Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best chair position for obe?

Blog Entries

Re: Best chair position for obe?

Quote Originally Posted by magic
    Is there any relation to the clarity of obe on can achieve and discomfort of body (but still comfortable enough for body asleep), are there expert obe persons here who uses the bed and has very conscioes obes despite this setting?
    This is not something I've qualified, but going back in memory, I don't think it's a problem of clarity as much as the type of projection you get. I tend to bilocate when my body is very uncomfortable.

Is there a time limit in rtz you should not cross?, of course this varies with experience but I´m thinking seasoned projectors.

/Magic
    For me, staying out more than an hour and having multiple reentries causes problems in energy. I've done it as long as two hours and it's been practically coma-inducing. Luckily, I've had someone in the house to help wake me up).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I´m thinking of having a chair such as this, what do you think?
    http://www.ikea.com/se/sv/catalog/products/S09871348

The best would be a adjustable recliner that covers the feet to but that seems hard to find...

/Magic

That's a great one, love it. Cats love it too though, they will try to make it their little nest. If you sit in it they get upset and will sit next to you and stare at you until you get up. Need to get up to take a bathroom break? Boom, when you get back, you'll have a little furry chair thief taking your place. If you have a cat and don't mind sharing, go for it.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Hi, ok, good to know If I get a cat , but I think the chair is a little to expensive and big for my room.

Did you have the poang or Boliden chairs, have you projected from these. I´m thinking of buying one of these but I don´t want to waste money if projection is hard in these.
    Any other experienced projectors here using similar chairs with success?, I´m going back and forth between my bed and office chair (with pillows for more comfort) and I don´t know what to choose, guess I´m a little worried that
    I won´t be able to project from a chair, but perhaps it just takes more practice...

/Magic