Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Cackles Dream Journal

Re: Cackles Dream Journal

Last nights dream.

I was in a sort of jungle environment. There was a small community there and I had been brought in to investigate a number of disappearances. I assumed that the latest disappearance was my best bet for a decent start into how these people were going missing.
    The last person that went missing was a young woman in her 20s. I had met with her family and they told me that their young son had gone out and taken it upon himself to find out what happened to his sister and that he had still not returned so he too was now missing.

I met with a local gang to see if I could get in tight with them as the community suspected them. I remember the leader of the gang had dark skin, long black hair and he wore a red bandana and he was wearing a black bandolier. I got to the point where the gangs leader almost started to trust me enough to let me into the gang.

I then got a phonecall from the missing girls missing brother. He was in a panic and was trying to explain that he witnessed the gang murdering and bothering his sister.
    Just as he was telling me where to meet him, the gang leader snatched the phone out of my hand as he had become suspicious. Luckily the brother had hung up just in time. I went straight to the family of the missing girl to ask where he might want to meet. I then realised that I had members of the gang following me around everywhere I went.

This is where this dream takes a dramatic change of scenery...

I was walking up a flight of concrete steps amid a large group of people when the brother bumped square into me. I grabbed him by the arm and he suddenly realised who I was. We started running up the stairs as the gang members that was following us had realised that we had met and were now in pursuit.
    At the top of the flight of steps opened up into a massive shopping mall.
    We started trying to lose our pursuers by entering shops and trying to be unpredictable in our movements by doubling back on ourselves when we were just out of sight. But they knew our every move.
    We were now at full sprint and the entire gang was chasing us. This went on for ages, running around the mall trying to lose them ducking into shops and doorways.
    The mall was designed in a sort of spiral so you could walk from the bottom to the very top without elevators or escalators.
    We started to mix it up a bit and started taking to the doors in the back of the shops and coming out in other shops. Then we tried taking fire exits.
    On one occasion we came out into a carpark and hid behind a black car.
    I thought they would assume that we would carry on running so we stopped and hid. Until they started slowly walking through the carpark looking for us. Our backs were to a wall and to the left was another wall so we were completely trapped.
    There was about 5-6 gang members walking to the right. ALMOST going to miss us and we would then be behind them and ready to run again. But one of them decided to check behind the car. I quickly hit him in the jaw, knocked him down, grabbed him by the trachia and put a hand over his mouth. I wasn't tryjngbto kill him, just have him pass out so we could sneak away quietly. Just as a woman came out a door to our left and screamed as she witnessed me trying to choke a half unconscious man.
    So we got up and ran towards her open door.
    We started taking fire exits this time and finally lost them for a brief moment and came across something new that I have apparently invented last night in this dream. Although I daresay it wouldn't be all that effective or any use whatsoever
    A fire lookout lift. It's a lift that fits one person. It goes down a level and hangs below so that the person inside can tell the people above if a fire has destroyed the stairs or any other escape route. Once a person is locked inside, they have their own air supply and it cannot be opened except by emergency services. So I put the bother in their and phoned the police informing them that a murder witness was inside. That's when my alarm woke me up

I noticed after I woke up that this wasn't your typical "chase dream" where your legs grow heavy and won't move or sink into the floor. I think this is the only chase dream I've had where I can (in search of a better phrase) haul ass!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend

The last few nights dreams have been pretty intense and violent. I'll start with the first one I had 3 nights ago.

I was sitting in my friends house when I got a phonecall from some guy claiming i had been bad mouthing him behind his back and that he was on his way to beat me up. So I went outside into the park and sure enough this tall guy comes round the corner wearing a white track suit and stupid gold chains and rings.

He explained that my mates girlfriends sister had told him I was going to kick his ass. So I explained that obviously it wasn't true as I don't even know who he is and that I've never seen or heard of him before and that she must be making it up.

Obviously this guy is a douche and didn't come to confront me without a fight whether said stuff about him or not.

So he comes at me shouting and swearing and i drop him with one punch and proceed to make sure he won't get up and come at me again. But no matter how knocked out this guy looks after 20 hits square in the face, he just keeps getting up and coming at me, and everytime I drop him and hit him a few times.

Eventually he wont stop so I get frustrated and decide to really put it on him. I knock him down again and proceed to ground and pound until I'm sure he's properly unconscious. I then drag to a hill beside my towns train station and dig a shallow trench and proceed to lay him in it and then place a length of mesh over him so that he can't get up to come at me again.

When I get to the bottom of the hill one of his friends is trying to find him. He kept shouting at me to tell him what i did with his friend. So I tell him.

I start to walk away when the friend says he has just phoned his other mates and they are on their way.

So i just think "f*** it I don't have time for this" and I just go home.

I'm then sitting on the couch getting texts from the gang of guys looking for me... except my phone has somehow intercepted the conversation between them. The texts were arguing about where I live and how they are going to get me. Now I feel horrible about what I did to the guy and start feeling crappy about the trouble I am in and how long it's going to take to die down.
    My alarm then wakes me up and I realise it was just a dream and I then feel great for the rest of the day for some reason.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend

Last nights dream again involved violence.

I was walking along with a group of friends, in the middle of the day, to the local night club that had also opened a giant cinema screen inside.
    Their was about 8 of us including me. A female friendly mine then came across the street in tears. I ask her what was wrong and she explains that she hasn't slept in 3 days because her ex boyfriend keeps phoning her and making her feel guilty about "stuff."
    So I invite her to the cinema with us.

We get into the front of the club and the bouncers cheer when I enter and start laughing about how drunk I was the night before. Obviously I have no memory of this.
    All of my friends are outside when some random Pakistani man pushes me and starts shouting about how i got him thrown out of the club the night before. Some big African bouncer explains aloud to him that he got thrown out for being an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
    The guy still won't leave me alone so he gets thrown out yet again. My friends laugh and proceed into the cinema screen while I am still buying snacks and juice with my friends baby that is in its push chair.

My arms are laden with sweets, popcorn and juice (as I bought some for my friend that was crying to cheer her up) and I am also pushing the babies chair so my arms are completely occupied.
    The man's brother then comes in and starts pushing his head into mine saying he's going to kill me for disrespecting his family. My arms still occupied I just ignore him and try to get the attention of the security staff. Nobody helps me and he continues pushing me around with his forehead talking threats to.me.
    After awhile I get frustrated and snap. I push the chair out of the way and throw all my food and juice into his face and follow that with a straight punch into his face. Little did I know his brother had snuck back in the door and I was knocked to the floor by his suckerpunch before a bouncer dragged him outside again. I was on my back with the other brother hitting me in the face. I managed to get hold of one of his arms and put him in an armbar submission and was planning on hurting his arm until security pulled him off. No help came and he continued to hit me so I torqued my hips up and his arm down and proceeded to keep pushing until his arm broke at the elbow.

I then got up and picked up my sweets and juice, which surprisingly hadn't spilt a drop.

I then noticed I had bought a weird sweet. It was a pink ball inside what looked like water. When I picked it out it was solid but when it touched my tongue it melted like candy floss.
    My alarm then woke me up.