Thread: psychic/mental implants

Alaskans Guest

psychic/mental implants

do 'they' (badguys) send/create mental/energy implants in people through tv/video games? and ifso why?
    think i had one, a pencil shaped thing sticking into my visual cortex.. i got the ipression it was an implant, it mby was from something not on screen.

i understand that all attachments are basicly implants, but i wonder if people/organizations out there intentionally place them in the populace too. (subliminal messages are legal in the u.s.) i wonder if they are spiritually destructive.

Re: psychic/mental implants

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    do 'they' (badguys) send/create mental/energy implants in people through tv/video games? and ifso why?
    think i had one, a pencil shaped thing sticking into my visual cortex.. i got the ipression it was an implant, it mby was from something not on screen.
    I think this is an interesting area and thought about it a while ago with respect to people reporting picking up on bad vibes from various sites.

People also report having issues when using computers for other tasks. One thought is that when getting engrossed in something one projects and this exposes elements of ourselves outside of our immediate secure space. I have experienced this myself where a prolonged focus develops a structure/form and when done and returning the mind to other tasks it can become evident to senses.

With a game it may also have a signature that is recognisable to critters and one that they have practised to exploit. Such a signature may also form part of an embryonic egregore collectively built by the players and as such something that can be picked up on in a non locational manner. Often an amount of emotions expounded in game playing so also adding a fuel to the situation.

i understand that all attachments are basicly implants, but i wonder if people/organizations out there intentionally place them in the populace too. (subliminal messages are legal in the u.s.) i wonder if they are spiritually destructive.
    On a simple level I would guess that the authors of say games have a mental image in mind that gets developed with the games progress and in that non locational sense becomes another astral world where there is working space that inadvertently or otherwise players may also connect with. A good while back there was a thread of some stumbling across an astral world which apparently turned out to match a game in development.

On a general level because I think that the etheric/astral is so responsive to will/intent then particularly collective thoughts such as the agendas of organisations will along with everything and everyone else pump this stuff into those spaces and connections will be made...
    Mick

Blog Entries

A good while back there was a thread of some stumbling across an astral world which apparently turned out to match a game in development.
    I think this may be more common that one might think- I can't tell you how many times I've had some terribly graphic dream only to see it in a movie or game some time in the future.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    A good while back there was a thread of some stumbling across an astral world which apparently turned out to match a game in development.
    I think this may be more common that one might think- I can't tell you how many times I've had some terribly graphic dream only to see it in a movie or game some time in the future.
    Yes, also makes it tricky determining what the purpose of such experiences might be. Is the source emanating from a somewhat mundane earth centric construct or something from a more abstract and spiritual source and what to make of it, see it as just a passing experience or something more.

As in your examples there may be some element of a broadcast nature maybe, I used to live near TV studios operating several satellite channels and I would get the same sort of thing, flashes of forthcoming series. I used to ponder whether it was a specific person there or something more intangible. I later met someone with interests in this arena who also worked at the same studios and he said a number of people there have strange experiences around the building.

Mick.
    Mick

beam Guest

in quite a few instances, there are magicians, for lack of a better term that can provide the proper image: CULT MEMBERS...of various natures... involved in production of games, media, tv, movies... you can just start reading up on stuff, and who makes it and their background to see.

Alaskans Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ether
    Alaskans wrote:
    a pencil shaped thing sticking into my visual cortex.. i got the ipression it was an implant, it mby was from something not on screen.

what were ya thinking/asking about prior to that
    nothing. it was unrelated. coulda been a vamp's "tongue" tho.

Quote Originally Posted by beam
    in quite a few instances, there are magicians, for lack of a better term that can provide the proper image: CULT MEMBERS...of various natures... involved in production of games, media, tv, movies... you can just start reading up on stuff, and who makes it and their background to see.
    i recently became aware of just such a person. he energeticly took over an online game in order to take controll of people. powerfull and simple.
    then again what do i know