Thought I might get one aswell.

This dream came to me twice this night. I am unsure what it means, although it seems important.

First dream
I wake up in an unfamiliar apartment I just bought, in a large bedroom. I remember buying it from a friend.

“Cool, I have my own apartment now! That’s a nice responsibility” I think to myself. The cream coloured walls and the old lamps suggest and elderly lady might have lived here. There are also a lot of old paintings on the walls. There is a certain eeriness about the place which kreeps me out. I light up as many lamps as I possibly can.
I venture out into the hallway and into what seems to be and office. There is an ancient macintosh computer – it’s got a colour screen, and graphical interface, but it must be from around 1995. I sit down and check it out, and I get a creepy sensation. In the reflection of the screen I see myself and what seems to be a younger girl, a ghost. She seems to be coming from me, as if we share the same body.

I can’t move, I’m paralysed and afraid. I start to shout affirmations until I wake up.

Second dream
A few dreams later I am back in the same apartment. Once again, I try to light a lot of lamps, even though it’s daylight outside. I know the layout now, so I pass right by the computer and into the kitchen. From there I can go into a series of small rooms, the first a bedroom and the second one a library. There I run into a ghost again. “I really need to get me a medium to check this out, I think, while retreating back to my bedroom and doing energy work. I start healing, and send healing towards the ghost for some reason. I wake up again.

I made a sketch of the apartment!