Thread: Troubleshooting Rope Technique

Troubleshooting Rope Technique

I really wish i could get Rope to work. A lot of times when i get astral sight my arms float out and i can move them around to grab a rope to pull myself out but the rope just keeps coming down through the ceiling.Rope always seems to be the first thing that comes to mind when this happens too.

Any suggestions on how to get rope to work, besides "you have to believe that it will work"?I think this is occurring during low powered projections so im not sure if it has to do with the projection technique itself and that i just don't process it that well or if i need to up the amplification of the experience a little more. Any tips/suggestions on how to raise your energy level during a low powered projection?
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

Re: Troubleshooting Rope Technique

I wrote a long post and the computer kicked me out- so here's my second try.

The object of the rope technique is to recreate the feeling of going up a rope, and if you are getting the 'rope going down' effect then the association has been lost.

What I have done before when I've had this problem is to find a real rope (like in a gym or a playground) and go up that rope in the physical. Once you feel your weight going up, and get that feeling, then do it with your eyes closed, and feel what is happening to your body. Do not rely on what anything looks like, only the feeling of your body going up- and you have captured the feeling you want to recreate with the rope technique.

One example of this is when you are going up on a closed elevator- you feel yourself going up, without any visual cues- it's a completely tactile/momentum feeling, and this is what you want to recreate- your center of balance going up- and the association has to be made with the feeling of going up a rope- and the only way i know to make the association is to do it again in the physical.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

1. Systematically do the relaxation procedure. The one where you contract and relax all muscle groups starting from the toes going up as described by Astral Dynamics Revised Edition

2. Do a yawning stretch and get into trance position

3. Pre-stimulate hands, feet, arms and legs. Do the whole body bounce and full body circuit.

4. Enter trance

5. Raise energy through and stimulate all primaries using the various actions (spinning, tearing etc.) after sweeping energy up the legs several times. I can't give the full explanation here. Read the books.

6. Do rope simply by feel. NO visualization. Imagine a black room.

Thanks CFTraveler and Enochian,

I figured it out, I was trying to avoid the intensity of the falling/dropping sensation when climbing up.

When i am ok with feeling the falling sensation the rope is snug and i can climb it and get the drop. The avoidance manifested as a never ending slack of rope.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.