All,

I wanted to share a quick experience from last night and see if anyone can relate / help me with a question or two.

I burst through a lucid dream into sleep paralysis and vibes. I tried to visit someone, felt something happen, but ultimately could not. I then left my body, jumped over my loft and went through my window. Once outside (the layout of my yard was the same, but trees where they shouldn't be, subtle things missing) and tried to work on flying, which i've never been able to do consistently. Right away i could float to the top of trees, but more of just a prolonged jump and float, but could not fly. Also, it seemed like as the experience went on, it became more and more like the physical, couldn't fly or go through walls. Eventually it was so real, i had to force reconnection to prove it was still an OBE.

I have two questions: Why is it so difficult for me to fly? In Lucid dreams i can fly relatively easily, but OBEs i struggle. Secondly, why do you think i became more and more physical as the experience went on? I've heard and sometimes experienced shifting in to the astral after being out a few minutes, whereas this seemed like i was going backwards... lots of energy right away, and fading as time went by.

Thanks for any and all responses! Take Care,
Smythe