Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The real key to effectively manipulate energy.

DarkCloud Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    As an artist and hypnotherapist, I have been using visualization (imagination kind) for a long time. I'm a Master/Teacher Reiki practitioner, and was able to feel small amounts of energy during sessions. Learning NEW increased my ENJOYMENT of doing healing work, but I don't think it particularly increased healing abilities. When I became a Quantum Touch practitioner, where visualization AND feeling energy move is taught, I found that using NEW increased the amount of energy a lot, when used in conjunction with visualization. I can't say whether using NEW or just my own personal spiritual development was the reason for the increase in energy, though.

I can definitely say that learning and using NEW has made me more aware of the joy in life. The energy just feels so friggin' GOOD! It's especially exciting when it just "turns on" when I'm not even thinking about it. Psychic powers have definitely improved as I've become more adept at moving energy with tactile abilities.

For me, using NEW has increased all abilities. Or, maybe it's just my ability to feel the increase. Either way, it's been great for me. As everyone is different, using just visualization is perfectly fine. I really don't believe one is better than the other. I also do not believe using NEW is a crutch. If anything, for me, it is another step on my path of evolvement.

I really feel that I should add that a blanket statement about anything is not very helpful. For example, I personally would not say "NEW is the only thing that really works", or "Visualization is the "best" way to go". Everyone experiences things differently, and one experience is not better than another. They are just different.
    Interesting. PHG, where does one go to find out more on Quantum Touch Healing? And is it the same as Reiki?

Question for everyone --
    Since starting NEW, how much can you feel your energy moving inside of you (all around your body?)

Quantum Touch (http://www.quantumtouch.com). It's very different from Reiki, but uses the same universal life force. Reiki is passive and QT is proactive. It's similar to RB's technique for healing, although not exactly the same. http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=8

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking when you ask how much can you feel the energy moving. I'll just give you a brief description of what it feels like for me. Actually, come to think of it, RB describes it probably a lot better than I can. I did his tutorial on NEW, and was able to feel everything he described. http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18

There is something called a SUDS scale used in medicine. They use it in emergency rooms and with regular hospitalized patients to assess patient's pain. It's very simple. On a scale of 1 to 10, with ten being the worst, and one being the least, what number is your pain? So, using the SUDS scale a little differently, with 10 being the greatest amount of "feeling" and 1 being the least...I would have to say that I feel the energy at a 10. Meaning that I feel the moving energy I am controlling just as strongly inside my body as I feel external tactile sensations. I have nerve damage in my feet, so when I first started doing NEW, the pain I was feeling "inside" my feet was just as strong as if someone was jabbing needles in my feet. This was due to energy blockages. The pain lessened, and finally went away as I developed the energy body, using NEW. Hope this helps!

Edit - I wanted to add something. Have you ever heard of a psi ball? You can put your hands out, palms facing each other, about 12 inches apart. Bring your hands slowly together until you feel a resistance. This is energy. Then, you can slowly pull your hands outward, increasing the energy, seeing how far out you can "feel" it. I was able to make much larger psi balls after doing NEW. I also became much more aware of energy around me.

Beware of anyone (any being) who claims to have THE anything. This includes guides, angels, humans, spirits, Astral wildlife, books, religions. Your journey is YOUR journey. Some outside aid might be of help to you, some might not. It up to you to determine that. I say do what works for you.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

DarkCloud Guest
    PHG, Thanks alot. That did help a bunch. what a generally meant was has NEW increased the feel of energy FLOWING internally in your body. Have you ever totally relaxed, and thought of nothing? Just sat there , not moving at all, not having your mucsles tense and not really focusing on anything, then you slowly feel energy buidling up inside of you?

Thats the feeling of moving energy I believe. Since you've started NEW, has this feeling surfaced more often? Even without you relaxing?

Hehe! The short answer is yes!

DarkCloud Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    Beware of anyone (any being) who claims to have THE anything. This includes guides, angels, humans, spirits, Astral wildlife, books, religions. Your journey is YOUR journey. Some outside aid might be of help to you, some might not. It up to you to determine that. I say do what works for you.
    You can't even trust yourself half the time. So what do you do in that instance? Well, you may choose to still seek guidance from others, rely soley on instinct, and or not trust anyone or anything...

Never of the options above are a way to live....Too much of either could let to unhappiness.

PHG
    I see...AWESOME! That's exactly what I needed to hear! (It was short and simple too, I like that^^)

I read over the WHOLE tutorial for NEW...It seems to be very good for Chakra simulation, to say the least. And increasing sensitivity to energy , which is also good^_^