Thread: Why would one forget OBE?

Why would one forget OBE?

I just got the book Mastering Astral Projection and I found it talked about remembering OBE.

I am confused if the OBE I had is the same OBE the author talks about. Although I only had 4-5 OBEs since last year, remembering an OBE is never an issue for me. After I returned to my physical body, I always found myself fully awake and rembering everything. One of my friends has OBEs regularly and he never had the issue either. BTW, all my OBEs happened shortly after I fell asleep and it always started with a viberation (buzzing) thru out my body.

So I am confused, could someone help me! Thank you very much!

Re: Why would one forget OBE?

You do not know what you have forgotten ... because you have forgotten it.
    So we can never be sure if we remember really all of it.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Hi Baby and welcome to the forums.
    When Robert is speaking about forgotten OBEs, he may be talking about OBEs that happen spontaneously in the middle of the night that you may forget. Usually this happens while you're sleeping and project, only to either remember nothing or having dreamed.
    I have had middle-of the night OBEs, in which I went back to sleep and scribbled a few keywords only to wake up in the morning, not remember anything, until I saw the paper by my bed and upon looking at the scribbles -all of a sudden- remember the projection.
    Sometimes I think that if I hadn't written anything I would not have remembered at all.
    Most wake-induced OBEs don't have that problem if they happen in the early morning (because they're in your memory when you awake) or before going to sleep, because you are not sleeping yet, but many are forgotten, in my case, the middle-of the night ones.
    Of course, everyone is different, and some people have better recall 'in general' than others.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I got the point!

Thank you so much!

Baby