Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Temple Mount Jerusalem

Blog Entries

Re: Temple Mount Jerusalem

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    he's planning a trip to the himalayas!
    Because nothing bad can possibly happen in the world's highest, most rugged mountain range.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu4ri2GozIY

3 of the videos synched...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by natalie-1984
    do you think 2012 will have a lot more fake stuff going on? Do you guys think some people will go kind of nuts?
    Yeah probably Natalie, but it's a bit late for me, i did my 'kind of go nuts' thing already, in Spring 2006, and been healing out of it since then..... so i'm not expecting it to reverse just because it's the FAMOUS year 2012..... just have to wait and see how things play out i guess

But i like what i heard Barabara Marciniak say once, 'You know everyone keeps asking me, What's going to happen Barbara in 2012 ? And i say to them... Well that depends....it's up to YOU...'

This is from memory, so forgive me if it's not totally accurate, i do have the audio tape somewhere, if i come across it i can ammend my quote here if necessary...
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I think people are already going nuts, and feel justified creating havoc because 2012 is coming. Like riots when things seem unfair. Then it's ok to destroy whatever is there and hurt whoever is there.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

do you think 2012 will have a lot more fake stuff going on? Do you guys think some people will go kind of nuts?
    I predict mass suicides of people who want to ascend to higher planes of existence.
    I predict a lot of fake stuff happening so there can be a pretence of something going on.
    I predict that after 2012 there will be another date chosen for a shift of awareness/end of the world/alien invasion, and this time the date is going to be the 'correct' one, for sure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom
    Yeah probably Natalie, but it's a bit late for me, i did my 'kind of go nuts' thing already, in Spring 2006, and been healing out of it since then..... so i'm not expecting it to reverse just because it's the FAMOUS year 2012..... just have to wait and see how things play out i guess

But i like what i heard Barbara Marciniak say once, 'You know everyone keeps asking me, What's going to happen Barbara in 2012 ? And i say to them... Well that depends....it's up to YOU...'

This is from memory, so forgive me if it's not totally accurate, i do have the audio tape somewhere, if i come across it i can ammend my quote here if necessary...

Hi

I found the tape with Barbara's message about 2012, and thought i would share it, since my memory and my earlier comment on the subject didn't do it justice. It was recorded on 30/09/01, in Shrewsberry, UK. - i attended this seminar (and i've attended some of Barbara's other seminars in the UK. aswell, she's wonderful, as too are the P's she channels , always a delight and an evolving experience for me xX)

Barbara says:
    'People always want to know what's going to happen in 2012, you know it's up to us. And because we're in probable worlds, it's the old Heisenberg principle, ok. Heisenberg principle is based on uncertainty,......uncertainty, there is no, no predestined definitive reality that we have to be in. Heisenberg's principle is that, that anything can affect anything at any moment'........ (the talk continues)
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce