Hello

This xmas, I received Robert Bruce's Mastering Astral Projection as a gift. I was ecstatic, since I had read Astral Dynamics, and knew it to be the best book on the subject ever published. I had also experimented with the NEW energy body ways, and was blown away by how quickly and vividly I felt the effects. However, I felt overwhelmed by the vast immensity of information in that tome, and didn't know how to organize it into system I could practice daily. Until now...

However, that being said, I know enough about myself to admit I have a discipline problem. It is very difficult for me to stick with something on a daily basis, like learning to play an instrument or practicing a skill. I have also found that the best way for me to maintain a discipline is if I feel obligated to communicate and interact with another person who oversees my progress, such as a teacher or coach. It is sad indeed that it is way easier to let myself down than another person, but that's the way it is. As long as that coach is there, I am consistent.

I have been wanting to learn how to astral project at will since I was in grade school. It was and has remained a life-long dream. Now, I know it is in my grasp, as long as I have the fortitude to stick with this.

Therefore, I have chosen to use this forum as a daily journal for the MAP program. There is a vibrant community here, and many people aspiring together on the spiritual path. It is my hope that the obligation to post a short, daily report of my progress will fulfill my need for a coach. On that note, if anyone wishes to be my MAP course buddy - sort of like a casual gym coach, who will get on my case if they see any aspect of my work slipping - I would be absolutely thrilled! As that would multiply the effect I'm trying get with this journal.

Anyway, I will begin tonight by doing the suggestions, and write any dreams down in the morning. While I won't post my actual dreams here, I will post how much I remember, and wrote down.

In L.V.X.
Mica