Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Feelings With Energy Work

Lion Guest
    When did demon warfare come into play?
    commitments can be made on accident. The whole role of demon warfare, when properly practiced, is to overcome these commitments.
    You don't understand that energy goes in and out of your body, interacts with your environment, and travels through an established circulatory system. Then why should you understand the meanings of patterns, colors, herbs, sounds, frequencies as they effect that circulatory system?

Are these the calling cards of lesser gods?

Do not perform any procedure from any of those books before understanding it's origins. Most have either been gleaned from unexplained Goetic sources, or have been "inspired" in a way which was anything but Divine. What research went into those books? And into that research?

Messing with things unawares is a way of inviting attacks, if not requesting them on accident. Pardon me for the unaskedfor advice.

MajorTom Guest
    Sorry to say this but..only parts of what you are saying are even making sense to me. I'm dyslslexic, it sucks. (no i dont see stuff backwards or any of those stereo types). It's just more or less, your wording. I do understand that energy goes in and out of my body and interacts. The second sentece doesn't make sense to me. And What are you referring to when you said " Are these calling cards of lesser Gods?" And when you said dont perform any procedures from any of these books, what procedures and what books rae you talking about? And the last senteces in that particular paragraph do not make sense... I'm sorry to respond in this way, but I dont know another way to tell you that you aren't very clear to me.