View Poll Results: How dangerous attacks of negative entities during AP?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. No it is not dangerous at all - I have been attacked many times

3 33.33%
  • 2. No it is not dangerous at all - I had no attack experience.

3 33.33%
  • 3. Yes. it is dangerous. You must be trained to be safe in the astral project.

1 11.11%
  • 4. Yes. it is dangerous. No one should do this. Its not meant to be

0 0%
  • 5. It can be dangerous but chances are slim to none.

2 22.22%

Thread: How dangerous attacks of negative entities during AP?

How dangerous attacks of negative entities during AP?

Hi guys, I really need an answer to this...I am sure there are many others like me who would appreciate your response...
    Thanks in advance...

Blog Entries

Re: How dangerous demon attacks of Astral Projection?

There is a missing option.
    I have been attacked but found out it was not a demon.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    There is a missing option.
    I have been attacked but found out it was not a demon.
    Ok maybe I am not using the terms right here...But what I meant by "demon" is 'evil/bad spirits of all kind' regardless of their power...

Blog Entries

Ok, then I'll reply. You may want to substitute 'negative entity' or 'neg' instead of demons, because most of us consider demons a very specific type of entity. Many of us do not consider spirits or elementals to be demons.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Ok, then I'll reply. You may want to substitute 'negative entity' or 'neg' instead of demons, because most of us consider demons a very specific type of entity. Many of us do not consider spirits or elementals to be demons.
    Thanks for the correction...I have replaced the word "demon" with "negative entities"....

EDEN Guest

Re: How dangerous attacks of negative entities during AP?

you are still worried about being attacked? Why so worried about something that will prolly never happen?

Quote Originally Posted by EDEN
    you are still worried about being attacked? Why so worried about something that will prolly never happen?
    I guess I read too many horror stories about this, thats why! But I decided to face my fears, thats the only way to break this...

Hi klabs1976!

I am new to this forum, but discovered Robert Bruce several years ago researching various oddities which used to frighten the daylights out of me. I agree with the folks here that running into an actual demon are pretty much zero. However negs, and I suspect other non human astral travelers may appear to look and feel just like a demon. This has much to do with how comfortable you are with your own spirit. Having internal hidden fears and doubts within can cause an OBE to appear unpleasant. If anything it may prevent you from having a full OBE. The moment before completely coming lose you can definately hear, see, feel some frightening things. But then suddenly they're gone and it is quite peaceful and well worth facing

Regarding demon possessions ......personally I have had issues with 3 negative spirits in the physical realm, which were quite aggravating (please bear in mind this was over the course of 30+ years) more because my poor innocent dogs were harassed, but I don't they were demons. They appeared frightening, cold, and pulled energy from me, and my pets, but did not actually "possess" anything. It left after I made positive changes in myself, and my physical enviroment. I suspect, after reading and digesting the wisdom of this lovely forum, they may have just been curious creatures from another area of the universe. Since taking this mindset I have found my meditations and OBEs experiences have become much much more rewarding, and have discovered a deeper understanding of myself. I have also seen these creatures again, and we just look at each other. It is quite refreshing, and I wonder why did I fear them in the first place? Perhaps I created the entire situation?

I recommend looking within and wrestling with internal demons before looking externally. Bear in mind emotions will attract spirits, and fear, anger, rage etc can attract exactly which you wish to avoid. Sometimes taking a shorter internal path can help find a much happier place.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

What do you understand under "dangerous"?
    Anyway there are risks whatever you chose to do in life. So to answer your question, you would need to explain a bit more.

During an AP one can meet all kinds of folks and depending on where one goes, there can be attacks - just like in physical reality.
    + Alienor +