Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Hidden Temple.

The Hidden Temple.

great title right?!
    i was wondering if any of you have done this while you are meditating, i came up with this on my own pretty much, anyways while im meditating i usually visualize this place out in the mountains far away from civilization, its more or less an ancient Buddhist monastery, no bright colors just stone with a dark red roof, and there is like two big stone pillars going from ground to roof, and of course im sitting between the two of them (symmetry), and for some reason i find it comforting for it to always be raining, with the sun peeking through the clouds every once and awhile, and i love this place so much, sometimes i just walk around looking at things, and sometimes theres things there i didn't even create which is really fun, or i just take off flying and drift away losing myself in this bliss.

so i was wondering if any of you people had a "hidden temple" or what ever you wish to call it to go to and relax.

Blog Entries

Re: The Hidden Temple.

I have a private, walled garden, full of flowers and ivy and things that climb up the walls. There's a fountain in the garden, and a hammock strung between two big, leafy trees. It never rains there, and it's usually day time, but I can make it night if I want to. There are a number of places to sit down, but I usually hang out in the hammock and listen to the birds and the sound of the fountain.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I used to have a nice place in the mountains. Sitting before "my" mountain hut, looking down at the little village in the valley. The sun shining on a light blue sky with a few white clouds, lush grass and flowers moving in the wind, lucky cows grazing on pastures. Huge mountains all around, a lake in the valley. And so forth.

Now I 'moved' from there. I am doing a kind of "witness platform" technique. I sit in a cinema / theater and watch the big screen or look around. The screen shows scenes or the actual moment of THIS physical consensus reality, so it is a kind of zooming in / zooming out. It's the mind/ego vs. observer thing, you know. I am not just doing it on meditations, but also in-between when I close my eyes. It is also supposed to support lucid dreaming, but so far I cannot confirm this.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I have a place too.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

thank you guys for sharing your places, and that movie theater sounds cool i might give it a whirl.!

It is interesting that you found it always raining there. I too have found that in the Higher Planes temples are temporally stable. They do not decay . They are found in the same place by other mystics and can be mapped out but whimsically the weather stays the same as does the time. So that whenever we project out of the capstone of the Great Pyramid then it is a beautiful starlit night. However when we go to the Lighthouse it is always sunset. And North of the Time Temple it is always snowing. The time of day, the precipitation and the temperature is stable and fixed in Shamballah. There are temples which are always in Springtime with everlasting blossoms. And temples in snow and in rain. So you are not alone. I can confirm that experience. I realise that this thread is older but I want to stir up some discussions concerning mysticism as the internet mystic sites have been altogether too quiet for some time now. Namaste.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

del Dardano Turann Guest

THE CORAL GARDEN
    From a Poetic Vision of April 25, 2011

A single rainbow circled round the falls
    That formed a well about a lake. A tall
    Stone tower rose therefrom, up to thick layers
    Of pearl alive with indigo lightning creatures.

The long white thunder dragon swam within
    The lake, he rose in arcs and dove again
    With crystal clouds of spray. Then with a cry
    He flew straight up into the smelting sky.

Beneath the water's glassy surface grew
    A coral garden in rich tones of blue
    With crests of purple and a splash of green
    Within a flowing, warm etheric sheen.

I walked upon the lake with my katana
    And pierced the glass so his electric aura
    Could prune the weeds and tend to fading colors
    So they would shimmer brightly like the others.

Thank you all, and I agree aunt clair, there is so little going on in the mystic community alteast online anyways, but I have a small idea of the map and such of the planes (mostly from the river of enlightenment). It just came fairly natural and on its own, but while I'm there I sometimes do random energy work or gather the rain in a huge ball 20 ft or so, or fire from these torches that sit before the columns.

Nice
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Dear Aunt Clair, thank you so much for re-energizing this thread, and for another thread you started to describe the Core Images you use in teaching. The imagery is extremely helpful in finding and maintaining focus, and for recognizing patterns that may link to the experiences of others. I really enjoy reading the descriptions that everyone has posted, they all sound so comfortable and pleasant.
    Thank you, too, del Dardano Turann, for sharing your poetic visions. They are thought provoking and lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by darron
    I sometimes do random energy work or gather the rain in a huge ball 20 ft or so
    this sounds like so much fun!

My experiences with hidden temples are mostly in dreams, but about 25 years ago I learned a shamanic style visualization technique in which we created a temple to go to. A kind of base of operations. Mine is primarily one big room in a dark rambling house with an entrance above ground up some wooden stairs. The surronding area is a forest with a meadow to one side of a path. The interior changes spontaniously, especially if I haven't been there. Doors appear and disappear, and a fountain appeared (and stayed) in which I restore my energy. Sometimes I go down long circular stairways, sometimes up to the roof, from where I can see an ocean. I really don't go there enough. Recently I've done some more work with this, but have realized that I also need to explore outside the interior some, as there is work that apparently is more appropriate to do in other spaces within and beyond the forest.