Thread: manifested a person :)

manifested a person :)

Well, actually LOA brought him to me.
    Ever since I left my husband back in July I have been thinking about what I do want in a man/woman someday. I haven't been out searching for anyone, but every once in a while I would think about certain qualities I would like for him/her to have. Basically I wanted this person to be a lot like me!

I met this person about 6 weeks ago at the start of a 6 week employment training program. He wasn't even supose to be in my class but there was a cancelation at the last minute! We hit it off right away. Our personalities are a lot alike. In fact we all had to do this personality profile and we scored almost the exact same! He is also into the same things as I am. He is an artist and a science geek like me . He is funny and outgoing and loves kids, we like the same kinds of music, we both love cats, he knows how to do energy healing, and we finish eachother's sentences it's awesome! Some of the parallels between us are so amazing it's almost creepy! I know for a fact that I drew him towards me. This is pretty cool, but I just don't feel like dating anyone for a while. He seems cool with that. But I feel so lucky to have found such a great friend!..another strange this is that when I left my husband in July my new friend also left his home in Florida at the same time and made his way up here! It seems like I was drawing him toward me right away.

Good night folks!
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Blog Entries

Re: manifested a person :)

I hope it goes well for you, Natalie. It's possible that sometimes these things are arranged between souls between lives and your "call" was pre-agreed.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by natalie-1984
    Well, actually LOA brought him to me.
    There's really no difference between LOA and "deliberate creation" and "intention manifestion" and other terms. It's all pretty much about the same thing, when you get down to it. There are different approaches, yes, but all of these terms (and more!) describe the same basic principle.

This is pretty cool, but I just don't feel like dating anyone for a while. He seems cool with that.
    Well, there you go. Nothing wrong with being friends.

Blessings to you both.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

This person is amazing and everything I had been wishing for. He is gentle and kind and very affectionate. I have fallen head over heels inlove with him, I tried not to. But now I am completely crushed because he doesn't want to be "tied down" he doesn't even want to have a girlfriend. I am so heartbroken. We both believe in the law of attraction and we both believe that we were drawn towards eachother. He says he is afraid of getting hurt, so he pushed me away instead I guess. If this was never meant to be then why did this happen?

In my heartbreak I am trying to figure out the meaning in all of this. I just don't get it. Is this some sort of evil joke or something? It's just not fair, he is everything I have been dreaming about and I can't have him. What kind of sick game is this? I have never felt this way before, and this is probably not the best place to be posting my feelings, but I'm at a loss.

I have been repeating to myself "if you love something set it free, if it comes back it was meant to be"

Why would LOA show you something you can't have? I am completely devestated

Blog Entries

he doesn't want to be "tied down" he doesn't even want to have a girlfriend.
    So... why did you attract a guy who doesn't want a girlfriend or to be tied down? Because you did attract him.

Some thoughts (some or none may be correct): You don't actually want to be tied down. You don't think you deserve a romantic, long term, committed relationship with a guy who is a great match for you. You want to be in love, but deep down, you don't really want the boyfriend/partner/husband, just the "being in love". You think you deserve to be heartbroken.

There are plenty of other possibilities, too. I'm just making some guesses. You'll have to discover it for yourself.

If this was never meant to be then why did this happen?
    What is this "meant to be" thing? Fate? Destiny? Your life is already written and you're just playing along? That's not actually compatible with taking total responsibility for your life and your situation and your experiences. (I hope I don't sound like I'm scolding. It may come across that way in plain text. I hope you can get the sense of how I mean it.)

Is this some sort of evil joke or something? It's just not fair, he is everything I have been dreaming about and I can't have him. What kind of sick game is this?
    If it's a joke, you're playing it on yourself.

Essentially, everything you wrote right there is coming from the perspective of victim mentality. "The Universe" did something you don't like, and you're a victim of circumstances. (I do NOT mean to belittle your hurt and upset, by the way. I know perfectly well that these things are true and you are experiencing them, and I've been there many times, so I'm not unsympathetic.)

Look at where you're standing when you say these things. It's the perspective of someone who has no power, no control, and no responsibility for the events and experiences in her own reality.

Why would LOA show you something you can't have?
    The question is, why would you do this to yourself? I know you're going to say you didn't do it consciously or deliberately, and I definitely believe you (like I said, I have well and truly been there and done that, I remember it all too well!), but the creator of YOUR reality is not fate or destiny or your zodiac sign or anything else. It's you. Your beliefs, your thoughts, your expectations, your ideas, all of it. It all shapes your reality, whether you're aware of it or not.

And that totally sucks when your subconscious is full of restricting and limiting beliefs and expectations. I know that one, too.

Believe me when I say that I have deep compassion for you, and I understand your pain and frustration. But also believe me when I say that the filters in your own mind are what allow or disallow events to happen in your life. This is just one of many.

Work on the victim mentality. I know you're not doing it on purpose (nobody does!), but it really doesn't serve you. Get rid of that and your world will change so dramatically you will hardly believe it's the same one (because it won't be!).

*hugs*
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Re: looking at the situation differently

Hi Natalie.

First of all, I'm sorry you are having a hard time with your love interest- what you are going through is probably the 'rebound' relationship everyone goes through after a major breakup/divorce/life change.
    In life, you sometimes have to go through hard times to understand why things happen to you. Like CW said, life doesn't happen to you, it is a reflection of what you put out into it.
    You said "why would this happen to me?" this circumstance is an opportunity to see exactly what you're putting out to the universe- the idea that you're a victim and that stuff happens to you- and perhaps this is what is happening- the universe is showing you exactly what you wanted to know about yourself.

The Law of Attraction is not a sentient being that does this and that to you- it is a description of how the universe works, and understanding how it works can help you get what you want. But you have to be clear about what it is what you want deep down, because that is what you are going to get.
    CW did a pretty good job of cataloguing what we could see from your posts- your emotional self wants a mate, but your practical and wounded self doesn't- it's too much too soon.

I know it hurts too much to sit neutrally and look at the situation differently, but eventually you should do it, and if you want, we'll be here to help.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you ladies,

You are right, I am in love with the idea of being in love, of finding that perfect match for me. But then when I really sit and think about it I get a little anxiety, I am afraid of being hurt again. And I do have a victim mantality, I know where it stems from and I need to fix that because it is not helping me. I know that I am repsonsible for the way I feel, it isn't his fault that I feel hurt. It is only my reaction to the situation that causes me pain.

He wants to be friends, but I don't think that would be possible after we already went so far. And with all of these feelings I have for him, so I decided to just say goodbye. I let him go in a decent way, I told him that he is an amazing person and I wish him the best in life. No hard feelings. I feel a whole lot better ending our friendship (or whatever it was) on a good note.

Well, I guess lesson learned.
    I am going to re read your guy's posts one more time so it all sinks in. Thank you again!