Thread: Primary chakra maybe blocked

Primary chakra maybe blocked

When i do energy work, i can feel my toes my legs things are going good until i reach my hips.
    same with my hands and arms.
    But when i try any chakra, the ffeling are abslutly low very low, or sometimes nothing can be felt.
    what can i do to stimulate my chakra ...
    i realy practice everytime but success is not high i feel like giving up sometime, the proof is last week i didnt even try hard as i normaly do. I normaly do an hour or two of energy work last week was about 30 mn or sometimes 15 and i give up, because my energy don't rise much anymore or i don't feel it at all like before, i don't know what is going on but things are changing and feeling is going down.

Help...thanks

Blog Entries

Re: Primary chakra maybe blocked

The chakras are usually not as felt as your secondary centers, so this is not surprising. Some days you get more sensation than others. Go through the motions on all of them, and continue as if you felt it, instead of stopping in frustration. This will ensure things stay balanced.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Primary chakra maybe blocked

ok i will ...thanks
    long time no see. Hope ou Good CF ...
    maybe one day will see you in astral because i wonder what you look like...
    lol

4. Re: Primary chakra maybe blocked

Search for 'natural grounding'. That meditation technique will greatly help you
    Faith is believing in something you don't understand.
    When you replace believing with understanding, religions and opinions don't matter anymore.
    What is alchemy, animal magnetism, charisma, sexual attraction, spirituality

simonlight Guest
    The smaller chakras are easier to sense, because there tend to be a lot of them in a small area and one can just stumble upon one relatively easily - ie. the hands and feet have about 50 or more each.

The bigger chakras are tricky because their focal points are every bit as small, they are just much more intense when located. Once you really sense them, you'll know their location forever, but before that they can be difficult to find.

I suggest you find the throat or navel first as they are easy to find. just point your finger over your belly button or the indentation of your throat and slowly move your awareness straight up and down (front of body to back of body) from where you're finger is pointing until you find something. When you do, keep your awareness on it as long as you can.

To find other major chakras move your awareness from one of those chakras slowly up or down your body (head to hips) until you find others.