Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cackles Dream Journal

Re: Cackles Dream Journal

The other dream I had last night wasnt as vivid and as powerful as the last one, it was more random.

For some reason, myself and a large group of my friends had been completely shunned by society and we had to go into hiding.
    We somehow ended up with a wierd shaped tank with its interior closely resembeling a limo with comfy seats and a glass piece in the wall between the drivers and the passengers area.
    We then found another identical tank and split the group into two, expept this part was more like a movie/computer game where I had to pick the right people to go into the other tank. We were then driving down the street shooting at planes and drones that were trying to blow us up.
    We ended up getting seperated so there was only myself and 2 other people looking to re-group with the other group which numbered at around 10-15.
    We ended up outside a number of blocks of flats, each with a number on one of its pillars. We assumed it was clues left by the other group even though the numbers had to relevance to anything (the numbers I remember were 0, 3 , 6)
    To the left of the flats was a large harbour with hundreds of yachts and boats all seperated by thin planks of wood. The boat closest to us closely resembled a double decker bus and there was loads of people sleeping inside although they were not the people we were looking for.
    We then started walking around the outside of the boats on the thin pieces of wood to get right to the back so we could hide.
    The water was black so I assumed it was extrememly deep or just because it was nightime.
    I couldnt stop myself from diving into the water at every chance I got. A friend kept trying to stop me from wandering around and jumping in the water like he was tasked with watching me.
    I did not know who he was but i knew he was a friend
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend

I dreamt that I was working with my dad. I turned up in a random construction yard filled with containers and oil rig parts.
    I could see his van at the back of the yard. I went over and there was 3 blue pieces of metal. They looked like a cylinder cut into quarters, but there was only 3 of them. They were covered in grease and the blue paint was coming off. I assumed I was supposed to wash off the grease and proceed with re-painting them blue again. I got started when the gaffer came over. He wanted to know what I was doing and if I knew what I was doing.

To my back/right hand side there was a hole in the wall. I Went through to see what was there.
    The next thing I remember is being inside a giant pipe with a small hole at my feet that went down, the hole was blocked. I had a big stick and I was trying to poke the blockage through. My friend chris was there helping me. He went further along the pipe to see if the hole came out anywhere.
    When he was on his way back I managed to poke the blockage through, water then started to flood into the pipe from behind him, he got covered in disgusting dirty water, but I was still dry.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend

Another 2 dreams last night.

The first one I can remember was at some kind on festival. It started raining outside so everyone started to head towards a big dome that was in the middle of the field.
    Nobody would actually go inside. Apparently there was a "situation" inside

I went in to investigate. The dome was massive inside and was covered in ice, there was massive stalagmites made out of ice in bunches in different locations on the floor.

My perception then changed to that of a man walking down a dark corridor and into a room with a massive window on the left looking down into the frozen room. I then heard footsteps running behind me. I got smashed through the window and I was flying down towards the ice.
    My perception switched back to normal and there was a man lying on the floor in front of me. He had messy/wavy hair and he was wearing a green wooly jumper.
    The dream then started to turn into a sort of computer game.
    I looked up at the window and there was the bad guy that smashed me through the window. His face was that of a mannequin and he had massive shoulders and arms. He was also wearing a kind of skin tight wet suit.
    His health bar then appeared. I tried fighting him hand to hand and I caught him with almost everything I threw at him. Even the biggest haymakers I could muster. His health would not budge.
    He hit me and I flew through one of the stalagmites. His health went down a tiny bit. So I started skating around the ice floor with the bad guy chasing me. I then proceeded to smash through all the stalagmites.
    His health dissipated and he disappeared.

With all the stalagmites gone and the bad guy dead, the dream went back to normal (as in, no more computer game dream) and everyone flooded in to have a massive party on the ice. The lights went down and everything had a beautiful blue tinge to it.
    I was having fun skating around the place as fast as I could just to see how fast I could do it.
    There was another room through a corridor at the back of the ice hall which led to another ice hall.
    I spent the rest of the night skating as fast as I could around the room until the ice started to melt and everyone started leaving. Some people were falling where the ice had melted and concrete was coming through. They were sliding on the ice and hitting parts where their shoes suddenly gripped the floor.

The other dream, I was in a supermarket with my friends, gathering food and drink for a party. We were in the booze isle clearly getting drink for the party. Our arms were full of stuff like burgers, sausages, drink and other things of that nature.

There was a bench behind us with a group of about 15 delinquents sitting on it. They started shouting abuse at us making fun of the music we listen to and the clothes we were etc.

I knew one of them as he lives round the corner from me. I sat down and started talking to him, just general banter.
    One of his friends at the end however was still shouting abuse and taunts at us. I just ignored him.

When I was finished talking to him, I got up and continued down the isle looking for other things we needed.

I noticed a ruckus back up the isle where the group had been sitting. The guy at the end who was shouting taunts at us had stood up and was now arguing with the kid I knew.

Apparently the kid I knew had told the other guy to shut up and stop shouting at me.
    I noticed the big guy was now pushing around the kid that lives on my street. A group formed around the two of them in anticipation of an immanent fight.
    I walked back up to see what was happening, the bigger guy was pushing and throwing him around. He was clearly in no shape to fight this guy.

I stepped in and pushed the bigger guy back and told him to back off.
    He then came at me and tried to hit me. I had anticipated this and decided to put my MMA training into practice.
    I wont go into detail but I won the fight..... quite brutally.
    I then woke up.

Last night I had another 3 dreams although I can only remember 2 of them.

The first dream, I dreamt that I was somebody else. I was a girl, living with her brother in the middle of nowhere in a big wooden house. There was a sort of lake/pond beside the house, although I never saw the outside of the house in first person, I saw it from afar in 3rd person.

Inside the house was like a labyrinth, with winding corridors and random door placements and stairs in random places leading to other floors, sometimes missing the next floor above or below.

I remember my brother going insane and chasing me with an axe, or a massive knife. I remember the sense of panic and trying to keep my head straight and trying to hide from him in places he was sure to over look in the maze of a house.
    The last thing about this dream that I remember is escaping from the house and running across the field of grass beside the pond, still with an utter sense of fear and panic.
    I came across a dirt path which led out onto a main road. There was one car on the road heading towards me. I remember the car was a navy blue or black. I flagged it down.
    The car stopped and a woman with shoulder length black hair stepped out of the car and asked me what was wrong.
    I told her what was happening and she let me into her car.

A lot of this dream was in the 3rd person and it wasn't me that was in the dream.

The second dream I was at my friends house, I remember standing on the front doorstep of his house (although its not really his house in waking life). His front door was ajar and I could see he was putting on his shoes. He is a pretty big, heavy guy and he was saying he was going to chase me and do something to me. I laughed to myself because he could never catch me in real life or even keep up with me.

He burst out of the door and I started to jog away from him, teasing him.
    He started catching up so I sped up a little. He kept catching up, so I started to sprint. I could not get away from him no matter how fast I ran.
    I could not even run fast enough to tire my legs. So I decided to just manoeuvre away from him until he got tired as he is a big guy. Low and behold he just kept on chasing me.

Had another dream a few nights ago.

This one was shorter than the other but just as vivid.

I was in someones back garden at night with one of my friends and a guy that closely resembled my friends aunties boyfriend. I wasnt sure if it was him. He was in a clearing in the grass which he had dug and was trying to light a barbeque although it was wet. He gave a a sort of disgusted look and walked away. I then turned to face my friend who was on my right hand side. I then noticed that the sky was blueish black and there was a sort of maelstrom in the sky.
    It seemed to be darkish navy blue with bright colours lacing through it. Like a vortex in the sky. I think I remember getting pulled into it but i cant remember

Last nights dream was pretty wierd. For some reason, me and my friends had organised a trip to a "famous" swimming pool with almost every other friend that we knew.

The pool was massive, with 2 sets of diving boards. One of them was for tricks and generaly messing around on, and the other had many different levels and heights that was over 50 foot high. I left all my stuff at the bottom with my friend kimberly.

I remember racing my friends Ed and Jamie up to the top of the 50 foot one boasting that we were going to do it first. It was like a labrinth on the way to the top, stairs led of in different directions for other diving boards and so on. We eventually made it to the top diving board and realised that it was rediculously high with the landing pool at the bottomw being rediculously small. Like 2 meters wide (it looked like a hot tub) with the rest of the pool round about it being only 3 foot deep. We backed out of that plan and went to show off on the trick board instead. Again the landing pool was way too small but it was just big enough. I went to try it out by just simply jumping on it and landing in the water. But turns out the board was integrated into a slide and i just slid all the way down to the bottom and aqua plane'd across the water. I then remember watching an asian looking girl that was with us jump off a 30 foot board into the tiny 2 meter pool and her laughing about it when she got out.

Another dream I had last night. This one was pretty boring

I woke up in my room on the floor, with plates with half eaten pizzas on them. My friends Austin and James must have crashed the night befor becuase they were both asleep in my bed. I remember it being almost unbearably warm in the room.

They both woke up and we started talking. James got dressed and Austin stayed in my bed. I realised that I had a radiator behind my bed (which isnt there in waking life) and it was up as hot as it would go. I turned it down and the room instantly became cool again

Ok, so... last nights dream freaked me out quite alot as its the only dream I can remember actually dying in.

I dreamt that I was in the marines with my friend who has just went away about 4 weeks ago. We were in caves behind a waterfall, doing our training. We got the call to head to the base. We all jumped into the water which was about shin deep.
    We walked around a giant rock to see a big bunker type structure in front of us. We were told that there was a terrorist inside who had kidnapped all the personnel and was randomly throwing grenades everywhere.
    I was the only one that was sent in to stop him.

I spent ages trying to catch him but he kept throwing grenades at me.

I then spotted him running down some stairs so I quickly jumped in an elevator to catch up. Just as the doors were closing, he appeared and started laughing whilst messing with the controls outside.

I thought he was trying to make the elevator fall, but all the way down do the ground the elevator stayed at a normal pace. I kept trying to stop it but the buttons didnt do anything. eventually it came to the ground floor but it sank through the floor itself and I was crushed by the roof. I then woke up.