Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cackles Dream Journal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cackles Dream Journal

Ok, so... last nights dream freaked me out quite alot as its the only dream I can remember actually dying in.

I dreamt that I was in the marines with my friend who has just went away about 4 weeks ago. We were in caves behind a waterfall, doing our training. We got the call to head to the base. We all jumped into the water which was about shin deep.
    We walked around a giant rock to see a big bunker type structure in front of us. We were told that there was a terrorist inside who had kidnapped all the personnel and was randomly throwing grenades everywhere.
    I was the only one that was sent in to stop him.

I spent ages trying to catch him but he kept throwing grenades at me.

I then spotted him running down some stairs so I quickly jumped in an elevator to catch up. Just as the doors were closing, he appeared and started laughing whilst messing with the controls outside.

I thought he was trying to make the elevator fall, but all the way down do the ground the elevator stayed at a normal pace. I kept trying to stop it but the buttons didnt do anything. eventually it came to the ground floor but it sank through the floor itself and I was crushed by the roof. I then woke up.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend

The other night I had this dream and it completely freaked me out

I was sitting in what appeared to be somebodys living room and I was sitting on a sofa with a coffee table in front of me with friends/family sitting beside me and on other sofas around the room. I rememeber seeing the colour green.
    There was a window to my right and it was open. It seemed to be a sunny day outside.
    A massive white and yellow butterfly came in the window, everyone was scared of it.
    I held out my hand and it landed perfectly on my palm.
    It had 2 sets of massive wings which were easily as big as both my hands placed side by side. One set was just like a normal butterfly, the other set came out of its back and made it look like a big rose. The wings were pure white with a yellow trim around the edge. Its body also extended into a long 6 inch tail. As it sat on my hand, I showed it to everyone in the room. Its tail then wrapped around my middle finger on my right hand and it would not let go. I tried waving my hand to get it off but i wouldnt budge. I laughed about it for a while and went back to inspecting it. After about 5 minutes I noticed that my finger was going numb and that it was working its way up my arm to my elbow. My tongue and my lips then started to go numb aswell. I realised that the butterfly was injecting me with something so i smashed it off the edge of the coffee table until it was pretty much non existant except for its tail. I started to peel its tail off of my finger and i realised that it had attached with thousands of barbs into my skin and the very tip of the tail had latched onto the end of my finger with a big sucker and had been eating my finger from the inside. I then woke up
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend

Last night I had some pretty vivid dreams.

The first one I kept visiting a supermarket with a friend to get supplies and what not. I cant remember if the dreams were linked but I then remember sitting on the street with a few friends eating cakes or sandwiches or both.
    About 3-4 cars pulled up all nearly full of people that I knew. I got in one of the cars, a big 4x4.
    My dad was driving.
    Suddenly the car started shaking and rumbling. I noticed that it started developing wings.
    We were now flying in this car/plane.
    We were flying over my old primary school when I noticed it had a giant runway built into the playing field. I noticed I wasnt wearing a seat belt and was bouncing around in my chair.
    I fix my belt just as my dad had swung the plane around and started heading to land on the runway except he completely overshot it and was heading for the last few feet of the runway.
    I was shouting at him to pull up as we touched down but had not lost any speed and were heading for a bunch of trees and kids at the end of the runway.
    He did so at the last second but he pulled to the right aswell. I was screaming at him the we were going to stall which we did. luckily we were only about 50 to 100 feet from the ground but the plane (it wasnt a car anymore) had completely smashed apart. We started walking towards my old school laughing and joking.

Sorry that a lot of these dreams start with "last night..."
    all of these were taken from my old journal and are about 2-3 years old

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cackle View Post
    Sorry that a lot of these dreams start with "last night..."
    all of these were taken from my old journal and are about 2-3 years old
    Why don't you put dates on them to make them more chronological? Unless you didn't record that in the first place.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Meh, the "when" isn't really important to me at the moment. The apology was more for anyone reading so it doesn't seem like I have had 20 vivid dreams in one night.
    I dare say I will get all OCD about it sometime and have to date and re-arrange everything but for now, it is late and I have much dreaming to do!

Last night's dream started creepy.

It was night and I was in a dark wood. I walked into a clearing and was faced with a big, single floored building. I walked up onto the porch and walked inside. Everything was dark but it was colourful if that makes any sense. I immediately somehow knew that the entire building was a game to which I had to fulfill certain objectives to proceed to the next room where I would face yet more challenges.
    This first room was creepy as hell, there was 3 clown statues/giant dolls and I felt that they were alive and watching me. One was standing in the right corner nearest the door I came through, one was in the left corner of the room nearest the door I came in and another was in the far right corner behind a wall of chains that was in a half circle so the corner was blocked off. There were black double doors in the center's the left hand wall.

It was completely quiet and It was hard to see so I was straining for sight and sound. The doll/clown on the right had a bunch of knives driven into the podium that it was standing on. I didn't know what to do with them so I turned to the one on the left. It had a big bucket on its right in the shape of a clowns head with a wide open mouth and there was a pyramid of tennis balls on a little round table in front of it. So I guessed I had to throw the balls into the bucket. I knew if I missed with any then the clowns would get me.
    I got most of them in and when I was holding the last ball i heard the chains rattle slightly from the corner. Obviously I got a huge fright and whipped round. The clown in the chain cage was gone. So I was frantically looking around to see where it was. Then the clown with the knives burst out laughing and the lights came on. Then the clown with the bucket started laughing and took off what I now saw was just a costume. The clown behind the chains had flicked on the light which was beside the double doors.
    It was 3 girls/women around the same age as me (early 20s) and they fireball wearing realistic masks and costumes.
    They were poking fun at me for being so scared. They opened the double doors and inside was a bouncy castle and a massive play room with crash mats and ball pits. I then spent hours jumping around and joking with these 3 girls.

The room inside was brightly lit and very colourful. So I went from fearing for my life in the dark with 3 scary as hell clowns to playing care free with 3 girls in a fun house

Weird

The second dream last night kind of followed on from the previous dream. I remember getting off the train but all I remember after that is being with a different friend outside a multistory car park. I also have a random memory of a doctor telling me to remove my hip flask before the wound closes...
    So I look down and feel my hip and I can feel my hip flask under my skin. There is also an oozing scar just above it. I panic remembering the doctors words. So I squeeze the scar and it bursts open with a lot of yellow puss. It then opens fully to reveal a pocket that has been cut into my hip. It is full of a brownish yellow liquid. I put my hand in and retrieve my hip flask. There is no pain, just a little stinging. I try to hold the wound closed so I dont get the liquid everywhere.
    I must have rolled over in my sleep as I awoke worrying that the liquid got on my bed. I could still feel a little nip where it had been but that disappeared quickly

Yesterday, I woke up to my alarm going off at half 6. I hit the snooze button as standard and fell straight into a dream. I can't remember the start but I remember walking up to the front door of my brothers house with my brother and his wife. When we entered the house, the place was completely trashed. I had a weird feeling that there was someone still in the house from what looked to be an obvious burglary. I went to investigate upstairs where I checked all the rooms. I came to my brothers bedroom and I could hear someone snoring. Sure enough their was someone in their bed. I instantly took this person to be the intruder so I pounced on them and started punching at where their head should have been. The person started to try and get up so I quickly grabbed them and put them in what is called a rear naked choke and started screaming for my brother to come upstairs and help. He just told me to shut up until I started swearing and shouting louder. He came up to see what the fuss was and started shouting at me along the lines of "what the f*** are you doing?! Let her go". So... I let HER go and it turned out to be one of my brothers wife's friends (even though the person I my dream was completely fabricated by my imagination) and the mess downstairs was the result of a party they had last night...
    I then remember this person at the bathroom mirror sorting her hair after my assault. I apologized what seemed like a thousand times but she just laughed as she was apparently unscathed...

Everything in this dream was black and white in colour.

Had two dreams last night.

The first one I was at my friends house for a party. Not the balloons and cake kind of party. More like booze and loud music kind of party.
    Anyway, his house was massive, his bedroom was gigantic and it had a bouncy castle in the middle of a swimming pool and inside was an inflatable pool table with inflatable balls. I remember there being a lot of people there, all good friends and close family. The atmosphere was warm and welcoming and everybody was having a good time. I started getting drunk and started attention seeking. I remember shouting that we should allege skinny dipping in the pool. Then I realised I was the only one so I did it anyway. People thought it was funny either way.
    I then remember front flipping out of the second story window into some bushes. Again everyone thought it was funny.
    I also remember the next day after the party and it kind of continued into my second dream.
    I got on a red train with my friend. After we got on I started talking to a girl I only met last weekend in real life. Apparently I had told her about the party when I met her and she was now asking how it went. She had heard about me jumping out of the window and again thought it was funny.