I use to put my MAP cd every night. What i did is realy usefull, i put the cd into itune then transfered the all 6 CD's in my iphone. then at night i follows instruction easy.
Also the iphone is near me so if i wake up after a dream or after using toilette. I automaticaly put the headphone and start to listen to MAP.

Well i have been struggling to concentrate , sometimes depending on something i actualy don't know maybe mood.
But night have been very random. sometime i could do it easy, other days i wasnt interested much, much at list each night or each 2 night i do an energy work, especialy CD#.

Last night 3/2/11...4 Am, i woke up and decided to listen this time to CD 3 to the end of it without thinking about anything else. the beginning was easy enought because i had a sleep i didnt have much to think about.

My son sleeps near me so i had to find a good position without waking him up or everything will be at the end.

i slowly got into it, i can still hear the voice... close your eyes .............

the slowly my leg started to heat up , my arms , my chest...

at about 40 mn, or maybe less i don't know, i felt like i was in a little box, then i though i could hear a dog somewhere very far, i'm not sure, then a strange face, then a light far... was all messed up.

then i was asking myself lot of questions, i didnt wait long before getting control over my mind again, the i felt like i was floating ... i was like no way can't be an OBE, then it was like my eyes where open but they where closed, i though maybe i'm out , try to move , but i didnt have any kind of control over my body i did try to move but i was just there, talking to myself , then i have all my body with millions of little ants touching me , was fun. I liked the feeling then i heard a noise... guess what my son made a loudest fart you ever heard off , the started to move around done deal... MAP gone then mastering the art of farting got in... lost my control lol ..

then all day i can feel energy sometime around me, specialy my hands toes and sometimes chest...

I guess it's not much but i think for a month it's cool tho...

have a nice day people and cya in the Astral