Thread: 3-4 short obes this morning?

3-4 short obes this morning?

I awoke 1 hour earlier this morning and was still really tired, I thought I should try to have some obe even though I guess they could be dreamy ones.
    And I soon began feeling myself rising up from my body, but my tired state seemed to follow me through my body.

I thought I should try to move by mind power alone, I moved but I couldn´t feel where I was in relation to anything else, could only feel up and down.
    For some time it felt like I was moving really fast, sometimes sideways and sometimes downward, I tried to demand sigh by thinking several commands like "I want to see now!" and other similar statements but that didn´t seem to work,
    When I was moving too fast for my comfort I though "stop" and this seemed to slow me down at least.

So I was blind this whole time but sometimes got quick flashes as I was moving, but I couldn´t match the images to any related object or structure.
    This happened 3-4 times, I was back in my body but was quickly out again, but one of the times that I thought I was out It felt like I was still attached to my physical body (inner projection) and moved around in my own skin

Anyway, it´s nice that I seem to be on the correct path (MAP week 3), I dont really count these obe´s as "real" ones since I was in a tired and groggy state in my bed.
    I just wonder why I couldn´t see anything or "feel" where I was, perhaps I should have tried to feel with my hands?

/magic

Blog Entries

Re: 3-4 short obes this morning?

Hello, magic.

Sounds like an experience where the third chakra was dominant, giving you the feeling of movement, but with the second chakra off, which gives you an actual feeling of the space around you. This is an interesting teaching experience or simulation that enables you to discern the difference between sensing a space and moving within it.

Also, without the second chakra active, it's probably not possible to render a visual image - how would you put things in space when you cannot sense that? In a sense there is no space in nonphysical reality other than the sense impression coordinated by the second chakra of an energy body, and now you were able to see this mechanism at work.

I don't think it's an effect of being tired or groggy at all. Willing sight or similar commands don't work in such simulations, I guess, because it would run counter to the purpose of the simulation you encountered.

Movement without awareness of a space to orient oneself in is - well - disorienting. But you had some rather interesting experiences while doing that, and you practiced willing movement. Note how doing that worked while willing sight didn't. Another clue to the purpose of the simulation.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Hi, ok, thanks for clarifying what I was experiencing

The third chakra is the navel center right?, perhaps while raising energy not all energy moving into the storage center but into the navel center instead and is the explanation for my experience... (the storage is between chakra 1 and 2 right?)
    Funny that you mention a simulation because it was what It felt sometimes, so I was perhaps not in the rtz at all?

I will be interesting to see if anything interesting will happen at week 4 (chakra work)

/magic

Blog Entries

Hello, magic.

Personally, I wouldn't make a connection between intentionally doing energy work on the chakras and what happened here. A simulation isn't triggered by energy work in any direct sense, nor maintained by it. Coming to think of it, the biggest benefit of energy work is probably in energetic (and in later stages emotional) hygiene, also aiding maybe experience recall to a degree.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Ok, thanks for the insights, yeah perhaps I was put into a training scenario where I could slowly practice the senses ( one separate sense in this case ) while out of body, I think I did good on my first try
    It only became a little scary when It felt like I was free falling at high speed and got momentarily flashes of what was beneath me (not a fan of roller-coasters )

/Magic