Last nights dream again involved violence.

I was walking along with a group of friends, in the middle of the day, to the local night club that had also opened a giant cinema screen inside.
Their was about 8 of us including me. A female friendly mine then came across the street in tears. I ask her what was wrong and she explains that she hasn't slept in 3 days because her ex boyfriend keeps phoning her and making her feel guilty about "stuff."
So I invite her to the cinema with us.

We get into the front of the club and the bouncers cheer when I enter and start laughing about how drunk I was the night before. Obviously I have no memory of this.
All of my friends are outside when some random Pakistani man pushes me and starts shouting about how i got him thrown out of the club the night before. Some big African bouncer explains aloud to him that he got thrown out for being an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
The guy still won't leave me alone so he gets thrown out yet again. My friends laugh and proceed into the cinema screen while I am still buying snacks and juice with my friends baby that is in its push chair.

My arms are laden with sweets, popcorn and juice (as I bought some for my friend that was crying to cheer her up) and I am also pushing the babies chair so my arms are completely occupied.
The man's brother then comes in and starts pushing his head into mine saying he's going to kill me for disrespecting his family. My arms still occupied I just ignore him and try to get the attention of the security staff. Nobody helps me and he continues pushing me around with his forehead talking threats to.me.
After awhile I get frustrated and snap. I push the chair out of the way and throw all my food and juice into his face and follow that with a straight punch into his face. Little did I know his brother had snuck back in the door and I was knocked to the floor by his suckerpunch before a bouncer dragged him outside again. I was on my back with the other brother hitting me in the face. I managed to get hold of one of his arms and put him in an armbar submission and was planning on hurting his arm until security pulled him off. No help came and he continued to hit me so I torqued my hips up and his arm down and proceeded to keep pushing until his arm broke at the elbow.

I then got up and picked up my sweets and juice, which surprisingly hadn't spilt a drop.

I then noticed I had bought a weird sweet. It was a pink ball inside what looked like water. When I picked it out it was solid but when it touched my tongue it melted like candy floss.
My alarm then woke me up.