Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Neil Templar's Dream Journal

All you need is love..

more alien visits this morning.

this is the end of a dream i had today.
    a visitor had landed, and had been teaching us about love energy. telling us how powerful love energy can be, and that specific frequencies can be used for different purposes.

he departed, but left a large boulder of rock in the grounds of the school.
    he had told us we could use a specific frequency of love to extract fragments of the rock, which we could make jewelry from, which would make us healthier.
    a few folk had a go, putting their hands on the rock, and the rock seemed to become softer, and they were able to pull off little pieces of it.

when it was my turn, i had a moment of insight, and something told me that sexual love energy would work well.
    i put my hands on the rock.
    in my mind i started talking to it. in a rhythmic way, chanting stuff to it like "give it to me, come on." hehe..
    it reacted instantly. the rock became warm to my touch. then it began to soften.
    in my mind i could feel an intelligence of sorts.
    i could feel energy flowing in both directions, from and into it.
    then i heard it start to sing, and i had visions of the rock becoming so flexible it pushed out arms and began to dance!

a large flat section of rock peeled itself back and fell into my hand.
    the whole thing was glowing from the interior, pulsing warmly.

i decided that the piece i'd taken was enough to make many pendants, and so took my hands away, and it turned back into a normal looking alien rock.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Jesus! (from South Park)

this morning, on the edge of consciousness, i had a dream, in which everything was animated, south park style.
    in the lane behind my Mum's house, i saw Jesus, healing sick folk, and destroying demon folk.
    he came up to me, and i smiled at him.
    "I'm soooo tired Neil, I've been at this for years without sleep" He said to me.
    I took His head in my hands, put my forehead to His and sent a surge of energy from my 3rd eye to His.
    then i told Him,"you'll sleep tonight!"
    "Thanks" He said, then we walked thru an alleyway, where we met a woman with 2 cows.
    they tried to run us down, turns out they were demons.
    He destroyed them with a flick of His wrist, and He walked on.
    just then 2 snakes, Asps, came out of the grass by the side of the path, and started to chase me.
    i jumped over a fence, and the snakes tried to get over to get me.
    they split up, each coming from one end of the fence, and i jumped over in the middle and got away.

Re: Jesus! (from South Park)

i just looked up Jesus at Dreammoods, this is what they say -

To see Jesus in your dream, foretells that your greatest desires and goals will be realized. This dream serves to console and strengthen you in your times of adversity, hardship and struggle. You will rise above any situation and circumstance and become victorious.

To dream that Jesus speaks to you or that you are praying with Him, signifies that you will be blessed with true peace of mind, joy and contentment.

nice!

Fish Guest

Indeed very cool! Snakes are significant as well I believe.

Sounds like you're on your way to a great 2009 to me

velvet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    i just looked up Jesus at Dreammoods, this is what they say -

To see Jesus in your dream, foretells that your greatest desires and goals will be realized. This dream serves to console and strengthen you in your times of adversity, hardship and struggle. You will rise above any situation and circumstance and become victorious.

To dream that Jesus speaks to you or that you are praying with Him, signifies that you will be blessed with true peace of mind, joy and contentment.

nice!
    I also had a dream of Jesus in my dream. I posted the dream here about a month ago. So 2009, can be a good year for us .

Excaliber Guest

cool dream! I wish it was on tv right now so I could watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliber
    cool dream! I wish it was on tv right now so I could watch it.
    hehe, it was quite amusing to watch Jesus destroying demons.
    most of them just turned to dust and fell to the ground, but the woman with the two cows - he made them shoot straight up hundreds of feet in the air, so they fell to the ground beside us and died that way.

what was also cool was, tho he was "south park" Jesus, his eyes were very "real" like the eyes of a real human.

Blog Entries

Maybe because of this post, I dreamed about Jesus last night (or this morning.) Then, later on they were showing that Malcolm in the Middle rerun where Hal is being psychoanalyzed by Jesus.
    Cheese's Crust!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Destroying Demons in a church.

well, i've been complaining about my dreams not being very exciting recently, this morning that was blown away by the "dream" i had.

i had gone to visit one of my best friends from back home, C, she was living in a series of rooms which had been constructed inside an old church.
    there i found my sister and another of my closest friends. (we all used to hang out together when we all lived in the same city)
    it was night, and she didn't have any electricity i guess, cos there were no lights on.
    there were a few rooms, and there seemed to be some sort of party going on, lots of strangers hanging out in the other rooms, a gang of hell's angels in one, and some wasted kids, typical UK lookin kids in another. there wasn't any music playing tho so it must've been a dull party!

anyway, myself and my friends were in the living room, and i noticed an old bird cage in the corner.
    i asked C what was in it, and she told me she had been given some "creatures" as a new year gift from her Father.
    her Father died a few years ago, so this seemed strange to me.
    i looked into the cage but in the darkness i couldn't see anything more than shadows.
    she told me i could see them in the daylight.

i went over to one end of the room where i saw a large fish tank, which did have some light in it.
    inside i saw some unearthly fish, one with a cat face, two others with dog-like faces. they each changed colour constantly, and seemed to change shape at will too.
    one of the dogfish approached the catfish, and the two proceeded to have a fight, each growing an arm-like thing from their 3rd eye area, and slapping the other in the face with it.
    the other dogfish seemed to be referee-ing the fight, intervening when things looked too rough. strange.
    then, in the darkness to my right, two massive dogs appeared.
    one of them spoke to me telepathically, commenting on the fish fight.
    he was MASSIVE, his head was about the same height as my own.
    i rubbed his densely haired head behind the ears, and he seemed to like it.

i sat down by the birdcage, and put my feet up on the chair in front of me.
    then i felt something move over my leg, and realized that i had opened the side of the cage a little, and something had escaped.
    C jumped up to grab the little shadow on the floor, and it darted around, changing shape as it went.
    it was very hard to see in the dimness, but i saw that it was a shapeless blob, which turned into what looked like a tiny little garden gnome.
    she grabbed it and went to put it back into the cage, but the side of the cage opened up and in a moment, there were hundreds of tiny blobs on the floor, and some on my legs, sticking to my jeans.
    i reached down, and the blobs stuck to my hands hundreds of them instantly becoming one when put together.
    there were black ones, and i could see glowing green ones, and some glowing orange too.
    then i noticed a large cluster of glowing transluscent blobs come together on the side of my torso.
    we got them all off and back into the cage, and i could feel that they were essentially happy little things, whatever they were.

by the cage, i saw that there was a second section of it that was separate from the rest, and inside was a small purple creature, which looked like a coral, or a sea anenome.
    she brought it out and gave it to me.
    it crawled around on my fingertips, changing shape and colour, from purple to green and back again.
    as it crawled over my skin, i felt a change inside me occur.
    i looked at my hands and the began to fragment, into a swirling mass of shards, glowing green, and hollow on the inside.
    they started to dissolve before my eyes, and reappear. my whole body started to dissolve and reappear, tho it seemed that only i saw this happening.
    my friends didn't react at all.

from this moment on things got a little more exciting...

C looked at a large window to our right, and the sun was starting to come up.
    on the window, on the outside, someone had written, with their fingers, backwards, so it could be read from inside.
    it said "i'm coming in"
    she told me it wasn't the first time she'd seen writing on the window. it didn't feel friendly!
    we went out into the main room, which was like a kind of sitting room, seats and couches arranged around a coffee table in the main part of the church hall.
    seated around were loads of the people i'd seen in the other rooms, bikers, kids, a random selection of people.

then, over at the front door, i heard a nasty voice shout "CHURCH!"
    i looked over to see an apparition appear.
    a sickly yellow figure, holding aloft a sword, with what looked like an old castle portcullis behind him.
    he started to come in the door, and i knew i had to stop him.
    nobody else could see it, and i realized that the change i'd felt before was allowing me to exist in the spirit world and the physical at the same time.
    the apparition was at the door, and i commanded it to stop, holding my hand up in a stop gesture.
    didn't work.
    the thing came inside and was approaching slowly..
    i walked to it and tried again... nothing.
    i stepped back and realized i had to call on some higher power for assistance.
    i called out loud "Father, Lord, Source of all Light, help me!"
    instantly i had a protective energy shell around me, like a bubble about 5 metres wide surrounding me.
    i walked forward and the apparition dissolved.

at this point i came awake in my bed, and asked my girlfriend, "did you see that?"
    it seemed like it had happened in the corner of my bedroom.
    she sleepily said no, gave me a kiss and was asleep.
    instantly i was back there..

i went back over to where my friends were, unaware of anything that had happened.
    we stood by what was once the altar, and i once again looked at the people sitting around.
    a voice said in my head something like "you cannot beat us all!"
    then i saw clearly the truth of everyone in the church.
    some of them were simply normal folks, oblivious to what was going on, but almost half of them now could be seen for what they really were.
    some were demonic looking, on huge biker guy was a vampire, a couple of warewolf looking things were there too.
    over to the left of the group, the one i sensed to be the source of the voice, was an evil looking old hag, with a head that was WAYYYY too big for it's human body.
    she cackled at me, and they began to approach...

i remembered a dream i had months ago, where i'd grown huge angel wings and beaten some evil beings, and decided to give that a try..
    YES!!
    the wings unfolded, and i summoned the light.
    from behind me came a hurricane of wind-like energy.
    it was so powerful i had to hold onto the sturdy wooden altar base behind me, to stop myself from being blown into the demons.
    looking at them i could see them struggling to remain in one piece, but they were fraying at the edges!
    they flew apart in strips, and it was a battle of wills, mine against all of theirs.
    the very air was crackling with electrical energy, and in my vision i saw them in an almost infra-red way. it was like being in the middle of a maelstrom, and i seriously worried that i might not hold on.
    one by one they fell apart until there wasn't enough of their essence to hold them together, and they would dissolve into nothing.
    the last one to go was the huge headed hag.
    when it was only me and her(?) left, i knew i'd won, and as she held on with all her power, she looked me directly in the eye, never moving.
    i looked right back at her, and then with my cheekiest grin i could muster, i winked at her, and with a final push of energy, blew her away!!

all was calm.
    i'd protected my friends and they had no idea..

Blog Entries

Re: Destroying Demons in a church.

What I got when I was reading your post is that you've just had a dreamstate initiation, and you passed.
    Prepare for weirder things to happen in your life, if at all possible- not bad things, just weirder.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast