Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: a few questions...

Re: a few questions...

Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman
    That's empathy. Careful with that. You want to practice psychic shielding to protect yourself, and don't get in the habit of "reading" random people. You'll encounter stuff you definitely did NOT want to know if you do that enough. (Trust me on that one ).
    I wonder how much of empathy includes some kind of "telepathy".The info you get via telepathy, maybe just as good as info as you get from any other form of communication.So, it makes sense to have filters in place just as you would with any other medium of communication.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by heliac
    I wonder how much of empathy includes some kind of "telepathy".The info you get via telepathy, maybe just as good as info as you get from any other form of communication.
    Well, frankly, I find the designations and labels to be only moderately helpful, anyway. What's the REAL "difference" between "telepathy" and "empathy"? And how does one or the other differ from "clairaudience"? Reading "thoughts" and reading "emotions" is pretty nebulous, as most people "think" in all kinds of ways, including verbally, visually, emotionally, etc. etc.

Generally speaking, we can make loose categories to describe different kinds of perception, etc., but, in the long run, empathy is telepathy and any other mode of perception (audient, voyant, etc.) can be, as well.

Hmm. Didn't know I had that in me. Heh. There it is, though. (Based in my general disdain for labels having inherent meaning, I think )

Quote Originally Posted by heliac
    So, it makes sense to have filters in place just as you would with any other medium of communication.
    Yes, exactly. When I listen to politicians, I use a bull♥♥♥♥ filter, just as an example...
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Is it true that the more APs you have the more developed your etheric/energy body becomes? And the more easier and frequent the APs become? This is what I have been experiencing, and I want to know if this is what generaly happens.

And would you say that when an experienced APer passes away that their experience of death is easier and they move onto the next phase faster instead of being stuck in astral for some time? (so I read)
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by natalie-1984
    Is it true that the more APs you have the more developed your etheric/energy body becomes? And the more easier and frequent the APs become? This is what I have been experiencing, and I want to know if this is what generaly happens.
    I think that your inner senses become developed, and some explorers believe that the inner senses are the energy body. So, yes, I think the act of projecting is a form of development. However, I don't now that the experiences become easier or more frequent. I think the quality of them changes, and this brings more learning.

And would you say that when an experienced APer passes away that their experience of death is easier and they move onto the next phase faster instead of being stuck in astral for some time? (so I read)
    Only if we're right about what we think happens.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Is it true that the more APs you have the more developed your etheric/energy body becomes? And the more easier and frequent the APs become?
    The more you exercise something, the stronger it gets, generally speaking. The more you practice something, the better you become at doing it. Seems to work universally (though some people are naturally better at some things or have a natural talent, etc., but even for them, practice makes perfect).

And would you say that when an experienced APer passes away that their experience of death is easier and they move onto the next phase faster instead of being stuck in astral for some time?
    No clue. I've never died, so I wouldn't know. Perhaps when I have died, I might find some way to communicate the experience to those who are living, but mostly I expect to be completely dissolved into Source and therefore not interested in the waking-dream reality as a specific point of consciousness. (Or not. Guess I'll see. Maybe I'll just be extinguished like a candle. I think probably it's more like being saved to the hard drive, personally ).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

"I think probably it's more like being saved to the hard drive, personally "

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CW
    I think probably it's more like being saved to the hard drive, personally.
    I love this. I'm going to steal it.

but then what about ghosts? If our consciousness is just 'saved to hard drive' after we pass over then how do you explain mediums talking to spirits?

Blog Entries

Mediums are mediums because they can read the hard drive. Plus, 'being saved to the hard drive' is not necessarily an instant thing, as time is meaningless after the data gets saved. So it's possible that before the great 'save', there is a temporary cache where the data can be perceived by such people before the cosmic 'save' button is pushed.
    But I butted in, CW may have a different answer, since it's really how she sees it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    time is meaningless after the data gets saved
    In fact, time is directly related to space, and space and time are wholly material/manifest (that's physics as well as metaphysics). I have experienced a kind of "dimension" (for lack of a better word) where there was no time, and eternity was a moment and vice versa (impossible to do justice to it with words, but I will note that Robert Bruce has also written about this experience, as have others).

Consciousness is well beyond the constraints of time and space, and is everywhere, and, more importantly for this discussion, everytime, ALWAYS.

The problem with these things is that while I can understand them and experience them directly, it's really quite impossible to explain them in temporal ways. There is no time, therefore, there is no death, therefore there is no beginning and there is no end, hence, we are eternal. Easy for me to write that, but unless you really grok it (i.e., experience it fully), I may as well just point to the moon as anything else.