Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cackles Dream Journal

Cackles Dream Journal

Hope you guys dont mind me posting a dream journal!

Im quite bad for not recording my dreams so this is me trying to break the habit! Any and all thoughts and feedback are welcome
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend

Re: Cackles Dream Journal

Okay so this is last nights journey.

I was in what seemed to be a big hotel, I was with my girlfriend, brother and his spouse, my sister, my parents and there was 2 other random people I felt connected to although I dont think I knew them at all.
    Almost everything in this place was made out of either white marble or gold. So everything was bright and shiny. I remember thinking I was on holiday in florida.
    I remember walking out of a corridor with the randoms onto a sort of balcony type area with stairs in front of us and an elevator to our right. All of this was outside and the sun was very bright but not blinding. I remember getting the sense that we were high up even tho there was still stairs in front of us. I was talking to them about something but I cant remember what. I think it might have had something to do with dreams or a movie, maybe both.

We got into the elevator and I remember feeling slightly nervous/fearfull about something.
    We took the elevator down to the ground floor to use the pool although we never did.

The next thing I remember, I was in a room that closely resembled my living room with my girlfriend and family. We were all arguing with my parents as to why we werent going to go to disneyland while were in florida. I noticed that the room was darker than the previous part of the dream, as if the curtains were closed or something.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend

Hi Cackle, interesting dream! When I started to read I could very well imagine the brightness and fine atmossphere of this place you were. When you came to mention the elevator I immediately thought: yes this is the way up! because I felt it so subtle-fine how you described that it was marbel, gold and shiny - for me a perfect description of the higher and finer worlds. As well this would explain why you may felt a bit nervous, cause I think that we all are at the same time excited and fascinated to explore the other worlds as well as we feel a bit nervous of the unknown. So maybe next time if you feel like you`ll push the UP-Button!

best wishes, istia
    wishing joyful expansion, greetings from germany

Hello there! Thanks for the feed back.
    Hmm interesting, this could explain why it was a bit darker later on in my dream, because I went down and not up. The sun is out in a lot of my dreams, this is a common thing that I notice every time I remember a dream. I can never recall it ever raining in my dreams either.
    Could just be that i'm from Scotland and I see enough rain in my waking life though haha.

Two dreams last night.

The first one, I was in a big supermarket with a group of friends, we were at the checkout when two of my friends started arguing and threatening each other whilst some others were encouraging them to fight each other. I got involved and tried to split it all up but somehow I got kicked out of the store for shouting at them both.

I then remember waiting outside for them, watching them walking out of the store and into the car park.
    I joined them as I had to get a lift home with one of them.
    One of them started trying to hit the other but since we were outside I was just going to let them fight it out until another guy started trying to get involved in the fight at which point I got involved and split it up yet again.
    I then remember talking to a friend in the car about the pros and cons about the Download Festival versus the Sonisphere Festival and which one we would be attending.

The next dream was a little weirder as it was I wasn't even in the dream. It started in 3rd person then switched to 1st person.

There was a man, roughly the same age as me, in a living room. The walls were white as was the roof and the carpet was a sort of cream colour. It wasnt just a plain room with nothing in it, there was furniture and a breakfast bar and so on and so forth, pretty much a standard living room. I remember this guy was wearing a dark green jacket and he had short fair hair.
    I was viewing this from about 3-4 meters from his back. He was standing staring at the front door when it burst open and a number of police officers and people with high vis vests came into the room.

The police took him by the arms and he started struggling and broke free a few times but ended up grabbed by the arms again no more than a second later.
    They started walking him to the door when my perception switched and I was now looking through his eyes and I was now in control of him.

The police walked "me" out into the street and I instantly knew where I was. I was in my home town on a street near one of my friends houses.

A woman in a high vis vest got out of a white van and started telling me that I was in trouble because of something to do with my car. I noticed a blonde girl with her hair in a ponytail sitting in a navy blue convertible mini cooper (which I recognised to be they guys girlfriend) looking at me with a look of sadness on her face.

I wrenched my arms free of the police and ran as fast as I could down the street and onto a country road (that isnt there in real life). It was at this point I noticed that the sun was out and I smell that awsome summer smell when you are in the countryside. I felt a wave of happiness come over me as the sun hit my face.
    My girlfriend then drove up beside me and I jumped into the back seat and tried to explain to her that I had not done anything wrong and I ran because they would never believe me.
    I had to then duck down in the back seat as the white van drove past going the other way.

I then remember holding out a handful of change to her as I was having trouble counting it. She was sifting through it with her index finger and when I woke my actual girlfriend was sitting on the bed looking at me and rubbing her index finger on my palm haha

Had a strange dream last night

I havent recorded this straight away and as a result, alot of the details are missing which is a shame as this dream was pretty cool

Anyway, I was driving up and down a mountain road which was built to emulate a rollercoaster but one you could drive on. I remember I was driving a black Audi R8 and there was an older man sitting next to me. I was SPEEDING around this road up to the top of this mountain then racing back down again. Some of the turns were pretty gut wrenching.
    We then decided to eat a packed lunch. I had a funny idea of parking on a super steep part of the road so it was like we were lying down. As I stopped and put on the handbrake, the car lifted off the ground and rolled over backwards onto the roof. I think I then woke up.

This dream was messed as I cant even drive

Strang dream last night.

I was out with my mum, brothers wife and my sister for hen night, there was more people there but those are the faces i remember abd i have no idea why i was at the hen night.

We were at some hen night rude themed theme park. We were walkin through a pink tunnel with a big anamatronic model of a half naked woman on the right which was spraying everyone with fake breast milk ( dont ask) so i ran through to the other side where my brother was laying down on a sofa and sayin he would have no part in any of this.
    All the girls came out soaking laughing because the statue pee`d on them.....

Blog Entries

That is rude, but highly symbolic.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Haha symbolic of what?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cackle
    Haha symbolic of what?
    Mother figure.
    Mammary glands, mother's milk, large naked woman are all symbols of a mother figure, a dominant female.
    She pees on other women/girls- again, a symbol of sexual dominance. Your brother laying down on the sofa=subservience to the alpha female (mother).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.