hello i have been having what appear to be out of body experiences since about the age of 22, i am 33 now, there was a short time that i would purposely induce obe, and the only times i could do it was befor sleeping befor my mind drifts completely to the dream state, but doing it seemed to be a great strain on my mind and i decided to stop doing it, my expericences were mostly dark very little visual everything was blurry, i would levitate but it wasnt a controled levitation more of a drift, and it was always very intense, alot of static in my hearing, any attempt to control the obe would send me out of it.

lately it happens when i do pain killers, as i try to fall asleep i am usually ripped into an obe, i have always been able to disengage the obe, mostly because its so stressfull, the longer it seems i'm in the obe the worse my head hurts, it kinda reminds me of a microphone when the balance of the sound is off on the speakers and if you dont stop talking it makes a loud pitch sound on the speakers and just gets louder, i feel that way in the obe it is very umcomfortable and after i pull my self out of it i can feel pain in my head and what is the worst is the fear that i have, i feel as tho when i had the obe i entered a state of vulnerability that leaves me in danger, no i should say i feel scared.....very scared like i am being watched. and everytime it happens i have to wake my self up completely, and try again to goto sleep only fater i have woken up completely, if i try to sleep right after it happens the static noise gets louder and louder, and my fear gets more and more, its like a chain reaction that i cant seem to control.

I am writing on this forum cause it happened to me tonight, and i wanted to check to see if it happens to other pple and if they have this unrelenting fear that i have.