) doing loops and stuff.
    i was really focused on the mechanics of flying,which were very different to the usual flying experiences,where i either "will" my way into the air,or use arm movements to direct myself around.
    this time it was all about flapping and moving my wings to fly,which was so much fun!!
    i spent alot of time flying alone over the city,looking out for demons.
    sometimes a group of us angels would fly in formation over the city.
    occasionally we'd be attacked by the demons,and have to defend ourselves by emitting white light from our hearts.
    i could sense demons coming near before i'd seen them with my eyes.
    the in-flight battles were very cool,never really feeling any fear,we just did away with demons and went about our business.
    it felt like we never really attacked the demons,only defended ourselves when they attacked us.

there were conversations with angels,but i can't remember any details.

i woke at least 3 times,and once got up and grabbed a drink before going back to bed-each time going right back into it.
    unfortunately the alarm woke me and i had to go to work..

aprilla Guest

Re: Angels and Demons/Vampires

lol cool dreams...next time maybe get your halo off, snap it in half, and give wang it will come back with the boomerang effect

or dangle some garlic on it and party on.

seriously though, i have had dreams whereby i re -enter them several times a night. i cant get lucid though or seem to take off

Re: Angels and Demons/Vampires

i spent almost the whole dream mid-air.
    the only times i was standing on solid ground,i was on a ledge high up on a skyscraper,or on a roof.

Alaskans Guest

You're wonderful people/beings I only wish the best, but I am not all knowing.. grain of salt .
    Your experience helped me too, it reminded me that I got an invitation to a place, and it would be silly for me not to check it out.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast