I know this is an odd question but is it possible to discover the truth of someone else's actions against you through an OBE? For example your relationship hit a large bump and some things the other person tells you doesn't add up. Over time they confess to some of the lies which leaves you wondering about other possible lies. This person wants my forgiveness and wants me to re-invest my life back into her.

I am trying to forgive and build back trust but I am the type who needs to know that I have the full truth. I have read that projecting back in time is possible so therefore it should be possible to target a time period and witness if I am being deceived or not? Or visit the Akashic records and try to find out there?

I know here in the physical world we have polygraph tests and their accuracy is an ongoing debate. Relationship counseling is also helpful. From my experience counselors of this sort don't try to help you uncover truths they work on rebuilding. Nothing wrong with their focus but like I said I am the type that needs to know the truth. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.