Thread: a little bit more advance after a month

a little bit more advance after a month

I use to put my MAP cd every night. What i did is realy usefull, i put the cd into itune then transfered the all 6 CD's in my iphone. then at night i follows instruction easy.
    Also the iphone is near me so if i wake up after a dream or after using toilette. I automaticaly put the headphone and start to listen to MAP.

Well i have been struggling to concentrate , sometimes depending on something i actualy don't know maybe mood.
    But night have been very random. sometime i could do it easy, other days i wasnt interested much, much at list each night or each 2 night i do an energy work, especialy CD#.

Last night 3/2/11...4 Am, i woke up and decided to listen this time to CD 3 to the end of it without thinking about anything else. the beginning was easy enought because i had a sleep i didnt have much to think about.

My son sleeps near me so i had to find a good position without waking him up or everything will be at the end.

i slowly got into it, i can still hear the voice... close your eyes .............

the slowly my leg started to heat up , my arms , my chest...

at about 40 mn, or maybe less i don't know, i felt like i was in a little box, then i though i could hear a dog somewhere very far, i'm not sure, then a strange face, then a light far... was all messed up.

then i was asking myself lot of questions, i didnt wait long before getting control over my mind again, the i felt like i was floating ... i was like no way can't be an OBE, then it was like my eyes where open but they where closed, i though maybe i'm out , try to move , but i didnt have any kind of control over my body i did try to move but i was just there, talking to myself , then i have all my body with millions of little ants touching me , was fun. I liked the feeling then i heard a noise... guess what my son made a loudest fart you ever heard off , the started to move around done deal... MAP gone then mastering the art of farting got in... lost my control lol ..

then all day i can feel energy sometime around me, specialy my hands toes and sometimes chest...

I guess it's not much but i think for a month it's cool tho...

have a nice day people and cya in the Astral

Blog Entries

Re: a little bit more advance after a month

It does 'sound' like you got out if briefly.
    Btw you are hilarious.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: a little bit more advance after a month

Why do you think i did exit??? i'm not sure i will do it again tonight , just the feeling that i'm geting use to it, keep me going .

Also i would like to thank Bruce for he's work specialy Astrale dynamic i'm only on page 22 where he's explaining more about OBE , it's just impressive the way things are all this kind of energy people never talked about before.
    He's mum and mum sister that died almost at the same time and instead of feeling dead they just felt like they were simply having an OBE and meet together , until phew weeks after they realise that they were dead.. How beautiful is that.
    And also fascinated by himself doing he's OBE and then waiting for his kids to go bed and watch them playing in the house. I want to have fun with my son during the day but i'm at work but guess what if i can play with him at night this will be super great, actualy with both of them.

Hey Robert if you read this one day. I just want you to know that your work is much appreciated here...
    I got energy work that realy work now also astral dynamic, and i'm addicted to your books tho... and my body is feeling better after all the meditation and the rest i make better choices slowly changing and i hope when i OBE and learn more about life i might change even better and have more love and less anger as i'm usualy .....

but realy realy looking foward to chieve it soon as possible, as you said No license needed to OBE.
    Peace and love everybody