G'day,

I recommend you use affirmations, aloud and silent, to send a clear msg to your higher self that it is okay for you to have and to remember your OBE's.

All the other times you felt the sensations, you likely had short OBE's.

Also, meditation on how you feel about OBE exits now, and if you are fully prepared to calmly accept and handle heavy obe exit sensations.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomman
well i recently purchased your book on jan. 11. i have read through the whole book and pretty much memorized the whole thing haha. So with my new knowlege of obe's i wanted to try and put my knowlege to work. last sunday i woke up at around 12:00 am i decided to try and project with the rope method...this is where everything went so wrong. Literally within what felt like mere seconds i felt the worst pressure and falling sensation i had ever felt. i was scared for my life so i tried to move and make it stop. so i did and afterwards i remembered reading that aborting an exit is one of the worst things you can do. will i ever be able to project? i have been working on trances and energy work and actually about an hour ago i tried to project, i had the exit sensations not once but around 12 times within that hour, but i could never actually get out. please help me.

Regards,

Dominic