Thread: About no time in the real time zone...

About no time in the real time zone...

K this is a Q for those experienced with the real time zone in projection which I believe Monroe called focus 15 (no time).

K so I want to find out more about viewing the real past and (possibly) the near future through merely hanging around the RTZ and watching the physical world. For those who know what's its like out there, can it be possible to do so? perhaps you have experiences on this. Tell if you do pls.

Say I wanted to view the past in the physical from the RTZ say 2 years before then would it be a case of my surroundings changing to how it was 2 years prior and kind of being a fly on the wall?

Pls anyone who can tell me something about how it works pls let me know. 1 more thing pls don't go off on a tangent about past lives because for some reason when I ask most people about this they seem to assume I am talking about another lifetime of mine lol.

ty.

Blog Entries

Re: About no time in the real time zone...

It is very difficult to go to the past, except maybe your childhood home. The problem is that it's easy to get redirected into an alternate past and not the real past, although it is very possible, and I think many people go into memories that they had forgotten. The subconscious tends to take over when you try to do this. Like anything , it's not impossible, just difficult.
    BTW, I don't consider Focus 15 to be part of the RTZ; I think focus 15 is more like the 3D-black state you sometimes go to when switching from the RTZ to the astral. Just my opinion.

I have done it and it was not like being a fly on the wall- it was like reoccupying my old body, or being in an empty room. Hard to distinguish from some other type of projection, so I can't be sure I just wasn't reliving an old memory, except for the times I went to an empty room/house.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.