I finally had another OBE a few days ago. This time I got out and saw my leg on my bed out of the corner of my eye. I ran down stairs and went outside. I keep getting sucked back into my body after a couple of seconds outside. Physically I was lying on my side and one side of my face was on the pillow. There was a little pressure on my right eye. I could not see out of this eye after I projected. I tried asking for site but it didn't help.

I got out of my body again and asked to be taken to a family member who died a few years ago. I started being pulled straight up into the air. I looked down and noticed I was about 30 or 40 feet in the air and was a little surprised as my ceiling is only about 8 or 9 feet high and I never went through it. At that point I was on the floor again.

I looked at the tv and noticed there was a show on although I couldn't really make out what it was. As I was looking at the tv I started to get pulled into it but my head got stuck in it my shoulders felt like they were too wide. I pulled my head out and was able to stretch the tv screen wider with my hands and went back in. I was taken inside a large building that resembled a a school or library in a huge room and lots of young people walking past me on my left as I was walking straight past them on the right hand side. I kept calling on my relatives name and looking at the people walking by finally I spoted who I believed to be him but my vision started getting blurry and it seemed as If I were starting to go into a dream state. I tried talking to him it sounded like his voice but I could not make out what he was saying. It looked like he started shrinking and it was all over.

This was the first time I have been able travel anywhere outside of my house. Except for on a few occasions when I make it to my yard but get sucked back into my body.