Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: demonic attack

demonic attack

Guys, please don't get upset with this question. I searched and read about this but unfortunately there is not much info about demonic attacks.
    I am really interested your experience-if you have any- about demonic attacks during astral projection and how you handle it?
    I had 3 OBEs so far and didn't have any trouble but I can't do anymore because of my fears....
    I am hoping to learn some tips from your experiences!
    Please share your experiences...

Thank you so much in advance...

Blog Entries

Re: demonic attack

What do you have to be afraid of? You're a Son of God, the highest created Being. Assert your supremacy, push forward; in the end you can't be hurt.

(This is not intended to reflect the opinions of the members of these boards.)
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Hello, klabs1976.

You will get a different answer depending on whom you ask. I don't like the term "demon" because it implies a rather powerful negative entity. I prefer the term "negs" as it doesn't assign such a fear-inducing connotation to the phenomenon.

Robert Bruce recommends Core Image Removal to remove weak points within one's energy body that could make you susceptible to being influenced. Kurt Leland recommends basic astral or emotional hygiene to a similar effect. Something that doesn't resonate within you cannot influence you.

If people are well-balanced, emotionally mature and capable of expressing their emotions, the level of emotional hygiene is rather high and the amount of influence they would experience rather minor. A person prone to anger, strong phobias or hatred on the other side would be much more susceptible, also people who have experienced strong emotional traumas, for example. There are other reasons, the list of possible causes is not exhausting, and the human psyche is a wide field, but this holds true for probably the majority of people.

So, instead of being afraid of "demonic attacks" just take good care of your own well-being, have friends, loved ones and work towards your best aspirations. If you ever experience any such thing, investigate what makes you susceptible and work on it.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by klabs1976
    Guys, please don't get upset with this question. I searched and read about this but unfortunately there is not much info about demonic attacks.
    Hi Klabs. The reason for the lack of info (except for mostly made up movies) is because there are very few true demonic attacks, if any. You see, 'real' demons are a high-order class of beings, comparable to angelic beings, and we're just not that interesting to them. Most problems (as Oliver already said) are caused by either low-order wildlife (aka 'negative entities' or 'negs', or thoughtforms that are fed lots of emotional energy.
    So if it's demons you're afraid of, don't.

I am really interested your experience-if you have any- about demonic attacks during astral projection and how you handle it?
    I have had many attacks of all kinds, and I mainly took care of them with passive countermeasures (listed in the PSD forum) active countermeasures (prayer and interaction) and introspection- and introspection is the ultimate winner. As E1B stated, when you know you are God manifesting as you, nothing can scare you.

I had 3 OBEs so far and didn't have any trouble but I can't do anymore because of my fears....
    Then you have to figure out why anticipatory fears are so important, and where does this fear really come from?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you all for the response...

I have had many attacks of all kinds, and I mainly took care of them with passive countermeasures (listed in the PSD forum) active countermeasures (prayer and interaction) and introspection- and introspection is the ultimate winner. As E1B stated, when you know you are God manifesting as you, nothing can scare you.
    CF, see this is what I don't understand. I heard many people having demonic attacks sooner or later. Almost all of astral travellers will face it. How can you be so calm about it. You are talking like you saw a fly. Even the idea of seeing a demon in my room enough to freak me out. Maybe its your personality, I don't know. But I really want to become like you and do not care about it...

And my second question,
    You see, 'real' demons are a high-order class of beings, comparable to angelic beings, and we're just not that interesting to them. Most problems (as Oliver already said) are caused by either low-order wildlife (aka 'negative entities' or 'negs', or thoughtforms that are fed lots of emotional energy.
    what if I face with a really powerful demon! It can happen obviously, then what? What are the consequences of it? I mean this is a serious business and how can you possibly take the risk???

Blog Entries

Almost all of astral travellers will face it.
    No they won't.
    I don't think most projectors meet and are attacked by demons at all.
    Most 'demon' attacks are created by low-order negs that project a more fearsome appearance because that's what they feed on- fear. It is a bad idea to assume that something in the astral is scary, because it will take the appearance of something scary from your mind (seen any scary movies lately?) and present it to you. If you use your sense (some authors call it 'vibrational sense', others call it 'gut feeling') and confront the entity, you may be surprised to see it go back to what it really is- a low order energy feeder- which is what most of the wildlife is.
    The thing is that our minds are so polluted by scary movies and lore that we also project our fears on the environment (which is energy-sensitive) and create thought forms and then feed them energy, and eventually they don't need us anymore to exist.
    If you do your research, you will find that a great number of projectors make the assumption that their attackers are demons and after some experience find out they were nothing of the sort- sometimes negs, and sometimes they are simply self-aspects running simulations designed to make them get over their fears. Of this I have a lot of experience, because I've 'been there, done that'.
    One thing to realize is that the only damage an entity can do to you is emotional/mental- and that is a big deal sometimes- but the damage is either because there is an underlying mental issue, or a belief system that preaches fear and evil- and if you fear it, more than likely you will experience it in one way or the other.
    If a real demon were to attack any of us, I can assure you that neither of us would be here to be writing about it. Like I said before, they are another class of being, nothing to do with us, unless you're some sort of 'almost avatar' person who is almost done evolving- and that is a whole different scenario.

It sounds to me like you are filled with fear and have a belief system that doesn't support exploration- because even though you have successfully projected with no problems are still insisting that 'it's going to happen'- it seems to me that perhaps this is not for you- because you are setting yourself up for an unpleasant experience.
    And one of the things that happens is that your higher self will test you to see if you can handle it.
    ---
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

CF,

I read a lot of stories where these low energy beings (as you call it) choke people, rape them, beat them etc.
    Do you know anyone personally that this has happened to?
    So you are saying, these things happened to them because they didn't have the courage to confront the demons?
    I don't know what you are reading, but what I'm saying is that a lot of this didn't really happen. Some, yes, not all. A lot of it is propaganda, pure and simple.
    If you have the courage, they will just disappear or go away?
    Sometimes, yes. Like I said, I have done this, I know this to be a fact, because it happened to me.
    So what about all these demonic possession news?
    What demonic possession news? I know of no demonic possession news.
    Do you think they are not true or they have nothing to do with Astral projection.
    Depends on where you read them.

Do you know anyone personally that this has happened to?
    No I don't. I don't even know anyone who has an OBE...I am myself trying to discover this alone...
    But why would these people lie!...They sound reasonable to me. Maybe your case is special. Because so many people mentioned about this ( I can send you tons of links here) I believe there is some truth to it.

What demonic possession news? I know of no demonic possession news.
    It is more common than you think...I suggest you do some research on it...

I know AP can be scary at first. These same thoughts you are talking about are what used to scare me all the time when I first started APing. I was scared of the dark and slept with my lamp on! The fear was overwhelming, I tried NOT to have projections at all if I could help it. I would only practice during the day while my daughters were napping, and it would have to be bright outside so my room was lit up. I was scared!

I am a person with a very active imagination. I was afraid that as soon as I APed at night I would manifest something freakin scary like Freddy Kruger or something! Then I had a few APs at night that I couldn't really help. I stayed very close to home, I only went outside. I could only stay out for so long before it became dreamlike. I never experienced a lot of fear. A few times I would feel like I was being observed, but it was nonthreatening.

My last AP I did have a little fear, but nothing came from it. I have only encountered positive people when I am out. I bring a positive energy into it because I am well...positive and happy all the time!

If you are scared of running into negs then I would only try projecting during the day until you feel more comfortable. You are very powerful in the astral! You can surround yourself with white light, and you can raise your energy by thinking of something that makes you laugh. If you ever do see something scary just say to it "I love you! Now go away." They hate positive feelings, it creeps them out and they go running! -just what I have heard. They are more afraid of you than you are of them, they know they are weak and they try to put on a big show. It's an ego thing! Think of a little poodle barking and thinking it's a big ferocious beast! Kind of the same thing

I hope I could help you! I think most people are scared the first time they start projecting. Then you kind of get used to it and see how powerful you are.
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Blog Entries

klabs1976, the thing to remember is that there are people everywhere who have been projecting spontaneously since they were children and many who came to conscious projection as adults and have been projecting for decades. They've all lived, unscathed, to tell the tales.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)