My journey of soul searching started long time ago...maybe 20 years ago...
I am an atheist and I lived my life in a void with no belief whatsoever.
My religion was science. I am a strategist in a bank and you can imagine, my daily life as well as social life is based on logic and analytical reasoning.
My journery started with philosophy. I was hoping to find the truth of who I am...
I have read a lot about existensialism philosophy but there were no answers.
I switched to biology and researched the evolution concept for quite some time but again I had no answers.
Biology somehow lead me to physics. Of course read quite a lot about Einstein and relativity which led me to quantum physics.
Almost 10 years I was interested in quantum physics. Quantum science made me realize the importance of consciousness. But I end up having more questions than answers.
And then I become familiar with AP/OBE. The only reason that I started meditating was to prove all OBE people that it is nonsense. I always thought that this phonomena is an hallucination/some sort of dream. But I had to experience myself so I can defeat all OBE followers.
I tried almost 2 years. Finally, I successfully get out of my body. My first experience was memorable.
When I raised above my body, I was quite shocked. I was floating in the air and thinking to myself "Holy ♥♥♥♥...this thing is real'
When I was floating, I was keep asking myself to make sure that this is not a dream or a hallucination. But even that question was pretty nonsense because it was real...
Since then there was a significant shift in my belief and how I see things.
All I can hope for now, is to be able to continue with OBE and experience and learn more about the secrets of existence...