Hi Robert

Two days ago, I saw violet energy in the physical after a combined energy work / binaural beats / meditation session (I always mix these).

Possibly I was still in a kind of semi-trance when lying on my bed with eyes open again and looking around at the walls before me and my hands. They were kind of misty violet specks, forming around my hands. I held them against the white wall, but they hovered also in between them. Some were like misty balls, but with no clear shape, always remaining nebulous, flying and forming and re-shaping in the air before me.

I also could not control them, which means they were no energy products of my mind to play with (e.g. energy ball). More like a widened auric thing, but they also flew in the air, not just around my body. The foggy specks did not move with me when I looked away moving my eyes to a different spot, moving back showed they were there again/still.
Thus I believe they were existing independently and were no imagination or any physical-eyes-after-image thing. Also, this state could be held up for minutes. It just stopped when I got off the bed, thereby ending the session, since finally I got bored and needed to go for a pee.

Before that, during the session, I concentrated (also done affirmations and requests/prayers) on the stronger activation of my crown chakra. Secondly, I combined this with an Amethyst hanging on the wall at my bed's head end - hence dangling just a few centimeters from my crown chakra. (I did so on purpose since Amethysts are also attributed to the crown chakra).

Well, my crown chakra work seems to have worked somehow, since I know that violet is a colour (next to white) attributed to the crown chakra. So is there a connection? And is this colour vision common? I remember you wrote sth in your books about it, also with regard to violet vision. I still think it was not just an aura (of mine, which is normally turqouise or blueish), but an independent kind of energy or etheric/astral sight manifestation. But what kind of energy could this be then (if it is energy at all)? And why /how does it come from chakra (healing stone & energy work) stimulation? What does the seeing of this energy mean?

Cheers,
V(i)ol(et)gerle