Well, actually LOA brought him to me.
Ever since I left my husband back in July I have been thinking about what I do want in a man/woman someday. I haven't been out searching for anyone, but every once in a while I would think about certain qualities I would like for him/her to have. Basically I wanted this person to be a lot like me!

I met this person about 6 weeks ago at the start of a 6 week employment training program. He wasn't even supose to be in my class but there was a cancelation at the last minute! We hit it off right away. Our personalities are a lot alike. In fact we all had to do this personality profile and we scored almost the exact same! He is also into the same things as I am. He is an artist and a science geek like me . He is funny and outgoing and loves kids, we like the same kinds of music, we both love cats, he knows how to do energy healing, and we finish eachother's sentences it's awesome! Some of the parallels between us are so amazing it's almost creepy! I know for a fact that I drew him towards me. This is pretty cool, but I just don't feel like dating anyone for a while. He seems cool with that. But I feel so lucky to have found such a great friend!..another strange this is that when I left my husband in July my new friend also left his home in Florida at the same time and made his way up here! It seems like I was drawing him toward me right away.

Good night folks!