Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The real key to effectively manipulate energy.

oath Guest
    The will is energy, the will is love.

Love is life, perhaps the highest form I know of.

The key is feeling

stargazer Guest
    I like NEW as it's the first system I've worked with that has given me such quick results to grow on, and encourage me to stick with it, but it does present its challenges...

For one thing I struggle with the awareness hands. Which hand to use, and the brainpower devoted to imagining it springing out of my shoulders, as well as the motion and the feeling. For instance if I'm brushing the soles of my feet, I find that my brainpower is split like this...

a) Imagining awareness hands reaching out from shoulders down through to feet
    b) Imagine awareness hands holding paintbrush (where did the paintbrush come from? How big is it? How are my hands oriented relative to my soles? Are they magically bending around to brush my soles the way my hands physically would, or are they reaching invisible through my feet top-down to brush the soles?)
    c) Imagining moving paintbrush
    d) Imagining feeling of paintbrush moving through energy body
    e) Awareness of areas that paintbrush is moving through

For me, a-c has become expendable and d + e are where I'm getting the most results, but it's a lot of wasted focus for me as a beginner. I end up worrying more about how the etheric bandaging is springing from which hand, which direction they're going in if they're both working, etc., and such non-essential "physically bound" matters rather than that the energy is moving. I guess I have an easier time with just imagining energy moving, but there's probably less of a feeling of self-propelled manipulation that way.

I also struggle a bit with the sponging technique, as it's just not "grabby" enough for me... if it's said that your leg is supposed to be imagined as hollow, I find my sponge either going up the sides of my leg, or if going in the 'middle' the idea of the water being just too thin to really "grab" into and my hand is moving too fast. Let's say you had a pipe or canal with the top open, with water flowing through it... if you stuck a hand with a sponge in the pipe and ran the sponge along the "meat" of the pipe, it just doesn't feel like it would effect the current in a very "Grabby" way... ONLY if the current was shallow and you were pushing and scraping it along, as if there were sand on the bottom. So I struggle a bit with the visuals.

I'm hoping that with RB's new books that some of the subtle points will be expanded upon.

RobBobMarley Guest
    From what i have felt, read, and else; NEW seems to have the benefit of accuracy compared to visialization, the tactile simulation corresponds to the correct locations of the energy body, and is very good at stimulating those hard to hit areas. For begginers it's great, some more expirienced people might find visualization better i guess.

Wow! Stargazer, are you overthinking it! Hehehe! Relax, it doesn't have to be perfect. Anything, and I mean ANYTHING that has to do with psychic abilities (including visualization and feeling energy) work a lot better when you are relaxed. Reading your post made me all tense and anxious. I'm going to have to go meditate and calm down now.

stargazer Guest
    Sorry! Happy meditatin' PHG.

DarkCloud Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBobMarley
    From what i have felt, read, and else; NEW seems to have the benefit of accuracy compared to visialization, the tactile simulation corresponds to the correct locations of the energy body, and is very good at stimulating those hard to hit areas. For begginers it's great, some more expirienced people might find visualization better i guess.
    What I'm trying to tell you people is, whether you use tactile systems or visualization systems, you can still follow the same proceedures and get the very same results, as they are not different in the least.

One is not more effective or better than the other.

question Guest
    hahahahahahah. good thread.

yeah i don't think there's ever "one" way to do things. in my .0000000(keep repeating then put a 1 way way way down, like right before you reach never (lol))% experience of everything.

anyways. in a year or so i hope to be supersaiyan. my power level is at like 1000. gotta start somewhere though.

DarkCloud Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Darkcloud your point follows on to another: Why simply stick to one method or another? Babies learn to walk by experimenting with their bodies and physical environment, so what are we spiritual journeypeople if not infants discovering for the first time our connection to the universal energy flow. Play with it, learn, expand, enjoy .

[std disclaimer]My current belief (although subject to possible change if I am somehow convinced otherwise, [humour]although I'm always right so thats not gonna happen so there[/humour][/std disclaimer] is that imagination is the real key to good energy work - visualisation and tactile imaging share one important connection and that is the use of imagination to stimulate energy movement. With visualisation you imagine water washing away impurities or silver fire blazing up your energy pathways,or whatever the situation requires. With tactile images you imagine the energy feeling you would get if you sponged or brushed or wrapped an area, using memories of these feelings on your physical body and transposing those feelings, using imagination, onto the energy body. I've been reprimanded in the past for being too general so, being as specific as possible, the reason both methods are just as good as each other is because they are both driven by thought energy, which is shaped by imagination. Learning techniques by rote was how I got started with energy manipulation, I recall now how difficult I used to find it just to raise a simple shield, (following the instructions word for word) let alone percieve vast networks of energy exchange accross the universe. The best piece of advice I have ever read was written by Robert Bruce some years ago, although I have no source so I must paraphrase, he said that visualisation is simply imagination, substitute the word imagine for the word visualise, and things become much easier.

Experiment: Stop trying to visualise stuff, just imagine it. Imagine how it would feel to have energy circling in your left foot. Imagine different colors and substances, like liquid or fire or sand circulating up and down your body. Don't worry about actually seeing it happen, just imagine that it IS happening.

PS: Dont worry too much about mistakes, might set you back in the short term but gives you more resilliance in the long term.

PPS: Don't listen to an addle-brained nit-wit like me, what would I know about whats right or wrong, and besides my social skills are appaling.

PPPS: That last sentence was written by my split personality who hacked into my brain, please help.

PPPPS: Time for bed Brain = slowing dowwnnnnnn.

I never said that I only stick to visualization. I specifically said in an earlier am actually doing a combination of both.

Its like the martial arts. A true master learns anything he can, from anyone he can, and then later adapts/tweaks them to his own liking.

"Sponging" and all is hard for me, as it is for alot of people, so I just MOVE it using visualization (imagination or will0. I did not say that NEW is not helpful at all.
    I know this too well, being a martial artist. You misread somewhere.

question,
    I still think you have the funniest signature, and possibly most profound one around!!!
    "Peanut butter is the seat of consciousness"
    Now, why couldn't I have thought of that?
    Hahahahhaha!
    If you ever leave the forum, please pm me so I can steal it.

DarkCloud Guest
    You know, after re-reading and comtemplating all of your post, I find that I agree with most of you as well.

Going back to my original statement, a true spiritual worker/energy artist won't discrimate against different methods, just so long as they get the desired end or goal.

Call me traditional, but I just didn't agree with the statement Robert used in his book that NEW is much more effective than visualization, hence my point.

HOWEVER

I think - no, I know all of you are on to something. I still don't think NEW is the veeery best energy method under the sun (and what should it matter anyway?) but I can d..n sure say its a powerful system never the less.

Just plain visualizing make work for some people, while others need a more tactile method.

NEW, according to all of you, seems to help you get in better touch with your energy body, which in the future may even help you manipulate energy by just willing it or visualizing it.

The whole thing I'm trying to shoot at is an alternate method for moving my energy directly, I fully believe this is possible to do, although some may disagree. But if energy is inside you at all times, directing it mentally (this time, I mean not by visualizing but feeling) should be no problem right?

I was planning on using NEW regardless, until I can get a really good feel of my energy. For all of you, how long did it take you for the energy sensations to get stronger after you started using NEW?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast