Thread: I saw violet energy! (after e.w./meditation)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Clairvoyance and spirit entities

G'day,

The little balls of light would be small spirit entities...good spirits. Attracted by your energy and what you were doing. This is a very good sign. It is consistent with having activated your crown and or brow centers.

This is uncommon, seeing this.

Next time you meditate, before you finish and open your eyes, press the palms of your hands over your eyes and gaze there through your closed eyelids. This method can yield interesting views of your energy, and even visions. Hold this for a minute or so.

Keep up the good work....

Robert

Re: Clairvoyance and spirit entities

Hi Robert

I need to push this old thread now because I suppose it is related. First, FYI, I changed my nick to Sinera, so it's still the same person who asked this first.

In meditation, I now often concentrated on my crown chakra. I also raise my eyeballs behind my closed eyelids (which I suppose stimulates the third eye). So it's "upper" energy work, if you will.

What I see then behind closed eyes, esp. when I have managed to shut off my thoughts enough and focus on the imagery, is this:

Purple (balls of) light coming from the left upper corner floating to the middle, every 2 seconds there's a new 'wave' of this light balls. It's a focal dot which is brighter surrounded by other light, but all is purple.
    As said, it floats into the field from above and the left corner (always), then diagonally across the visual field and joins a kind of 'pool' in the middle. It is a rhythmic repetitive motion, very pattern-like. Sometimes the middle starts to spin a little like a galaxy, but it's not always as clearly patterned and can become more chaotic, too.

On this forum (Bruce Moen's), which I found through internet search for the topic, it is also said by the participants that most see purple colours during meditation, but none mentions the repetitive movement. For conventional explanations, I read up on CEV and Phosphenes but they do not fit the descriptions entirely and give no good explanation anyway in my view. Moreover I look for more spiritual explanations.

So here's my questions:

• Is this again the same 'good spirit entities' from below (which I saw then in the room after opening my eyes again, did not happen again though)?
    • Or is it (also) chakra-related (crown, third eye)?
    • Is there significance to the constant movement pattern (upper left corner to the middle)?
    • Is purple significant, besides it being a possible chakra colour?
    • Does the eye-raising behind my eyelids or my crown chakra stimulation cause or influence it?
    • If it is spirits, can I find a way to communicate with them?
    • If so: What do they want/mean?
    • If so: Are they elementals? Guides? Anything you know more about these specific spirit entities?

Thanks and best regards

Sinera
    This collector of useless clutter.